Orlando Mapsco?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about all the swampland past a town called Christmas all the way to I-95- You get to Christmas by going east on 50 to head to 95- its filled with rivers and swampland- has any of that been checked?

A friend of mine knows Orlando area and Daytona Beach area very well- hes lived in both places all his life and he said all those small rivers that lead off of I-95 and 400, etc all lead into the St Johns River- her poor body could be clear into a part of the St Johns River by now which goes clear up to Jacksonville/Georgia and empties somewhere into the Atlantic Ocean-

:clap::clap::clap::clap: You're right on the money, Coley.

Want to sleuth for clues? Look for every time she says "honestly" and assume that whatever follows, the opposite is true.

I know, ABSOLUTELY. lol

You know I guess she has succeeded in getting everyone to analyze the $hit that comes out of her mouth into something it probably isn't. According to the pings she clearly didn't even go out of the general Orlando area. Her day to day travels never changed.

I just seriously cringe at the thought that people truly believe KC is smart enough to concoct some brilliant plan using passwords and hidden codes. The only thing that is hidden is Caylee and unfortunately Caylee hasn't been found (or not that we are aware of).

I don't believe any of the A's crapola. Just like someone said in another thread: "Get on your high rubber boots because this family spews a bunch of bull$hit"

I know, ABSOLUTELY. lol

You know I guess she has succeeded in getting everyone to analyze the $hit that comes out of her mouth into something it probably isn't. According to the pings she clearly didn't even go out of the general Orlando area. Her day to day travels never changed.

I just seriously cringe at the thought that people truly believe KC is smart enough to concoct some brilliant plan using passwords and hidden codes. The only thing that is hidden is Caylee and unfortunately Caylee hasn't been found (or not that we are aware of).

I don't believe any of the A's crapola. Just like someone said in another thread: "Get on your high rubber boots because this family spews a bunch of bull$hit"

They all like to make themselves appear a lot smarter and better educated than they are.

And I think she really, aside from apparently having to lie every time she opens her mouth, really enjoys the game of sending people on wild goose chases and otherwise jerking their chains. Sort of an extra bonus she gets along with the lies for the sake of covering her butt.

I believe she thinks she is smarter than anyone else. I do believe she uses codes with Lee, or with passwords since she's online so dang much. I ALSO believe that what she thinks is "Brilliant" would actually be simplistic and rather dumb.

I do believe the explanations on this thread for Timer55 and Rico23 make more sense in the contexts given, so I can accept that.

She'll slip up sooner or later.

I believe she thinks she is smarter than anyone else. I do believe she uses codes with Lee, or with passwords since she's online so dang much. I ALSO believe that what she thinks is "Brilliant" would actually be simplistic and rather dumb.

I do believe the explanations on this thread for Timer55 and Rico23 make more sense in the contexts given, so I can accept that.

She'll slip up sooner or later.

I honestly think that LE or the FBI already has "some" of Caylee. But that's my honest opinion. I'm leaning more towards the FBI. I think the whole coding between LA & KC was to destroy evidence.

MOO

I think the whole coding between LA & KC was to destroy evidence.

Then we're not far off from each other, are we? LA would have to know where it was in order to do that.

Then we're not far off from each other, are we? LA would have to know where it was in order to do that.

Yea, I guess we are on the same page but different variations of the book lol:blowkiss:

I honestly think that LE or the FBI already has "some" of Caylee. But that's my honest opinion. I'm leaning more towards the FBI. I think the whole coding between LA & KC was to destroy evidence.

MOO

I think you are right and Baez did not ask for all the FBI evidence, but the state's evidence from the judge.

I think you are right and Baez did not ask for all the FBI evidence, but the state's evidence from the judge.

Yes, and what I find interesting and why I believe the FBI has "some" of her is b/c of this:

Remember during the last court session when JB & partner were arguing about the "hair" found in the trunk and how they haven't been able to see it and Judge S.S. basically told them that he has no control over the FBI and if they want to get it then they would have to contact the FBI themselves because he can not make the FBI do anything. Now we all know the FBI is involved. Unfort, KC & family were the ones to "request" them by saying KC would rather talk to the FBI. This was at the time when the "line of communication" between KC & LE had gone sour. It's funny they did this b/c she still won't talk but the FBI is not going away. There are some people who would say well the next of kin to inform would be CA & GA. IMO, IF they do have "some" of her, I would think they would be doing a lot of DNA testing along with whatever else they do (maybe try and determine COD or traces of chemicals) before they notify them. Who is to say they haven't already told them and with all these comments by the A's about an "alive" Caylee are just to sway the jury pool. Just from observation of CA physical condition she looks like she dropped A LOT of weight in a fast time so maybe they were told and she lost the weight because she is grieving . You also notice that FBI is not releasing any of their information on their side. Yes, I know the tapes of the interviews of CA & GA were released but I'm thinking this was only done since it happened in Seminole County and there was a Seminole County officer involved. I don't know the laws on how the Sunshine law vs FBI information works. I just have a VERY, VERY strong feeling that she has already been found.

MOO

I can't really open the map back up again (at work), but what I remember is the River, Twin Rivers Country Club, Oviedo Riverside Park and some roads. I can't really figure it out to be specific till I get off of work as I'm going off two maps, one online and one big foldout map. My boss would kill me if he saw me doing this. I also think I saw Snow Hill Road, but I'm not positive now. Will get back with this as soon as I can.

Riverside Park is a city of Oviedo owned park with community center, swimming pool, tennis, park area etc....Located on Lockwood Blvd
Twin Rivers Country Club /Golf course is across the street
It's a populated area, Hagerty High School, Carillon Elementary School, Seminole community college are on Lockwood and the University of Central Florida north entrance is at the end of Lockwood.

Boat launches for the Econlockhatchee River can be found on CR419/Chuluota Rd and Willingham RD and on Snowhill Rd.

Snowhill Rd is densley populated on the southern end more(closer to CR419) with new subdivisions and new elementary school, then it becomes more rural.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf
Back