P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is recording his ever action and giving pieces of those recordings that suit his needs to a journalist to report on. He is giving a commentary to a radio station on his conversations with RC. Those things have nothing to do with finding Haleigh. People keep saying well Crystal brought in a PI to find Haleigh. Well Cobra is not there to find Haleigh. He is making LESs job that much more difficult and derailing an investigation IMO.

I just want to add respectfully....D&A investigations was hired by a family member apparently and CS said on NG she didn't hire Cobra...So whoever or however it come up CS didn't hire a PI...IMO... She takes national TV spot light to bash RC and not make a plea for Haleigh...

Another Note:
I would like to know what Cobra consider soon?:loser: He has been there 3 weeks and has got no further than LE has...All he has done is caused more rumors...And more drama.... Claiming he talked to RC and RC said blah blah..When there is no proof RC said any of that :liar:....He got there started shooting his mouth off "i feel there will be a break soon"... He is as big of a attetion getter as some other people i could name but won't :loser:....Again what does he consider soon???? JMO

How do you know that Harris didn't ask for the tapes? People are searching high and low for information on this case. And you are right, you are entitled to your opinion of him. I don't think trashing someone is just voicing your opinion.

I don't know if Harris ask for them or is Cobra contacted Harris first. I never said any thing about that.
I have no idea what the point is with that.

:D :D

I'm sure the Cummings family have the finest PI that the State has to offer. Excuse me!!! :D
The Cummings family to my knowledge has not hired a PI (unless you are privy to inside information or I have overlooked it somewhere).

No disrespect LeLe but I dont think Tim Miller would ever leave a search because of a lack of money. I have no doubt Tim left for one reason and that is because LE was scaling back the ground search. There were plenty of areas that still could have been searched, from what the locals have said, and I believe that if LE wanted those areas searched TES would have stayed. That is just my feelings though.

Hi Lakelandladi, this may be true. They evidently have said again they don't want volunteers searaching there, according to what is posted. I am wondering what there reasons are. I believe they said something about the activity in the area?? What activity?

The Cummings family to my knowledge has not hired a PI (unless you are privy to inside information or I have overlooked it somewhere).

Nope not privy ... that was a response to a post.

I'm being led to believe if they did hire a PI, we wouldn't
know it and the PI would be stealth! thats the caliber they
would hire if they did. :cool:

LOL!!!

How do you know that Harris didn't ask for the tapes? People are searching high and low for information on this case. And you are right, you are entitled to your opinion of him. I don't think trashing someone is just voicing your opinion.

I thought Harris was with him for at least some of the recordings.

If Cobra finds Haleigh - great! If he doesn't he will find a great deal
that will in turn be used in the abuse/neglect allegations. He is most
likely to have better luck in that area than the other. More people have
information about eh alleged abuse and some will report it. Simple.
A very tight group has info about Haleigh missing... they are not going to talk.imoo

I don't know if Harris ask for them or is Cobra contacted Harris first. I never said any thing about that.
I have no idea what the point is with that.

You said that he is selling the tapes to Harris and therefore courting the media. I was responding to that post. Saying that Harris may have courted him.

Either way, Tim Miller (who I absolutely adore) was on NG all the time during the Caylee case. What is the difference? The media courted him, they were looking for anything. Cobra may be in the same boat. Also, Cobra put himself out there as a BOUNTY HUNTER not a PI, and bounty hunters are not shy.

Harris was at the vigil and the search?

I actually asked Art that in the email I sent him back in response to the one he sent me (along with a slew of other things about the Cobra videos). I haven't heard back yet. (I'm not sure if I scared him in my reply... LOL!) Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll have a reply awaiting me like I did today. :)

I do not know if Art was there, but Cobra had a cameraman with him which I havent been able to find anything about him by googling.

Didn't i read somewhere that Cobra had a family member with him, son maybe?Not sure.

Now you have your answer. Cobra is not involved for the publicity. He has been on ABC News and stopped a terrorist. He is there to find Haleigh.

hey guys anything interesting happen today? I have been sooo busy didnt have time to get on today...

You said that he is selling the tapes to Harris and therefore courting the media. I was responding to that post. Saying that Harris may have courted him.

Either way, Tim Miller (who I absolutely adore) was on NG all the time during the Caylee case. What is the difference? The media courted him, they were looking for anything. Cobra may be in the same boat. Also, Cobra put himself out there as a BOUNTY HUNTER not a PI, and bounty hunters are not shy.

There are not enough hours left to this day for me to point out how very different Tim Miller and Cobra are. :snooty: If you can't see that then this is pointless. :hand:

Could be, but the camera man was mentioned by name in the article and does not have the same last name as Staubs, but it still could be his son.

Didn't i read somewhere that Cobra had a family member with him, son maybe?Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr