OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure a lot of perps often peruse WS - it's less high risk than hanging around police investigators, trying to get a feel of what is going on and what people are thinking.

They must get so frustrated I'd think, seeing so many people dedicated to bringing the missing home, and refusing to forget them week after week, year after year. Especially when it seems to inspire interest from the media in cases that otherwise aren't getting a lot of attention.

Yes, I believe you're right about the High Tech Task Force, but I'm too lazy to go back and look. :) If the computer survived the soda spill, it may have some very incriminating info on it. I really hope they can get enough evidence to find Stephanie and bring this case to trial. I would be there in a heartbeat!

It's creepy to think that Huddleston was on WS researching. Anybody can read on WS without joining, so anybody could be here lurking. Maybe someone else knows of some high profile lurkers or members in the past.

I heard there was "lottery case lady"....trying to remember...

We are (quite correctly, in my opinion) not allowed to sleuth fellow members. Oherwise I could name several cases, I believe.....

On another thread, a poster told me her computer was just fine after a soda spillage, after a short breakdown. So I am hoping there is something on Stephanie's computer, and it has been passed to the cyber crime unit.

Forgive my ignorance - is Applegate Valley North, South, East or West Oregon?

We are (quite correctly, in my opinion) not allowed to sleuth fellow members. Oherwise I could name several cases, I believe.....

On another thread, a poster told me her computer was just fine after a soda spillage, after a short breakdown. So I am hoping there is something on Stephanie's computer, and it has been passed to the cyber crime unit.

Forgive my ignorance - is Applegate Valley North, South, East or West Oregon?

Applegate Valley is in southwest Oregon, not far from the California border.

http://www.southernoregon.com/map/

http://www.mapsofworld.com/usa/states/oregon/

This is totally OT, but this story touched my heart. It's about a man who noticed and saved another man who was about to commit suicide. It took place in Oakland CA, which sadly, is mostly in the news nowadays for violent crime. My Mom lived there for years, and it still has many nice areas and good people, as this story shows.

BBM

Monroe dismissed any suggestions that he was a hero.

He began tearing up as he said, "It's the right thing to do, you know?"

He added, "It's not actually the right thing, it's the honorable and worthy thing to do."

May someone do the right, honorable and worthy thing for Stephanie! Please.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...l-man-down-on-I-580-5428167.php#photo-6213838

Unfortunately, the POI in this case is neither right nor honorable. And I think others who may know where Stephanie is, aren't bright enough to come forward and tell what they know now, before they are faced with very long jail terms and no room to negotiate.

O/T: There is something funny about Florida. So many of the cases I follow seem to end up with a POI or downright wanted person seeking refuge there. I wonder why?

I wonder if Ames and company will show up in Washington, D.C. on May 16 for "Operation American Spring." This is supposed to be a gathering of militia, hoping to force impeachment of the president and putting new government officials in place who are said to be more favorable to the constitution. They are being told NOT to bring guns, thankfully.

One of Helias314 videos was posted on the page back in March.

https://www.facebook.com/OperationAmericanSpring.Target.Washington.DC

May 4th. Ten months. Where is Stephanie? :(

I pray for answers and a little peace for her family and friends.

I will think about Stephanie often today.

I can't even tell you what I've been wishing for....

Whoever disappeared Stephanie can pretend as much as they like, but things will never be the same. Once they are charged, just watch how quickly any supporters disappear.

I can't even tell you what I've been wishing for....

Whoever disappeared Stephanie can pretend as much as they like, but things will never be the same. Once they are charged, just watch how quickly any supporters disappear.

Zwiebel, you're so right. Something like that doesn't just go away. It will eat at the person(s) in many ways. Nightmares, drug and alcohol use, health problems, etc.

My hope is that this person has people around him who know important facts about the case. Those people may be indirectly or directly involved themselves but find that they can't live peacefully keeping this information to themselves. It may take months/years but I hope and pray that someone involved breaks down and spills the beans. Stephanie's disappearance is weighing heavily on someone. Has to be.

Waiting is difficult and I've never had the privilege of meeting Stephanie in person, just come to know her through this thread. It must be unbearable for her close friends and family but NEVER GIVE UP!!! <Hugs> :justice:

I never met Stephanie either. Just my impression of her....I bet we'd have had a row if we did meet. Over something. Nothing. No hard feelings. I get the feeling we can both be quite passionate.

But if someone disappeared me, she is the kind of person I would want on my side.

So I am sticking by her side, just as long as I can. And I'm not really fazed by youtube earners with a gazillion followers. They come and they go.

They turn like lightening, if they feel they have been betrayed....and that betrayal is coming, I am sure....

If I am understanding the election results tonight here in Jackson county, Sheriff Winters is out and Corey Falls is the new sheriff. He is currently Deputy Police Chief in Ashland.

I would like to think that this might make a difference in Stephanie's case, but that remains to be seen. It's interesting that he grew up in the Applegate Valley.

From his campaign website:

BBM
Hello my name is Corey Falls and I want to be your Sheriff.

I grew up in the Applegate Valley and after attending Ruch and Grace Christian elementary schools I graduated from South Medford High School. As a kid growing up in the valley I had several coaches and mentors positively make a difference in my life. I got into law enforcement to give back to the community and make a difference in peoples lives. I have chosen to raise my family in Medford, my parents live in Central Point, I have a sister who lives in Medford and a sister who lives in Eagle Point. Therefore, I have a vested interest in the safety and future of Jackson County. I understand the many issues facing law enforcement in Jackson County. It is my commitment to appropriately use Jackson County resources to provide a safe community for people to live. This will be accomplished by building partnerships, collaborating resources, and effectively managing personnel.

Please use this site to learn more about my qualifications and my exciting new direction for the Jackson County’s Sheriff’s Office.

Thank you for your support.

http://coreyfalls4sheriff.com

The reason I was a little unsure about what the election results meant is that this is a primary election, choosing candidates for the general election in November. Since the sheriff is a nonpartisan position, I wasn't sure if that applied. Apparently the top two candidates will run in November, so it's not a done deal. I doubt the result will change though. I'm sorry for jumping the gun...but I make no apologies for a pretty cool pun. :)

Here is an interview with Falls last evening in which he talks about the November election.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/it...falls-weighs-in-on-election.html#.U3zJu9q9KSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member