DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Lisa Cronin is 6 feet tall, 140 pounds, with blonde/auburn hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of bubbles on her right wrist. The butterfly you see in the photo is not a tattoo.

Cronin was last seen in the Sunny Valley area on December 19th. The Sheriff's Office does not know what she was last seen wearing. She does not have a phone.

MISSING: Woman is missing near Sunny Valley area

lisa+cronin.JPG
MISSING+2.JPG

Cronin does not have a cell phone and was staying in Sunny Valley on Dec. 19 at the time of her disappearance. It's unknown what she was wearing at that time but investigators believe she may be on a bicycle as she is known to use one for transportation. Cronin was reported missing on Christmas Eve.

Law enforcement look for woman last seen in Sunny Valley Dec.19

DEC 30, 2019
Police asking for the public's help finding Sunny Valley woman - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2
  • “Something definitely went wrong. Somewhere between Sunny Valley and here. We just don’t know what,” said BW, a close family friend.
  • “Lisa’s a bubbly person. She wants to help out all the time, she loves her grandchildren. Her grandchildren are her world,” said BW.
  • BW says Lisa was living there for at least 3 months.
  • BW said that before Lisa disappeared, she was getting a ride to visit family in Grants Pass.
  • “And she never showed up,” said BW.
  • But police won’t confirm any details.
  • She has a tattoo of bubbles on her right wrist and a butterfly tattoo on her back.

FEB 3, 2020
JoCo Sheriff's Office tackles missing person cases - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2
In Josephine County, the sheriff’s office says it has over two dozen missing person cases.

9 have gone missing within the past two months alone.

If a case is believed to be ‘suspicious,’ the agency says it gathers evidence, DNA, or the help of Oregon State Police.

[...]

Sheriff Daniel says a recent case, missing person Lisa Cronin, has been passed over to Oregon State Police and is believed to be ‘suspicious.’

[...]

FEB 3, 2020
JoCo Sheriff's Office tackles missing person cases - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2
In Josephine County, the sheriff’s office says it has over two dozen missing person cases.

9 have gone missing within the past two months alone.

If a case is believed to be ‘suspicious,’ the agency says it gathers evidence, DNA, or the help of Oregon State Police.

[...]

Sheriff Daniel says a recent case, missing person Lisa Cronin, has been passed over to Oregon State Police and is believed to be ‘suspicious.’

[...]
Jeez 9 people in 2 months....that is a lot... trying to find the other 8 and making sure they are on here.

Lisa's NamUs profile
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Person / NamUs #MP69731
Lisa Nicole Cronin, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact December 19, 2019
Missing From Sunny Valley, Oregon
Missing Age 43 Years
Height 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight 140 lbs
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description - Hair appears light brown; Shorter, fine in texture
Eye Color Blue

Artificial body part/aid - Back surgery; Has a rod in her spine
Tattoo - Right wrist: Bubbles Back: Butterfly
Comments - Known to ride a bicycle

Circumstances of Disappearance
Lisa Cronin was last seen in Sunny Valley, Oregon on December 19, 2019. She was reportedly getting a ride to visit family in Grants Pass, but never arrived.

Lisa's case is interesting and quite troubling, imho. I'm actually shocked that there isn't more chatter in her thread given the uncertainties surrounding her disappearance. Hopefully that'll change and will help us to help them get more attention for her case. I think LE needs to take this case more seriously so they can start investigating more intensely. I don't think answers will be hard to find. I really don't! ;)

It reads as if one of two scenarios might explain Lisa's disappearance: 1) abduction/hitchhiking (or hitchBiking) or 2) domestic abuse. Lisa supposedly left home in Sunny Valley, WA on 19 Dec 2019 to take a 3-hour bicycle ride to see family in Grant's Pass. She still hasn't arrived. :( The details posted on her FB page will help fill in the gaps. The latest from Searching for Lisa Cronin was posted back in May in an effort to get a timeline on Lisa's last few days before she disappeared.

Much of what is posted on her FB page I won't post here, but I'd encourage you to read through the posts. I think there might be answers to Lisa's case embedded in the stories/links/pics/comments & replies provided. There are some posts I know go against TOS and others that I simply don't know if it's allowed. One of the most important posts, imo, is the creepy shed video posted on June 1. :eek::confused: Be patient - the vid content starts at about 8 secs.

huh. what a strange case. hoping for the best for lisa

Reactions: mrz
No updates in Lisa's disappearance. I found her thread here on websleuths because Lisa's mom has been posting in the Find Fauna Frey fb group recently. FF is another woman who went missing just 6 months after Lisa disappeared, both in/around Grants Pass.

I hope so much that both of them are found. I can't imagine the loss their surviving parents must be feeling around this time of year. This will be the second Christmas Lisa is not with her family, her mother, her children. I hope she knows they're still searching.

I wish the families, friends and local agencies would team up and get both of these missing women the coverage, attention and investigations they deserve!

moo.

Lisa Nicole Cronin – The Charley Project

Lisa Nicole Cronin
  • cronin_lisa.jpg
  • cronin_lisa2.jpg

• Details of Disappearance
    Cronin was last seen in Sunny Valley, Oregon on December 19, 2019. She was supposed to get a ride to visit family in Grants Pass, Oregon, but she never arrived there. She has never been heard from again. Cronin didn't have a cellular phone at the time of her disappearance, and she used a bicycle for transportation. Few details are available in her case.

JUN 30, 2021
One year after Lane Co. woman goes missing, family rallies for answers (Note: This woman is Fauna Frey, not Lisa.)

[...]

Other families who have missing loved ones nearby also came to the rally. Back in 2019 Lisa Cronin, a woman last seen in Sunny Valley. She left behind 2 children and 3 grandchildren, something her family says is not like her.

[...]

Both families of Fauna Frey and Lisa Cronin are asking law enforcement for a more aggressive approach to these missing cases.

Josephine Co. Sheriff Dave Daniel told NBC5 News in a statement –

Investigations have been conducted on all cases.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back