OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family standing together as a *family* (all four parents).

Kaine thanking people, sincere thanks (IMO).

I am just bawling watching his family speak.

Are you kidding me !!! Where are all the parents in an outrage over this, I would be glued to the principals office until this situation was resolved :furious: The teachers at my son's school take shifts for playground duty perhaps you should make the suggestion to the principal for the teachers....
By the way to me that seems illegal as all get out, I do not see how that is going to fly. Perhaps your paper should get a copy of that letter !

We only got the letter after school today, but all hell is gonna break loose when I get down there on monday. I have a 7yo there already and my 4yo starts after summer. My 4yo has no sense of danger, and is very stubborn, if she wants to leave she will leave and I will not have that. My girls deserve to be looked after when I put them in the care of their school, as do everyone elses children. Especially as I know of these cases such as poor Kyrons I will not let this rest.

Bio-mom clutching her lower abdomen is killing me - the symbolism. *sob*

But she went inside for 45 minutes to look at the Science Fair stuff... so she got out of the car. Having the baby in the car would make no difference in walking the other child in.

It culdn't have been a whole 45 IMO if she left at 8:45 because she was still home at 8:05.

JMO, MOO, all that Jazz.

How far do they live from the school?

Interesting body language - that's all I will say for now.

These threads are moving so quickly I certainly can't read everything.

Has anyone suggested a theory similar to this one of mine: that the reason LE is calling this an isolated incident and have encouraged parents to continue sending their children to school is because they believe Kyron was targeted because of past threats against him or his family?

Perhaps abducting Kyron is retribution for bad debts, whistle-blowing, etc....things the family and LE knows about but the public doesn't.

This would explain a lot about how LE and the family have been handling the case.

MOO

Shultz has really personalized his experience.. "our child".. "get our message out". Several other phrases too..

Fathers hugged. Mothers appear on a jagged edge.

:praying: for this loving family

*tears* my heart's broken for them.

any questions?

How is anyone supposed to know if they saw them on the way to school when unless you know her, you don't know what stepmother looks like?

I assume they are looking for anyone who noticed anything suspicious when driving that route that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro