Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day to all , especially those who were in for the long haul way back when.....

Nel.. still brilliant, still nailing Oscar to the wall. .

Oh for god's sake. He was fearful in the open courtyard.

'Scholtz says his understanding is that he was confined “most days” for up to 18 hours a day.

Nel says his cell was open during the day and he could move around the section he was held on. Scholtz says he was too fearful to leave his bed:

He had fear because someone did get through into his section and assaulted him there.'

It’s not true, Nel says. He didn’t report this. It’s a lie, he says.

( Nels, he just never gives in on Oscar and his murderous ways... )

Hi JJ

I am absolutely laughing my head off at that wee gem from Nel!

"He complained about anything"

LMAO!

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 5m5 minutes ago

Scholtz says OP told him he saw the body of a person who hanged himself.
Nel: that did not happen. BB

Scholtz OP had limited access to gym equipment. He could train. BB

Scholtz’s understanding was that OP was confined most of the time to his 6 square metre cell. BB
Scholtz he occasionally had access to a small courtyard.
Nel: access whenever he wanted?
Scholtz can’t say.

#OscarPistorius Nel: we will lead evidence that he was not always confined to his cell.
Schmaltz wrote that was confined for 18 hrs a day.

Nel his cell was open during the day, he could move in the section he was kept. BB

Scholtz claims someone came into the section and assaulted OP.
Nel disputes this. BB

Nel I have access to the complaint register - he complained often and about anything. BB

Edit think Scholtz = Schmaltz in tweet above

I like it though, his 2015 report was very schmaltzy - if the cap fits and all that

< Dear God,......can we please have at least one week of Nel putting it to this witness...please.>

'Scholtz says his understanding is that he was confined &#8220;most days&#8221; for up to 18 hours a day.

Nel says his cell was open during the day and he could move around the section he was held on. Scholtz says he was too fearful to leave his bed:

He had fear because someone did get through into his section and assaulted him there.'

It&#8217;s not true, Nel says. He didn&#8217;t report this. It&#8217;s a lie, he says.

( Nels, he just never gives in on Oscar and his murderous ways... )

I was moaning in EiC that the witness had numerous items of hearsay

Now Nel is destroying each item

This is why a witness must not testify to matters of which he has no primary knowledge.

This is simply embarrassing from the defence, as clearly Oscar should have given all this evidence.

OP arranged for gym equipment to be delivered to him but it wasn't delivered. He had access to a gym but Scholtz says there were only a few limited things he could use. Oh dear, life's a bit difficult in the big house.

OP told Scholtz that he saw a man who had hung himself for about 30 mins. Nel said it never happened, but if OP was prepared to testify, he could explain. Hahaha, nice one Nel.

OP told Scholtz that he saw a man who had hung himself for about 30 mins. Nel said it never happened, but if OP was prepared to testify, he could explain. Hahaha, nice one Nel.

Exactly!

That testimony must come from OP not this witness.

I wonder what kind of pathetic sentence this muppet Masipa will give the murderer? A few years at best but that is probably optimistic as well. She will accept the poor murder is so psychologically distressed she can't burden him with a deserving sentence for his brutal murder.

Thanks for all the updates - I'm stuck at work and it's hugely appreciated!

What's happening now? What has nel asked for ? My feed has gone

I hope he is asking for adj so he can actually review this Scholtz report , as per proper practice

What's happening now? What has nel asked for ? My feed has gone

I hope he is asking for adj so he can actually review this Scholtz report , as per proper practice

He asked if they could stand down for a couple of hours so that he could consult with their own psychologists....bearing in mind that the State only got the report this morning.

Looks to me like OP has been telling porkies to the Prof....making out that things were worse for him inside than they really were.

It's going to be quite devastating to Pistorius if Nel is able to show that an awful lot of what he said to the Prof was a pack of lies - and going by what's already been said, it does look like that may be the case.

If he's lied about all that stuff then it shows him to be highly manipulative and deceitful - which has the knock on effect of showing what a rubbish psychologist this bloke actually is.

Interesting wording.... No 'serious' violence..... Hmmmm....

I wonder what constitutes serious violence? I would consider a slap as serious in a relationship but in SA I think they probably have become desensitised to domestic violence and view it as commonplace.

I wonder what kind of pathetic sentence this muppet Masipa will give the murderer? A few years at best but that is probably optimistic as well. She will accept the poor murder is so psychologically distressed she can't burden him with a deserving sentence for his brutal murder.

I'm starting to wonder how much it costs to buy a judge in South Africa ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow