OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am stressed I clean, and I mean CLEAN, I have even been known to go to my friends houses to clean and my parents and sister's houses. I also cook... alot... (Like clean out the freezer, cupboards, and cook my way through half the good housekeeping cookbook....)

May I send you my address? ;)

some people eat when they are stressed, I cannot eat at all.
some people cave themselves away when they are stressed and some people put themselves out there to everyone and anyone.
some people exercise when they are stressed and some people sit in front of a computer.

different strokes and all that. However, there is nothing wrong with making note of behaviors because we still do not know what happened.

So very true. I'm a person that shuts things out and tries to ignore when something bad happens. It's not that I wouldn't be thinking about it, I just prefer to keep it to myself and work it out within. I'm a nurse and it could come from having to try to keep things at a distance because I've had to deal with others hardships often. Everyone deals with stress differently, there is no "right" way.

All I can say is that after 27 years of working with people under unbearable stress and in all stages of grief --- there is no "normal".

Personally, I can't think of a better way to work off physical stress than heading for the gym. I can only applaud the parents for doing something healthy for their tension rather than grabbing a bottle or some pills. JMO

I can't help thinking that piling on the extra searchers today means that they are not getting credible info as to any sort of abduction, kidnapping etc...and are just trying to cover every square foot of the areas they feel he could have traveled on foot from the school. JMO. The more I think about "we can't comment on that" I begin to think that is literal...we can't comment on that because we don't know. JMO

My thoughts for today.

I feel the brick wall was built by the very important Intel company. A company that does not want the detals of this case public.

My thoughts about the video showing the couple returning from their workout? ~ Damage Control. If person #1 hits the gym on Tuesday causing a certain amount of folks to fall out of their computer chairs in shock, let person #2 join person #1 on Wednesday in attempt to normalize the activity. Just my opinion. I won't mention the video any more, unless there comes a time we may be permitted to do so. thnx

Many of you posters have expressed that Kyron could have been taken by a female (that is somehow connected to the family--knows them--not hired by them, or anything). This is SUCH a good point. Females can be predators too. It is rare, but they do take kids---unrelated to custody issues. School-goers that day may not have batt an eyelash when observing Kyron near or walking with a female. Female predators use this sort of gender assumption to their benefit. Sad and terrifying.

The whole going to the gym thing really weirds me out, but if this is a ransom/kidnapping case, it could be some sort of trick on the perp.

I want this case solved so fast, lol. I wish so much for him to be safe, but if he is not, I want justice for him and his fam, and punishment for perp.

when i am stressed i clean, and i mean clean, i have even been known to go to my friends houses to clean and my parents and sister's houses. I also cook... Alot... (like clean out the freezer, cupboards, and cook my way through half the good housekeeping cookbook....)

everyone's way of handling stress is different... We have seen it everywhere on this site... It's just how your mind tries to provide an outlet for that stress... I can't draw a conclusion of someone's guilt or innocence due to their actions during times of stress...

come on over!

Trying to catch up again. Any big news since last night? Lots of posts to weed through to get caught up. TIA

Kyron, buddy, come home!!

Jules21 has put together some wonderful posts with known facts info. We need to get them over into Kyron's media and timeline thread in the new subforum. The link to that is in my signature now.

I added what I have over there. I still need to add in suggestions and some new info. I had to step away for most of yesterday because I..... well I just did.

One thing I am having a hard time with is people presenting their opinions on one side of the fence and me not being able to present my opinions on the flip side of that because it would violate TOS. Seems like the entire subject should be off limits, not just one side of it. JMO!

Dear Fairy Godmother:
Please grant me some of JBean's and JLMcKenna's and the hit-the-gym stress behavior.
:floorlaugh:
no eating
intensive cleaning
and exercise

oh, that would make my stress-filled life so much healthier!

I have not posted on this board yet, but others, I just will make this statement and then
“No More Comments” LOL

Because I have worked with/for LE for over 25 yrs,
My works consist of analyzing the minds of perpetrators and victims. (Forensic Physiatrist)
Absolutely nothing is normal when your child is missing!!!! I have seen total shock and denial to catatonic bed ridden in the hospital.
I believe that this is definitely a different kind of case; they know what they are doing, we do not. However, if it saves Kryon life
I am all for it.
I want to say, LE is doing an outstanding job. I have been taught through many ongoing LE education classes that there is a different trend proven to work in dealing with missing children cases. LE is working with a lot of professional brainpower, and unbelievable technology, it may seem odd a lot of what they are doing but it has been proven to work when a child is missing.

Just a footnote: Call me crazy but my children where ZoomBack, I know there for dogs but they work great for kids too. Moreover, I decorate the really nice so they don’t look so bad.
Hey I work with the sickos every day I know their minds. My children will be protected!

I added what I have over there. I still need to add in suggestions and some new info. I had to step away for most of yesterday because I..... well I just did.

One thing I am having a hard time with is people presenting their opinions on one side of the fence and me not being able to present my opinions on the flip side of that because it would violate TOS. Seems like the entire subject should be off limits, not just one side of it. JMO!

If it makes you feel any better, although my theory may be totally different than yours, I can't say it either.

I won't quote my own thread, but I posted earlier about my feeling that Kyron's case is one revolving around a kidnapping and ransom. But, I feel that I need to clarify that a little as I don't necessarily feel those terms adequately describe the "vibe", so to speak, I'm getting about this case.

I strongly feel Kyron did not wander off. And, if I am wrong and he did go off looking for a tree frog, moss, or something else, I feel as though he was abducted along the way. But, generally speaking, I don't think that is the case. LE has stated that they feel Kyron's situation is an isolated incident. I believe that only because I feel as though Kyron was targeted specifically. That is not to say that I don't think this same scenario could play out involving another child. I think he was both a target and seen as an opportunity. I also feel that he does know his abductor. This is either someone known to him, in my belief, in a casual way. More specifically, this is someone he is aquainted enough with to leave the school grounds with -- either a minor or a female (or a combination therein). And, thus, this is someone who wouldn't particularly stand out in a school during an event such as a science fair. In my opinion, this is also why LE (and possibly the family -- I do not feel the immediate family is suspect) may be "speaking" to the abductor during press conferences as well as during their investigation. I don't necessarily feel the kidnapper is looking for money. I think it's something more nefariousthan that. Either something has happened in their lives to trigger them to want to take a child or this has something to do with a vendetta, real or fictitious. While money may play a part, I don't get the feeling that it is the basis for the "ransom."

The fact that we would potentially be dealing with a minor or a woman gives me hope that Kyron is still alive. I feel women or juveniles are more apt to keep the child alive and safe than a male predator. I can be wrong (and have been in the past), but this is just the general feel I get for the case. There are many scenarios. Did this woman or minor feel that she was possibly in a relationship with the bio-father or the mother's husband? Since I don't think the family is involved, this "romance" would be concocted in her own mind and not reciprocated. If her advances were shot down, is it a stretch to think she would take what is most important to the object of her affection? This is just one scenario among hundreds, but it is one that has not been discussed (some of my other thoughts have been talked about already) and is viable in my mind. Another possibility would be someone linked to the step-mother. Is this potential woman abductor jealous of TH or Kyron's bio-mom? Or, perhaps, it is a female-male team and they are after money, goods, or information? Even if that were the case, my gut would tell me that the woman may keep Kyron alive and care for him. Right now, I am strongly leaning toward the above possibilities.

No matter what, LE is doing all that they feel is necessary to help Kyron. I may not understand or agree with their tactics, but they are the professionals, not me. I also feel the family's every move is being made for them -- perhaps by profilers. I don't get the feeling they are involved at all and, rather, at this point, are as desperate as ever to get their little boy back. I think LE knows more than they're letting on and I think the media may be in on the game. Either way, I hope we can bring Kyron home as soon as possible. He needs to be with his family.

For the LE, FBI, searchers, family, and friends...may God watch over you and precious Kyron. I have hope tonight and just pray that you do not give up on Kyron or his situation. Thank you for all you're doing for Kyron. And, to those of us here, thank you as well. Together, we can help Kyron return to those who love him most.

I am quoting my own post here as I really don't have any more information than I did last night. This is where my instinct tells me to think and so, until I learn otherwise, this is what my theories are regarding what happened to Kyron and where he may be now. Of course, it is possible that a minor or female would harm Kyron, but, for some reason, my thoughts lead me to believe that this individual would want to keep him alive. I feel as though he's a pawn in a game and whomever took him needs to keep that pawn in play for as long as possible.

I do not think the boy in the VW Bug is Kyron. I just don't feel my heart and mind racing when I see that photo. I wish it were otherwise, but I think that child is just any other child living in the area. What I do know is that Kyron is out there somewhere and that he needs to come home.

We're coming for you, buddy...

Dear Fairy Godmother:
Please grant me some of JBean's and JLMcKenna's and the hit-the-gym stress behavior.
:floorlaugh:
no eating
intensive cleaning
and exercise

oh, that would make my stress-filled life so much healthier!

Good afternoon everyone....Just caught up....Wow finally....

Prayers this will be the day Kyron will be found :praying:

I have not posted on this board yet, but others, I just will make this statement and then
“No More Comments” LOL

Because I have worked with/for LE for over 25 yrs,
My works consist of analyzing the minds of perpetrators and victims. (Forensic Physiatrist)
Absolutely nothing is normal when your child is missing!!!! I have seen total shock and denial to catatonic bed ridden in the hospital.
I believe that this is definitely a different kind of case; they know what they are doing, we do not. However, if it safes Kryon life
I am all for it.
I want to say, LE is doing an outstanding job. I have been taught through many ongoing LE education classes that there is a different trend proven to work in dealing with missing children cases. LE is working with a lot of professional brainpower, and unbelievable technology, it may seem odd a lot of what they are doing but it has been proven to work when a child is missing.

Just a footnote: Call me crazy but my children where ZoomBack, I know there for dogs but they work great for kids too. Moreover, I decorate the really nice so they don’t look so bad.
Hey I work with the sickos every day I know their minds. My children will be protected!

Thank you. I hope we see more of this in the future.

And when my mother passed away from her bout with cancer weighing about 70lbs, my siblings and I went to the best steak house in town and ate until we couldn't walk. We knew our mom would want us well fed.

When my best friend of 15+ years when missing under extraordinarily bad circumstances (POW in Iraq) I sat down in the middle of camp and stared at the dirt for an hour straight. Didn't cry, didn't yell, didn't scream. Just stared at the dirt and thought over and over again, "Please. Please. Please."
Then got up and went back to work. We all did. This man was like a brother to me.

When we found out he had been brutally murdered, we went surf casting at the beach with our dogs. Why? I don't know. We just did. It would have made him happy.

People react in different ways to different stessors. Routine is soothing to many people in times of enormous stress and sadness. Media can be a nightmare to deal with. Lets cut these people some slack until we know what really happened to Kyron.

pdx said:

I did not see those other things stuff indicated by pdx. I might have missed something, though.

In the event we'll be hearing from CW Jensen again, as some sort of former detective media expert, I glanced at his Wiki, for what it's worth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._W._Jensen

please refer to article for rest of the story

My worthy posting friends on this subject, of all opinions, made the appropriate point that I could just look up Jensen's experience in detective work rather than just going with my gut. :blushing: So I did.

Granted, this is wiki, and I'll look around some more to see if there's addnl or different info.

Well that's certainly info I can't ignore either. It's duly noted on my end. Thanks for looking that up!

With this intensified searching, I am not even certain there is a victim, in the sense of a crime victim, in this case, but perhaps a victim of the elements, sadly...again, just an opinion and if not ok to say, please remove.

I've got a question. lol - well I've got a LOT of questions.

But this is one we can talk about. The gym. SM and Kyron went to the gym in the morning - right? Why? Were all the sceince fair projects set up there? In all the 14 - 15 science fairs that I've been involved in we usually set them up in the cafeteria or auditorium - but a big enough room so that ALOT of people could be in there at once and see the projects.

We we had it in the cafeteria - we stood the "boards" on top of the lunch tables - side by side - all scrunched together. The "tour groups" went up and down the aisles to see them. I also noticed it created a "visual" problem for me because I couldn't see anything but the aisle I was on and the "ends" with people going by. I can even remember bending down and looking for "feet" - lol.

Back to my question - were all the projects set up in the gym that morning? If so, then the pic of Kyron next to his project couldn't have been that day. Unless Kyron and SM had to go to his room and physically deliver his project to the gym. SM could have snapped that pic before they picked it up and left the room with it.

I kinda think all the projects were in the gym and that's why we hear that SM watched Kyron walk down the hall to his classroom. I find absolutely NOTHING WRONG with what she did - I've done it - stand at the end of the hall and just watch the child walk toward whatever door he/she is going to. However, after all my years of experience - I usually will stand there until I see the child actually open the door and go into the room (had some whippersnappers sneak off on me when I didn't actually watch them all the way into the room! - you live and learn).

So, do we know if the science fair was actually in the gym and all the projects were there? If that is the case then Kyron, wanting to see the "cool electricity" project would have headed back toward the gym and not some random classroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective