GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he would have known she wouldn't willingly get into a car with him alone. He must have come prepared to force himself into her car.

I keep thinking back to the previous night, when a female neighbor helped Whitney park her vehicle. Just seems too much of a coincidence. I have to think that JH was watching from his window across the street.

Whitney was leaving for work earlier than most people would be leaving, so it's likely the same cars were parked in front of and behind her SUV as the previous night. So, I wouldn't be surprised if JH looked out his window that morning and saw it as an opportunity.

Offering to move the vehicle for her would explain how JH ended up in the driver's seat. I'm trying to think of scenarios, though, that would get Whitney in the passenger seat. Could he have suggested that she just scoot over while standing next to the driver's side door blocking her exit, so she really didn't have an option of getting out? I'm not familiar with her vehicle, so don't know if that would be possible.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/jehovahs_witness_community_mou.html

Sunday was the first day since Whitney Heichel disappeared that her congregation gathered for a formal meeting at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Gresham.

The gathering included references to scriptures that might lend comfort in a time of crisis, said a congregational elder, but wasn't materially different from a regular service.

It was Saturday that emotions ran high, when the congregation mourned for Heichel at an impromptu gathering at the hall. Jehovah's Witnesses from Gresham, Portland, Sandy, and Washington met there, said Jim Vaughn, a family spokesman and one of nine elders who lead Heichel's congregation.

I think Jonathan had been stalking Whitney for sometime, he had lived in the apartment complex for 5 months and had been married since 2010. I'm thinking he moved to her apartment complex to get closer to Whitney. I think it is fair to say he was stalking her, he seemed to know what time she was leaving that morning and probably had been watching her for sometime.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/jehovahs_witness_community_mou.html

Sunday was the first day since Whitney Heichel disappeared that her congregation gathered for a formal meeting at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Gresham.

The gathering included references to scriptures that might lend comfort in a time of crisis, said a congregational elder, but wasn't materially different from a regular service.

It was Saturday that emotions ran high, when the congregation mourned for Heichel at an impromptu gathering at the hall. Jehovah's Witnesses from Gresham, Portland, Sandy, and Washington met there, said Jim Vaughn, a family spokesman and one of nine elders who lead Heichel's congregation.

I kept thinking about Whitney's family and congregation this morning while in church. Couldn't help to think how difficult it would be for them this morning with sorrow in their hearts. I started to cry during a couple of hymns.

Oh, this is such a sad development. (development as in it's new to us) Kingdom Halls, like any other place of worship, are public places. Anyone can attend. You wouldn't think this situation could be any worse for those close to Whitney, but this does make it worse somehow.

I agree :(

I'm glad it was brought up about the behavior of not being alone. I wondered if he asked for a ride to somewhere close by, and being in a hurry she said sure, just sit in the back. I've been thinking for a while how it would play out if her attacked her from behind while driving.
Another thought - I recall somewhere that they when to the same high school. I wonder if they had a relationship way back when and the 2 locations meant something special to him/them. I realize that LE is saying they were only acquaintances, but that's currently or, with his mentality, it could have been an one-sided relationship with her friendly nature and her thinking it was best just to ignore his crush.
Still makes me sick. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Edit: Sorry, But I appear tho have miss-recalled about them going to high school together, I cannot find a news article supporting this, but have found info implying otherwise.

I'm glad it was brought up about the behavior of not being alone. I wondered if he asked for a ride to somewhere close by, and being in a hurry she said sure, just sit in the back. I've been thinking for a while how it would play out if her attacked her from behind while driving.
Another thought - I recall somewhere that they when to the same high school. I wonder if they had a relationship way back when and the 2 locations meant something special to him/them. I realize that LE is saying they were only acquaintances, but that's currently or, with his mentality, it could have been an one-sided relationship with her friendly nature and her thinking it was best just to ignore his crush.

UGH, I hadn't seen/heard this, but if it's true, this is just more and more horrific, and I didn't think it COULD be :(

I keep thinking back to the previous night, when a female neighbor helped Whitney park her vehicle. Just seems too much of a coincidence. I have to think that JH was watching from his window across the street.

Whitney was leaving for work earlier than most people would be leaving, so it's likely the same cars were parked in front of and behind her SUV as the previous night. So, I wouldn't be surprised if JH looked out his window that morning and saw it as an opportunity.

Offering to move the vehicle for her would explain how JH ended up in the driver's seat. I'm trying to think of scenarios, though, that would get Whitney in the passenger seat. Could he have suggested that she just scoot over while standing next to the driver's side door blocking her exit, so she really didn't have an option of getting out? I'm not familiar with her vehicle, so don't know if that would be possible.

So, if she had trouble getting her SUV into that parking spot, maybe she had trouble getting out of the spot the next morning. Wow, I never thought of that possibility.

I would be absolutely blown out of the water if this guy was psychotic.

I have a relative who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. I've been there while he descended into a psychotic episode. As a rule, schizophrenics rarely hurt others, but are highly likely to kill themselves... usually as a result of their delusions telling them they'd be better killing themselves before "they" or "it" gets to them first.

People who are in the midst of a psychotic episode would not have been able to go to the police station three times, because it is highly likely they would have thought the police to be part of the alien force or conspiracy out to kill them. He would have ran. It is also highly likely, if he was psychotic, that he would have left his house as well... because by the time people get to the point of having an active psychosis, they are thinking that their walls are bugged, their phones are bugged, people are coming in to get them, etc.

I have no magic ball or anything, but I'm not seeing psychosis in his actions.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this issue. Have you ever heard of Richard Chase, the "Vampire Killer of Sacramento"? He was also Schizophrenic.

He killed six people within a month and cannibalized some of them, as well as drank their blood. He was released from a state hospital when they were shut down by Regan. Allegedly, they did not believe he was a danger to the community.

If you have a strong stomach and want to read about his case, here is the link. Richard Chase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am by no means suggesting that all Schizophrenics are dangerous people. I just wanted to point out that there are definitely some who are very dangerous.

Oh, this is such a sad development. (development as in it's new to us) Kingdom Halls, like any other place of worship, are public places. Anyone can attend. You wouldn't think this situation could be any worse for those close to Whitney, but this does make it worse somehow.

Unfortunately, there are people who have ulterior motives for attending church. For some, it's a pick-up place. That happened once in a church I went to. I stopped giving the man a ride when I found out his intentions (I wasn't the one he was propositioning). A wise elderly lady in our congregation had a logical explanation as to why he would consider a church the ideal pick-up place: there was less risk of contracting STDs from a sexual relationship since most people were married (and faithful) or had not been in a prior intimate relationship. A sociopath would certainly have no qualms about corrupting or harming someone else, but would be very concerned about his/ her own safety.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on this issue. Have you ever heard of Richard Chase, the "Vampire Killer of Sacramento"? He was also Schizophrenic.

He killed six people within a month and cannibalized some of them, as well as drank their blood. He was released from a state hospital when they were shut down by Regan. Allegedly, they did not believe he was a danger to the community.

If you have a strong stomach and want to read about his case, here is the link. Richard Chase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am by no means suggesting that all Schizophrenics are dangerous people. I just wanted to point out that there are definitely some who are very dangerous.

I agree....have a nephew who is Schizophrenic. He's 26. Has attacked his parents, neighbors and police. Never tried to harm himself, though.

I'm curious as to where people are getting the information that Jonathan Holt and Whitney Heichel attended the same high school?

Holt attended Parkrose in NE Portland, and I don't think it has been confirmed which schools Heichel either attended or graduated.

I'm curious as to where people are getting the information that Jonathan Holt and Whitney Heichel attended the same high school?

Holt attended Parkrose in NE Portland, and I don't think it has been confirmed which schools Heichel either attended or graduated.

Sorry, I could have sworn I read that somewhere in the early releases. I'm Trying to find it, but if i cant ill edit my previous post accordingly.

BBM
Do you have a link for this? I cannot find any mention of where Whitney attended high school. We do know that JH attended Parkrose HS. I've seen comments by classmates of WH and JH, but none are identified as being schoolmates of both WH and JH; just one or the other.

I wonder if he broke the window, entered the vehicle and was hiding and awaiting her that morning. With it being dark, she may not have noticed the broken passenger window. Especially knowing she would not have given him a ride to wherever.

So he would have known she wouldn't willingly get into a car with him alone. He must have come prepared to force himself into her car.

So maybe he busted the window to gain entry before she ever came outside and was hiding in her car.

Sorry...I should have read the post right above mine first....Great minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member