OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter: Is the family privy to more information than we are?

LE: I can't answer that

Insecticides/fertilizers can delay decomposition? Didn't know that...how - my curious mind would love to know.

Insecticides and pesticides do exactly what they are supposed to do...inhibit and disrupt the life cycle of insects and other similar organisims such as bacterias, funguses etc. Bodies that have been contaminated by them often have delayed decomp due to delayed insect activity. They expediate growth of certain organisms and inhibit others.

Hey guys. I have been on googlemaps.. on streetview. You can scroll up and down streets and see them as if you were standing there. *but these images are from anytime.... maybe a few months ago.. maybe a few years, depending on when google got the images.
I got to the corner of NW Cornelius Pass Rd, and NW Skyline Boulevard and saw this.
28s8zt1.jpg

it made me think about something... the electricity trucks there look all white, with no marking. What if someone happened to be working on a pole near the school and talked Kyron into going to check out "electricity"

I hope they have looked into any work being done near the school, the workers.
Or any parent who might work for the electricity company and maybe have a record?
2pqnq8p.jpg

link

Excellent, mamaeb! Excellent!

he says they think they are closer, they have had many tips they have followed up on, they have searched more

Why on earth would they be there? I doubt Kyron wandered away from school and wound up all the way over there. But according to LE no one "abducted" him?

"Sauvie Island lies approximately ten miles northwest of downtown Portland, Oregon and is accessed by a sole bridge from US 30. "

http://sauvieisland.org/

IMO, that's where the horse trailers were seen from the copter. I've never liked that area personally. Couldn't tell you why, just always creeped me out.

Thank you all for transcribing highlights.

I had a feeling the family would talk today - one week anniversary, and before the weekend.

I'm very curious about last night's school meeting and what really was discussed.

I'm curious to see if they have spokesperson (or counsel) standing by.

Why a different Sheriff yesterday and now another one today?Normally the same sheriff will talk on missing kids cases,even if searchers are from other areas.

Brainstorming: if LE stated they did not have evidence he was abducted, why the interest on suspicious activity that morning? And why ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL when his stepmom ACCOMPANIED him to school? I'm confused....

IMO, that's where the horse trailers were seen from the copter. I've never liked that area personally. Couldn't tell you why, just always creeped me out.

does anyone know if there are camp sites there? maybe he went looking for the boyscouts?

Watching this presser I actually really feel for LE. These guys must be working so hard to find Kyron, they're under intense pressure from the public, the family, the media. As people it must be really hard for them, I'm sure all they really want is to bring the little guy home, it must be incredibly frustrating for them if they really have nothing (or not much) to go on. They must be drained :(

I really hope these big searches bring the little lad back. :praying:

Reporter: have you collected all the pictures from the science fair?

LE: I can't answer that

From this article:
http://www.cee.mtu.edu/~hssantef/sar/others/Hardy/Bloodhounds.html

“I said earlier Bloodhounds are determined and I mean it - when concentrated on a trail they are deaf and blind to anything else along the way. I've seen them literally run into a fence or parked automobile if the scent went that way (they just shake their head and start looking for a way up, under or around). Last summer I laid a demonstration trail for a friend's dog through a crowd of three hundred people milling around, talking and eating at a fairground. The dog tracked me thirty minutes later without hesitation.”

(My Maine Coon cat can track me when she needs to be held.) :)

Shoot,I hate it when the cut off the reporters questions,wish there was one that kept it going live.

Watching this presser I actually really feel for LE. These guys must be working so hard to find Kyron, they're under intense pressure from the public, the family, the media. As people it must be really hard for them, I'm sure all they really want is to bring the little guy home, it must be incredibly frustrating for them if they really have nothing (or not much) to go on. They must be drained :(

I really hope these big searches bring the little lad back. :praying:
I pray they bring him back too.

He said it in so many words, IMO. I'm just using my God-given language comprehension abilities concerning this particular point. I'm confused about why this is an issue when other posts concerning what was meant at the press conferences go unchallenged, even if they do not contain a direct quotation from Gates.
The big picture is that Gates' statement was issued to the community to keep their normal routines with their children, that this was an "isolated incident." It means what it means.

ETA Speaking of pc's -- isn't there one coming up in a couple of minutes. I wouldn't have argued with you, BeanE, if I'd realized I needed your recapping skills so soon!

I guess I have a deficit in language comprehension abilities.

Thanks -
BeanE

LE now says they are looking at all possibilities....which would include abduction, right?

sorry, I assume my pictures messed up the screens for people?

I deleted
here is the post without them::

Hey guys. I have been on googlemaps.. on streetview. You can scroll up and down streets and see them as if you were standing there. *but these images are from anytime.... maybe a few months ago.. maybe a few years, depending on when google got the images.
I got to the corner of NW Cornelius Pass Rd, and NW Skyline Boulevard and saw this.
link
http://i46.tinypic.com/28s8zt1.jpg

it made me think about something... the electricity trucks there look all white, with no marking. What if someone happened to be working on a pole near the school and talked Kyron into going to check out "electricity"

I hope they have looked into any work being done near the school, the workers.
Or any parent who might work for the electricity company and maybe have a record?
link
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pqnq8p.jpg

Brainstorming: if LE stated they did not have evidence he was abducted, why the interest on suspicious activity that morning? And why ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL when his stepmom ACCOMPANIED him to school? I'm confused....

If a child disappears, and he didn't wander off and he wasn't abducted, there's really only one possibility left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme