Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The missing child I’ve been looking into is looking pretty viable as an option here. No one seems to be all that worried about her, no amber alert, parental abduction, no news reports or public appeals from the family. I’m sitting on my hands here as she’s being tested (on the list with Dr. Vance) but if it turns out to be her I’ve done research and i’ve got some questions.
I went to her link and she is definitely a high probability. Noting her ethic origin of biracial would explain why the race is initially undetermined. As a parental abduction victim, the location she was found makes sense. If the mother left her remains, a direct route makes sense and close to a rest area is easy access. Now where is her mother is the question and who helped her stay under the radar since late Sept?

I went to her link and she is definitely a high probability. Noting her ethic origin of biracial would explain why the race is initially undetermined. As a parental abduction victim, the location she was found makes sense. If the mother left her remains, a direct route makes sense and close to a rest area is easy access. Now where is her mother is the question and who helped her stay under the radar since late Sept?

She also clearly has missing teeth which might explain the 6.5 y/o bit. Police suspect she's at least 6 because of dental perhaps? I'm not sure what else would give that indication, because there are tall 5 y/o and short 7 y/o....

I've read the rules and I think I can say all this, but mods please correct me if I'm wrong.

See, that's the thing. I can't find birth records for the mother, any family members... she seems to be estranged from her own family. I don't even know if Crawford is her actual name, and it's a heck of a common one.

She seems to appear out of nowhere, marry the father, have the baby and swiftly divorce (m. 2012, dis. 2013). The father also stated he did not know where Alison lived, which is odd to me. She pops up a few times throughout Washington afterwards, but no idea if she had a job or would even be missed by anyone herself.

I might be opening a big old can of worms here but here it goes... This isn't about what I did find, but what I didn't.

What worries me is the searching parent doesn't seem to be searching all that hard. Naiyah is listed on a single website as missing. No news reports, no begging the public for help, the same poster shared a twice by him over December. Alison is said to have a warrant for her arrest from November 24th 2020 (written only in that one poster) but I can't find anything official about that anywhere. Not only that but the postings from the family only started in December when she's been missing since September and "has a warrant" since late November.

No Amber Alert either, can anyone explain a potential (viable) reason as to why that may be?

All MOO and assumptions.

Last edited:
An
She also clearly has missing teeth which might explain the 6.5 y/o bit. Police suspect she's at least 6 because of dental perhaps? I'm not sure what else would give that indication, because there are tall 5 y/o and short 7 y/o....

I've read the rules and I think I can say all this, but mods please correct me if I'm wrong.

See, that's the thing. I can't find birth records for the mother, any family members... she seems to be estranged from her own family. I don't even know if Crawford is her actual name, and it's a heck of a common one.

She seems to appear out of nowhere, marry the father, have the baby and swiftly divorce (m. 2012, dis. 2013). The father also stated he did not know where Alison lived, which is odd to me. She pops up a few times throughout Washington afterwards, but no idea if she had a job or would even be missed by anyone herself.

I might be opening a big old can of worms here but here it goes... This isn't about what I did find, but what I didn't.

What worries me is the searching parent doesn't seem to be searching all that hard. Naiyah is listed on a single website as missing. No news reports, no begging the public for help, the same poster shared a twice by him over December. Alison is said to have a warrant for her arrest from November 24th 2020 (written only in that one poster) but I can't find anything official about that anywhere. Not only that but the postings from the family only started in December when she's been missing since September and "has a warrant" since late November.

No Amber Alert either, can anyone explain a potential (viable) reason as to why that may be?

All MOO and assumptions.
An Amber Alert generally involves a known vehicle, a witnessed abduction, etc. It could be her father has been told by LE to lay low. He also may not have had a regular visitation schedule. Thus, had been unaware that the mother took off. Other family may have had no idea what is going on due to distance, being estranged, etc., if they’re just now learning of this in late Nov, early Dec.

Someone had to be helping the mother. At 7 years old this child had be to heavy to carry that far from the rest area, over rough uneven terrain. I bet there’s cameras at that rest area. I wonder how long they hold info and if the are able to detect clearly at night.

An

An Amber Alert generally involves a known vehicle, a witnessed abduction, etc. It could be her father has been told by LE to lay low. He also may not have had a regular visitation schedule. Thus, had been unaware that the mother took off. Other family may have had no idea what is going on due to distance, being estranged, etc., if they’re just now learning of this in late Nov, early Dec.

Someone had to be helping the mother. At 7 years old this child had be to heavy to carry that far from the rest area, over rough uneven terrain. I bet there’s cameras at that rest area. I wonder how long they hold info and if the are able to detect clearly at night.

That comes with the assumption that the father had visitation, and not the mother. We don't know officially who is the custodial parent.

Alison is not reported as missing, only as the abductor. We don't know that they didn't both disappear.

I understand social media rules and won't be breaking them, but I will say the lack of official notice of a federal warrant has me suspicious about the story.

All this is speculation and MOO, and with DNA being tested we'll know if the two cases are connected, Naiyah does have a missing person thread if anyone wants to further discuss.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted but I don't believe so:
Woman's remains found on BLM land in Powell Butte - KTVZ
December 8th... couple days before our little Jane Doe in H B Van Duzen

**She's been identified through fingerprinting, unsure if the timings line up
Human Remains Found In Powell Butte Identified
Wondering now if there is a homeless camp near where the UID female was located? speculation.
From second link..
''Undersheriff James Savage said the remains discovered are 39-year-old Ann Jeanetta Penton, a homeless woman who lived in a transient camp a couple of miles from where her body was found.

She had been dead for “some time,” Savage said, and Penton was identified through her fingerprints and known tattoos.''

DNA analysis underway on girl’s body found in Lincoln City | KOIN.com

"LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. (KOIN) — DNA analysis is currently being done on the remains of a young girl found in a rural area of Lincoln County on December 10.

The body of the girl, who appears to be between the ages of 6 and 10, was found at a rest stop along the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor in Lincoln City, a heavily wooded state park, Oregon State Police officials said. The girl was between 3-feet-10 and 4-6 and it’s believed she had long, dark hair.

Authorities said they believe the girl died at least a month before her body was found. OSP Captain Tim Fox said there is some information they’re not releasing because this is an active investigation..."

If the poor child wasn’t actually reported missing how exactly will the DNA analysis take us to who she is? Maybe it’s a novice question :oops: it just makes me sad the idea of her not having a name of anyone looking for her :(

If the poor child wasn’t actually reported missing how exactly will the DNA analysis take us to who she is? Maybe it’s a novice question :oops: it just makes me sad the idea of her not having a name of anyone looking for her :(
Only hope in that case would be familial DNA. Hopefully she or someone in her close family is in the system

DNA and COVID have no correlation in this issue. The child’s DNA goes to Quantico. We just started doing strain review. It would be done by the CDC or John Hopkins.
Sorry, not sure what you mean. The post you quoted was in reference to someone saying “what if (the girl who the remains belong to) hasn’t been reported missing”, such as in the case of the child of a victim of sex trafficking. So I explained in that case DNA would hopefully bring something up.

Hope I understood that right!

Depends on importance. DNA can be matched ina day or two. as an example the Nashville bomber. You would need DNA to compare. The dad is in the system . Then if they can identify a living parent they would no before us. It’s a criminal case. We will be the last to know

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back