Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
IMG_6001.png

Marion Arthur Osuna – The Charley Project

See Charley project for more information I source from. Marion “Art” Osuna was last seen in late 2011. He was 70 years old. It seems he was discovered to be missing when he failed to pay rent on time, which his landlord said was inconsistent with his character. Osuna disappeared from Brookings, Oregon. His landlord said his place was a mess, as to indicate this was also out of character for Osuna.

There is an obituary or funerary statement online for a Marion Arthur Osuna, which I link to below. While it is likely the same person, it is unknown to me whether it is the same person for sure or if the memorial was posted due to his known death later in 2015, or if the memorial was simply posted as part of the course of declaring Osuma dead in absentia.

Not many details available that I could see for this case.

Oh his Charley Project page the only source of information listed is NamUs, so I think he was listed there in the past. He is not on NamUs anymore and hasn't been since I started tracking MP cases back in 2022 so I assume his profile was removed before April-ish 2022.
I think there's a pretty high chance that is indeed his obituary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back