Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry OT
Can anyone help me out with this question?
Is it normal here at WS to have so many individuals with inside information to come here and share personal opinions and generate reasonable doubt within an investigation? Don't get me wrong I welcome all opinions, but, feel an agenda being directed from some and it is not to find Haleigh but focuse on the abuse aligations and pending custody battle.
No. ;)

I am definatly still new to WS and forums, blogs and generally being on my computer 24/7. Haleigh is the only reason I read here and then joined to be of any assistance in finding the truth.

It is apparent that there are many that can help in providing enough sleuthing fodder for the paternal side , but, no counter balance offer for sleuthing fodder of maternal side. IMOO working together on all individuals will prove enough to enable those who are biased to see the truth. I find it counter productive to be so narrow minded. I do not want to believe that either of these two parents did anything to or with Haleigh, nor their extended family, but, find no other way to account for the belief that Haleigh would still be alive if it where any other.(Stranger, RSO,SO,Drug Dealer, Amber, Nay Nay, Or any other acting without 1 of these parents knowledge.)

I am not needing leads to find info, but, have been confused at the dynamics of the one sided information provided over the last three months and the actions of many that we are made aware of.

Okay, I have no idea what the intention was last night, but I know that just a little while ago, I completely broke down . My DH told me that I cannot keep surrounding myself in all this misery and getting so caught up with everything because it is affecting my personal life also . He told me that I can't save everyone and I know that but when it comes to these children who are so innocent, I wrap myself up in trying my best to find out anything that could possibly bring them home . He told me that in the Caylee case, so much information was told and look where they are now, he said that the reason that LE is so tight lipped about this case is because they are trying to make sure that they have enough evidence to do what they have to do . He said as long as there are people walking this earth, there are going to be bad people preying on the most vulnerable people which in most cases are children . It breaks my heart . I have cried so many times over Caylee and Hayleigh and today the rest of my emotions just came pouring out. I guess thats a good thing as I keep alot bottled up most of the time. At this point, I just wish that people would think before they say things to give people hope or to try and distract away from where we need to be looking . My heart hurts terribly for the family - BOTH SIDES - as bad as it is affecting us, I cannot say that I know how they feel . Guilt and Karma are very real and I honestly don't know how people that are aware of what has really happened are living with themselves on a daily basis . I am confident in LE, because we have to be . They have to know more than we do and it may just compromise the investigation if they let it out and the information gets to the wrong person. We have seen quite a few people respond to us and things that we have discussed just from here, imagine how fast word would get aroound if it came from LE. I believe Cobra has good intentions and just wants to find this little girl safe. If you disagree, thats okay too , as I am not here to argue, I am here because I am a mother who loves her children more than anything in the world, and I would hope and pray if God forbid this were to happen to my child, that I would have any possible help from here to timbukto to find my child . Sorry for the long winded post, just needed to let it out . God bless anyone who is sincerely here for the real purpose of this wonderful site and that is to bring this beautiful child home .

Does anyone else have a problem with the fact that this "crime" commited can only be commited one of two ways, in the momment or with extensive planning.

I find the lack of evidance and arrests is a good indicator that it was well planned.

I can't seem to pull a motive from the paternal side that would account for premeditated and carefully planned acts that would leave little or no trace.

Okay, I have no idea what the intention was last night, but I know that just a little while ago, I completely broke down . My DH told me that I cannot keep surrounding myself in all this misery and getting so caught up with everything because it is affecting my personal life also . He told me that I can't save everyone and I know that but when it comes to these children who are so innocent, I wrap myself up in trying my best to find out anything that could possibly bring them home . He told me that in the Caylee case, so much information was told and look where they are now, he said that the reason that LE is so tight lipped about this case is because they are trying to make sure that they have enough evidence to do what they have to do . He said as long as there are people walking this earth, there are going to be bad people preying on the most vulnerable people which in most cases are children . It breaks my heart . I have cried so many times over Caylee and Hayleigh and today the rest of my emotions just came pouring out. I guess thats a good thing as I keep alot bottled up most of the time. At this point, I just wish that people would think before they say things to give people hope or to try and distract away from where we need to be looking . My heart hurts terribly for the family - BOTH SIDES - as bad as it is affecting us, I cannot say that I know how they feel . Guilt and Karma are very real and I honestly don't know how people that are aware of what has really happened are living with themselves on a daily basis . I am confident in LE, because we have to be . They have to know more than we do and it may just compromise the investigation if they let it out and the information gets to the wrong person. We have seen quite a few people respond to us and things that we have discussed just from here, imagine how fast word would get aroound if it came from LE. I believe Cobra has good intentions and just wants to find this little girl safe. If you disagree, thats okay too , as I am not here to argue, I am here because I am a mother who loves her children more than anything in the world, and I would hope and pray if God forbid this were to happen to my child, that I would have any possible help from here to timbukto to find my child . Sorry for the long winded post, just needed to let it out . God bless anyone who is sincerely here for the real purpose of this wonderful site and that is to bring this beautiful child home .

