OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes cell phone too.

Thank you, daisy!! :)

Do we have some more volunteers for the Case FAQ and Rumor list?

Why do we need a rumor list? I thought this whole thread was a rumor. LOL:waitasec:

Brainstorming: if LE stated they did not have evidence he was abducted, why the interest on suspicious activity that morning? And why ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL when his stepmom ACCOMPANIED him to school? I'm confused....
Maybe they are not ready to come out with an accusation of anyone. Being careful, yet for some reason needing to let out a little bit of their information in order to get the public's help?
Just my opinion.

The SM was in the school. I don't think the daughter was there, and she surly wasn't left in a car. I doubt you meant the latter, but just wanted to clarify tat she was in the school with Kyron.

You're right. I forgot she was in the school. Friday afternoon brain fart. :banghead:

I really think that the Yreka (how do you say that word?) sighting is going to prove false. :(

:eek:
This is deffo possible. This kind of thing fills me with dread. Weirdos hanging around schools. Our schools here are all having budget cuts, so much so we got letters home today saying they are no longer providing Playground Monitors, so for all their breaks (including an hours lunch) all the children (age4-12) will be unsupervised outside (and they don't even close the gates). Schools make it too easy for this kind of thing to happen imo. :(

:eek:

Is anyone else getting a black screen on the fox live feed?

as far as step-mom's family in CA, yes she has some cousins in roseville, ca

:waitasec:

I'm having trouble trying to understand why this is a problem, elle. ;)

IMO, if you're not under NG's microscope, with "the lawyers unleashed" upon you, then that's a good thing.

lol. :angel:

Not a problem, but honestly I think Kyron( a missing child) is more important than JVDS...getting his face and his story nationwide coverage, much more important. But this is just my opinion and I was curious if she had covered him at all since he went missing since I just started following his case 2 days ago.

How is anyone supposed to know if they saw them on the way to school when unless you know her, you don't know what stepmother looks like?

Anyone have a link to the live feed - pretty please?

Two questions -- I'm unable to listen to the pc - did they ask if anyone saw Kyron on the way to school or if anyone something suspicious on the way to school?

How do you copy a post from a closed thread over to here?

I really think that the Yreka (how do you say that word?) sighting is going to prove false. :(

ITA...but it would be a wonderful play on words if it panned out (eurika!) sorry OT just waiting for that family statement....

YEah, but they've got universal health care! :D

OK, I was total fail on the "KGW will recycle the Yreka story... " Sorry!

PS: it's pronounced 'why-reek-ah'. Without much 'h'. Well, like the letter 'Y'.

Brainstorming: if LE stated they did not have evidence he was abducted, why the interest on suspicious activity that morning? And why ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL when his stepmom ACCOMPANIED him to school? I'm confused....

Maybe they are thinking of someone suspicious following/tailing the stepmother's car?

This is deffo possible. This kind of thing fills me with dread. Weirdos hanging around schools. Our schools here are all having budget cuts, so much so we got letters home today saying they are no longer providing Playground Monitors, so for all their breaks (including an hours lunch) all the children (age4-12) will be unsupervised outside (and they don't even close the gates). Schools make it too easy for this kind of thing to happen imo. :(

Are you kidding me !!! Where are all the parents in an outrage over this, I would be glued to the principals office until this situation was resolved :furious: The teachers at my son's school take shifts for playground duty perhaps you should make the suggestion to the principal for the teachers....
By the way to me that seems illegal as all get out, I do not see how that is going to fly. Perhaps your paper should get a copy of that letter !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18