Othram - General Discussion - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work. We need better systems to match records and vet potential relationships.
I'm just a glorified Googler. :D

@victoriarobinson642 started the thread and suggested Daisy as a match before I even knew websleuths existed. I very much still have my training wheels and L plate on here. I'm just in awe of everyone.

Does anyone know if this babygirl has a thread? I can't find one.
Could not find, but hopefully this new one is not a double..

Could not find, but hopefully this new one is not a double..
Thank you @dotr ! I didn't want to create one just in case my Google skills were just temporarily broken and there actually was one already. (It *is* past 4am here. :D )

New cases:

Threads for these Does are here:

CT - CT - Milford, Oronoque Rd, AsianMale 18-25, UP9242, skeletal, GSW to head, wrapped in blankets & garbage bags, shirt w/ Forever logo, Aug'92

CT - CT - Old Saybrook, CT River, Wht/HispMale 30-35, UP1821, silver butane lighter w/eagle, globe & No. 2688, Sz 9.5 FILA shoes, clothes, Mar'98

Slight date discrepancy with the Middlesex Doe, but only March rather than April, so it's close, and the case is definitely the right one - found in water, Old Saybrook, etc. EDIT: Date is fine, I was looking at a clipped artcle dated April 10th rather than the case specs, ignore me. It's 3am. March, March 31st. As you were.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work on this one, @othram . This little girl just hurt my heart when I first read about her. Like Joseph Zarelli, her life was just so, so hard and unbelievably sad. Because of your work and the work of all the folks who cared about her, her mother knows what happened, and can grieve her. Her killers are going to face justice. That doesn't bring her back, but it's so, so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn