Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could you un-delete my post of arrest dates and charges? It included a link to the PCSO.

:)

HA! I knew I was still holding some marbles. I went back to bump it and it was gone,which made me question if it was on another thread!

I guess I'll chalk it up to Florida's Sunshine Laws because courtrooms in Michigan aren't so loose. I've been in court buildings in different counties and have never seen anyone get into a courtroom without showing ID, stating their purpose in the courthouse, and going through metal detectors before being permitted to enter the courtroom. Hopefully, we won't see a similar incident that would further disrupt the Casey Anthony trial. jmo

Here in Columbus Ohio, you just go through a metal detector and that is it.

I'm not sure it was authentic. ADHD (with the H) vs. ADD, is almost always detectable before the age of six.
It's not something that shows up at age 14, although ADD can go unnoticed but doesn't usually entail outbursts.

She uttered a bunch of illnesses so it would sound good. :twocents:
That said, it's clear she has something.

I know Torettes can cause someone to make outbursts out of the blue, but don't think that is what the woman suffers from.

I think that was her mascara running?

Could be, but also could be a bruise. I have seen bruises look like that as a very bad blackeye was beginning to heal. She stated that she was at the courthouse to be in another courtroom concerning domestic violence.

JMO

I have a feeling this little outburst is not going to sit well with her probation officer...

She is on those meds and DRIVES? Something seriously needs to be fixed when people are put on heavy duty meds their driving rights should be taken away for a while . My sister in law has a brain tumor and every time she has a seizure she has to give up driving for 6 motnhs because it would be too dangerous for everyone if she is on the road.

Hasn't judges in the past barred the public from sitting in courtrooms due to certain circumstances?

There have been occasions. Florida prides itself on the openess on the system, even has laws to protect it.

All I hope is that Judge Perry deals the same way if and when Cindy and George have outbursts in the courtroom.

This woman is genuinely disturbed. When we would have people such as this brought into our jail/correctional center, we would treat them with compassion. She will be booked, then taken to see the nurse in Medical. The nurse will have to verify this woman's meds with her medical doctor and the methodone clinic. Her meds will be ordered through the jail once verified.

She will get her medication when she is there. The facility (jail) will have to pay for it because no one would be allowed to bring her medication from home. That is not allowed. From what I heard her say she takes, the medications will be very expensive and she cannot take them home with her. This sort of thing is hell on the facilities budget.

She will definately be placed in a cell by herself and be on suicide watch. All mentally disturbed are routinely on watch if they are this upset when they are brought in.

I do have compassion for this woman. I understand she has Bipolar among other things. Combined, she probably has little impulse control. I think she has learned a lesson, but will probably be laughing about it next week.

Contempt of Court is a misdemeanor.

JMO

Good, it will give her 48 hours to think about the pitfalls of being a drug addict.

I was wondering that myself, as thorazine and seroquel are really heavy artillary and I dont know that they're often taken together....I know thorazine is usually only tried after others have failed as it has such bad effects, AND she is on methadone? I dont see how she was even able to stand.

You would be surprised at the amount of mediacations/drugs that a seasoned drug user can injest and still walk, talk and function.
A body builds up an immunity to it, and it's a fine line from high to dead with these individuals.

Also, there are so many "pill mills" on Florida that if she had the money she could go from one clinic to the next.

Last night on the Dr. Drew show, they showed people lined up outside of these clinics in Florida, and also interview a young man that had noticable, infected track lines on his arm that had just walked out with a prescription for his "meds".

They can sell em at a huge profit, have the $350 or more to get into these clinics for their intial exam, and go on to the next one.

Could be, but also could be a bruise. I have seen bruises look like that as a very bad blackeye was beginning to heal. She stated that she was at the courthouse to be in another courtroom concerning domestic violence.

JMO

It could have been makeup, but the spot I was talking about was on her cheek bone and kind of purple color not black.moo

All I hope is that Judge Perry deals the same way if and when Cindy and George have outbursts in the courtroom.

Nah, Cindy will start listing off her medications since this woman paved the way for her. :banghead:

You would be surprised at the amount of mediacations/drugs that a seasoned drug user can injest and still walk, talk and function.
A body builds up an immunity to it, and it's a fine line from high to dead with these individuals.

Also, there are so many "pill mills" on Florida that if she had the money she could go from one clinic to the next.

Last night on the Dr. Drew show, they showed people lined up outside of these clinics in Florida, and also interview a young man that had noticable, infected track lines on his arm that had just walked out with a prescription for his "meds".

They can sell em at a huge profit, have the $350 or more to get into these clinics for their intial exam, and go on to the next one.

We just has a case where three people were busted for this. They would come all the way from Kentucky every week because they could get away with it here in Florida. We've also had quite a few doctors arrested recently. I think these doctors are worse than street dealers and should be sentenced so much harsher!

So this outburst "frightened" Casey? I sure didn't see any fright on her face as I watched it. In fact, I saw absolutely no emotion whatsoever from her either during the outburst or when the woman was facing the judge. It's just a reminder to me of how cold-hearted Casey Anthony truly is.

<snip>
The outburst appeared to frighten Anthony and sent everyone in the Pinellas County courtroom into a panic.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...rst-from-spectator-halts-session-1487482.html

He is sending her to jail for two days-wow...
What I believe I heard was Judge Perry saying 48 hours in the mental health facility, not jail.

IMO this poor lady deserves a break, she obviously has issues. Not everyone is borne with the same advantages, and this lady looks like she has had a tuff life, and my heart goes out to her. I think the PJ would have been kept in spite of the outburst however she indicated she had been talking to a "man in all black" about the case while she was in the hall waiting to come back in, and this is why she was tossed.

So this outburst "frightened" Casey? I sure didn't see any fright on her face as I watched it. In fact, I saw absolutely no emotion whatsoever from her either during the outburst or when the woman was facing the judge. It's just a reminder to me of how cold-hearted Casey Anthony truly is.

<snip>
The outburst appeared to frighten Anthony and sent everyone in the Pinellas County courtroom into a panic.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...rst-from-spectator-halts-session-1487482.html

I agree. She kept writing and peered around at the woman, like she (KC) was above her, and she (KC) was educated enough to 'expect' this ... (in her mind)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back