OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've adjusted the timeline to reflect what we've learned from the press conferences today:

8:00 AM: Can't comment.

8:45 AM: Dunno.

9:00 AM: Absolutely can't comment.

10:00 AM: I'd tell ya if I could.

Lol Thanks for the laugh. But this pretty much sums it all up!

I wonder why theya re being so secretive, if its ecause they think he is still alive, then i support it. But this is the most secretive I have EVER seen LE be on a case!

Why are they being so secretive?? Its almost like they want no help trying to find him! This is sooooooooooooooo Bizarre!!!

Don't know the answer to this but I have never seen a press conference that ended with hear-a-pin-drop silence, with speaker and press just staring at each other. You could feel the press' frustration at the end knowing that any question was going to be answered with "I can't answer that"!! I share their frustration!

So Samuel was 8 when he was taken?

That was so sad. It was my opinion he either fell or was pushed over the edge of the road and fell into Crater Lake. No one else was seen around the area when he disappeared that we learned about - just the 2 of them. Hope I'm wrong. xox

So, I've adjusted the timeline to reflect what we've learned from the press conferences today:

RIDICULOUS!!! How are we supposed to work with this kind of timeline (public and us sleuthers) either LE knows what is up or has no clue whatsoever. Either way, where is Kyron, this mumbo jumbo doesn't help anyone know, where, if and who we should be looking for. Way to long for a 7 year old to be missing, this is making me aggravated and very sad for Kyron :banghead:

I think these twice daily "briefings" are going to end soon...they can only say "no comment" so many times...if they don't have anything to report. They start to look a bit ridiculous. It is really getting too late if they honestly think he is outside in the elements and specifically near where they have been spending time. I just don't get any of this. I get all of that about keep the investigation pure, not getting in the way, etc...but this is something else again. And then they won't confirm the sightings they indicated days ago as valid, and won't say when that photo of science fair was taken? Can't comment.
And they wonder why people are curious about the family. JMO

I think we are alll beyond frustrated with LE. I wish they would at least give us something to work on.

Maybe they have a great reason, but it just seems they are chasing their tails!!

Just tells me none of that can be 100% confirmed, I bet know one knows if he was even there or not!:furious:

It does almost sound as if they don't want help...short of saying "butt out." Not sure why they are even having these PC.

I doubt very much that this is any sort of ransom thing...they would not be importing searchers like this, in this weather, on day 6, if they had received ransom call, IMO.

Boy, they sure tend to backtrack on sightings at the school, don't they?

I thought they meant sightings after Kyron disappeared that didn't result in anything.

I sort of feel the "no comments" about the family is b/c they are just trying to keep the public away from them (whether thats the best way is debatable)

However, if they believe he was lost in the woods, I would think they would want as many people as possible searching

And yet, if they think he was taken why not push for the family to get out there, make a plea, ask people to keep an eye out for suspicious activity

I dont know, each action/PC/comment contradicts the previous and none of it makes any sense collectively.

New forum rule:

From now on, the only acceptable response to ANY post is:

"I'm not going to comment on that."

Thank you for your cooperation.

:)

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Yesterday I really thought they knew what was up...but now I do think that the "criminal investigation" was possibly a "grammatical error." I don't think they know what they have and they don't want to be accused of not covering all of the bases if this turns out badly.

New forum rule:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Heck, just shrink it to N/C. LOL

Sad thing is, kids are about to be out of school. If you were a parent of a child in this area, would you let him or her go outside to play? If I were a parent in the NW Portland area, I don't think my kids would be running after the ice cream truck or even visiting the toy aisle at Walmart without me leashed to them.

Why do you say 'taken'?

Crater Lake is an isolated recreational area that is 'near' Medford in the sense that it's in the same 300 mile radius. Crater Lake is at 6100 feet elevation; if a person wants to live rough, there are much more temperate, accessible places than up there.

The most logical explanation for Samuel's situation is that he died of exposure after separating from his dad.

I posted before I read his thread.I was under the impression he was abducted till I read what happened.

New forum rule:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

I don't know and even if I did know I wouldn't tell you anyway. :p

Did any reporters ask at the presser about the St Helen's guy?

Hey guys, new here. First post.

Is there anything being said in the press conferences that seems out of place. Strange, out of place words, etc? The presser's appear to be serving no purpose on the surface. However, it may be the requested response delivery method.

Investigators don't want to quit working - has to force people to go home

Are people that saw boy certain that it was him? Absolutely something he can't answer

What does this mean?? The people at the school? He already said the other sightings were not viable.

Exactly - now we have no timeline whatsoever.

Strange that he wouldn't comment on WHEN the picture was taken of him in front of his science project.

Whole PC was just plain strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member