GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family spokesperson is good.....very calm and well-spoken. Thanking everyone - law enforcement, media - saying how they helped the family and helped to find Whitney.

So so sad. The officer and mayor were on the point of tears. I'm so glad that their church made a major contribution by finding several items of evidence.

Rest in Peace Whitney

674719961.jpg
views-icon.png

about a minute ago

Jonathan Holt arrested for aggravated murder of Whitney Heichel #findwhitney

Such a waste of life. What on earth could have been his motive? A sexual attack at that hour?

Just devastating. Mr. Vaughn broke my heart. God Bless Whitney and her loving Family.

Just watched the news conference.Whitney is now flying with the angels.God bless her soul

I'm sick!! I can't take anymore...my heart is breaking and I definitely won't be sleeping tonight!! Rest in peace, beautiful Whitney. To Clint and Whitney's family...my heart breaks for you and I cannot imagine how you're feeling. Please know that there are thousands of people out here that are praying for you. May God wrap you in the comfort of His arms and give you the strength you need. Love and Prayers from Virginia...

This is so tragic...wonder how old he is ? Any record of other crimes ? It is all so senseless...rest in peace Whitney....

Fly High, Sweet Whitney.

Heartbroken for her family.

LE did a hell of a job, they have been at it for 3 days got the perp and found precious Whitney, this is so heartbreaking the perp made it easy for them to catch him

During interview - he was in her apartment complex - neighbor.

Edit: During police interview they learned he lived in her apartment. He was also inconsistent in interviews. They did not say (yet) how they got a lead on him in the first place.

I am so sad for the way things worked out. Poor darling young woman!

And I regret that I clearly suspected Clint. He (along with the rest of Whitney's family) must be going through hell right now. :(

674719961.jpg
views-icon.png

about a minute ago

Jonathan Holt arrested for aggravated murder of Whitney Heichel #findwhitney

I lost it and started crying as the officer's voice just broke.

I do 100% agree with him in that this was a very fine effort by the law enforcement agencies involved.

And the mayor's voice is breaking. This is so so sad.

bbm

I just wanted to point out to those who follow the Kyron Horman disappearance, that we are talking about the same Sheriff Dept.

When I saw that picture of him,I just knew what was coming.It makes me sick he knew both of them.I wonder how long he had been stalking her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill