Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am going to add NE, Tarie Latressa Price, age 8 as a possibility. "Tarie was last seen at Schramm Park State Recreation Area, along the Platte River. Tarie was with her mother, along a sandbar, when the two became separated."

Similar nose and hair. Wish I could see the teeth. But some similarities here.

Tarie has been ruled-out. (In the quoted post just above your post, there is the Ruled-out list.) I created a thread for her here on WS. Be forewarned, it's tragic.

The only possibility of this being her is if she fell in with someone with nefarious intentions, either by someone downriver saving her, or she was able to get herself out somewhere downstream where she was then abd
Tarie has been ruled-out. (In the quoted post just above your post, there is the Ruled-out list.) I created a thread for her here on WS. Be forewarned, it's tragic.
Ah! totally missed that. Thanks for the clarification. Such a sad story... :(

I have two suggestions for this girl, neither which have black hair.
That being said, it has not been unheard of that post-kidnapping, appearances of children have been altered to hide them, or make them less recognizable.

So number 1:
Serenity Dennard
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

5e33462b9835d.image.jpg
upload_2021-2-28_21-43-42.png

Went missing at age 9, she would now be 11.
Height at the time: 4'7''
Went missing from: Rapid City, South Dakota

Although she has straight hair, it is long. It could be dyed black. She also has a nose similar to the Jane Doe, and fairly strong brows. Similar to Doe. Her left tooth also appears shorter (chipped?) similar to the artist rendition.

Serenity's circumstanes are quite sad and summed up with the following short statement:

"Serenity Dennard was last seen leaving the Black Hills Children's Home on South Rockerville Road on Feburary 3, 2019. She may be trying to locate and return to her family."

Second suggestion is:
Hannah Paige Goodman

upload_2021-2-28_21-48-0.png

Kidnapped by her mother who was heading towards California (allegedly). Alongside 3 siblings. All siblings have the same nose.
Height: 3'8''to 4'0''
Like the girl above, her left tooth appears shorter than the right one.
upload_2021-2-28_21-54-17.png

The only possibility of this being her is if she fell in with someone with nefarious intentions, either by someone downriver saving her, or she was able to get herself out somewhere downstream where she was then abd

Ah! totally missed that. Thanks for the clarification. Such a sad story... :(

Welcome to Websleuths!

I have two suggestions for this girl, neither which have black hair.
That being said, it has not been unheard of that post-kidnapping, appearances of children have been altered to hide them, or make them less recognizable.

So number 1:
Serenity Dennard

5e33462b9835d.image.jpg
View attachment 286360

Went missing at age 9, she would now be 11.
Height at the time: 4'7''
Went missing from: Rapid City, South Dakota

Although she has straight hair, it is long. It could be dyed black. She also has a nose similar to the Jane Doe, and fairly strong brows. Similar to Doe. Her left tooth also appears shorter (chipped?) similar to the artist rendition.

Serenity's circumstanes are quite sad and summed up with the following short statement:

"Serenity Dennard was last seen leaving the Black Hills Children's Home on South Rockerville Road on Feburary 3, 2019. She may be trying to locate and return to her family."

Second suggestion is:
Hannah Paige Goodman

View attachment 286361

Kidnapped by her mother who was heading towards California (allegedly). Alongside 3 siblings. All siblings have the same nose.
Height: 3'8''to 4'0''
Like the girl above, her left tooth appears shorter than the right one.
View attachment 286364

Welcome to Websleuths!

Thank you for this, we are following up several leads based on lots of tips. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Are there any updates you can share or any more exclusions? I see NamUs has five now but sheriff said over 60 have been excluded. Totally understand it’s an active investigation and you may not be able to reply. Thank you in advance!

Image below is rendering with article:

Police: Little girl found dead in duffle bag in Oregon woods likely never reported missing

...sbm

Investigators have developed new information about a girl found dead inside a duffle bag stashed in the forest near the H.B. Van Duzer Forrest State Scenic Corridor.

Her body was found December 10, 2020 - and police do not believe anyone ever reported her missing. She has likely not been seen since November 2020, police said.

...sbm

"With the assistance of Parabon Nanolabs, investigators now know more identifying details which will hopefully assist in her identification," police said Thursday.

• Eye color: Hazel / Brown
  • Hair color: Brown / Black
  • Skin color: Light Brown / Fair with no freckles
  • Race: She has been identified as mostly Caucasian with some Central American ancestry
State police additionally revealed that the girl was wearing a pull-up diaper

"The Oregon State Police has been working in partnership with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) since the discovery of the child’s remains. Over the past six months, detectives have definitively ruled out more than 60 potential missing kids from information provided by NCMEC and tips from the public," police said in a statement. "While investigators continue to work in partnership with NCMEC, there is a strong likelihood this child has not been reported missing. Investigators would like the public to know, we are already considering all children listed on the NCMEC website and therefore, there is no need to contact the Oregon State Police to highlight those names."

If you have any information that might help investigators in identifying this child, please call 800-442-0776 or *OSP (*677).

d76327d5-9902-4874-8cb2-8a21d5bc82dd-large16x9_lincolncountygirl.PNG

You know, this case is really tugging at my heart. How many children have been lost in the system because of COVID? The lockdowns and the loss of school has put more children in danger in my opinion. Who is this little darling?

The pull up is interesting. Many children have stopped bedwetting by 7, but some do continue for several years. This should be an additional key for anyone who is very familiar with her or her family.

I wonder if the pull-up was for day or night use, and whether the brand is from a medical supply store or just from Target. If the latter, is it a traditional pull-up or the kind designed to look like underwear?

Day use would be unusual in a child without some kind of bladder/kidney/neuro condition.

Night use isn’t that uncommon for 7-9yrs. There are diapers designed to look just like cotton underwear to allow the kid to enjoy sleepovers, for example. Those kind are more expensive and may suggest she’s closer to 9? Had sleepovers with friends or cousins?

I wonder if the pull-up was for day or night use, and whether the brand is from a medical supply store or just from Target. If the latter, is it a traditional pull-up or the kind designed to look like underwear?

Day use would be unusual in a child without some kind of bladder/kidney/neuro condition.

Night use isn’t that uncommon for 7-9yrs. There are diapers designed to look just like cotton underwear to allow the kid to enjoy sleepovers, for example. Those kind are more expensive and may suggest she’s closer to 9? Had sleepovers with friends or cousins?
My youngest was born early which delayed her kidney/bladder development. I usually got store brand unless I had a coupon. I think she was 11 before she had a dry night. But I agree, this little girl could have been a bit older, like 9ish.

The children's toys and the pull-up diaper make me think that she may have been mentally or physically disabled.
Since the girl was found dumped in a duffel bag, wondering if a bad situation at home caused anxiety that led to bed-wetting.
If so, maybe it was a contributing factor in her death (murder?) speculation, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back