:blowkiss: I have been where you were today and I will probably go there again. When you have a heart for these kids it is bound to happen. As much as I would love to believe that Cobra has good intentions his actions would speak louder than his words and I haven't seen much action lately from him and that is why I posted early if anyone knew what was up with him or if he was still in Satsuma.

All I can say is God Bless this little girl and give both her mommy and her daddy the strength to face a new day, and the strength to still search and draw attention to their child. I feel like both of them have things in their pasts that they are not proud of.....and that is why they don't speak out more. When either of them do, people start the finger pointing back up. Right now the only thing these two people are to me is the mother and father of a missing child that most of the world has forgotten. Until there are facts that LE is willing to divulge I will hold on to hope and think and pray for Haleigh everyday.

I can honestly say the only motive that lays heavy in my heart and on my mind is to find Haleigh. Nothing more. I will not put either of these two parents feelings or welfare above the two children that they seemed to have neglected. I say this because my personal belief is they both have been self serving over the years, and have came to this fork in the road because of both of their actions not because of the actions of those two innocent children.

Does anyone else have a problem with the fact that this "crime" commited can only be commited one of two ways, in the momment or with extensive planning.

I find the lack of evidance and arrests is a good indicator that it was well planned.

I can't seem to pull a motive from the paternal side that would account for premeditated and carefully planned acts that would leave little or no trace.

Many people have put many theories and motives on both sides here, starting day 1. That is the beauty of WS. We come in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life. When you put it all together it pretty well covers all bases.

Chances are very good the true answer is in these many pages, more than 1 time. But until Haleigh is found or LE starts putting some hard facts out there, all they are is rumors and right now the rumor thread is closed.

That's a good option of a theory that you posted too.

Honestly, 99% of us couldn't care less about who's side put what out there, we just want this baby found, then the chips will fall where they may.

Many people have put many theories and motives on both sides here, starting day 1. That is the beauty of WS. We come in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life. When you put it all together it pretty well covers all bases.

Chances are very good the true answer is in these many pages, more than 1 time. But until Haleigh is found or LE starts putting some hard facts out there, all they are is rumors and right now the rumor thread is closed.

That's a good option of a theory that you posted too.

Honestly, 99% of us couldn't care less about who's side put what out there, we just want this baby found, then the chips will fall where they may.

I believe the truth is very simple and the confusion is deliberate.

Sorry OT
Can anyone help me out with this question?
Is it normal here at WS to have so many individuals with inside information to come here and share personal opinions and generate reasonable doubt within an investigation? Don't get me wrong I welcome all opinions, but, feel an agenda being directed from some and it is not to find Haleigh but focuse on the abuse aligations and pending custody battle.

If the custody situation is changed and protects Junior....I say praise the Lord..The first mediator was OBVIOUSLY not effective.

I agree. The only one's causing confusion to LE are RC and Misty, Tn and GGM Sykes.

And every one else (CS, MG, JS, KP, AH, etc.) is causing the confusion for the concerned public through the media and Internet forums.

I agree. The only one's causing confusion to LE are RC and Misty, Tn and GGM Sykes.
Can you show me where LE states they are confused by anything or anyone other than Misty's initial inconsistencies? (Btw~ I haven't seen them state that recently.)

Can you show me where LE states they are confused by anything or anyone other than Misty's initial inconsistencies? (Btw~ I haven't seen them state that recently.)

Marrying the underage teen that is stated as being the "key' to the investigation appears to perpetrating the confusion when you don't get her to clear it up. TN stating that Misty is the best Mom confusing when she should be forcing her to spill the truth I didn't state the LE told me that in a private conversation and I will be happy to delete it if it is a further problem. The above issues are all facts and I thought were appropriate to post here. Am I off base Tom's Girl?

That is the beauty of WS. We come in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life. When you put it all together it pretty well covers all bases.

stilettos said:

And every one else (CS, MG, JS, KP, AH, etc.) is causing the confusion for the concerned public through the media and Internet forums.

Sorry; I know it is very poor taste to quote oneself, but just to point out the truth in what I said a few days ago. These two posts manage to cover all the known variables.

Just that quick, all the bases are covered. So, that said, where's Haleigh? It's been 3 mos and 2 days. Where is this sweet little girl with big eyes and a beautiful smile? Why has she not been found? What is LE doing with the information; surely they must have something at this point....

I'm still waiting for Cobra to come riding back in on his big white horse and break this case wide open. Seems that he was here...covered everything that LE had already covered and then away he went after all of that bragging about how he was going to break this case and it wouldn't take long...my words but the same.

Still no sign of Haleigh after all of this time. I would just be nuts by now if that was my daughter. Unless Crystal and Chad have her tucked away somewhere I doubt if she is still alive. I just wonder who took her and if LE have any leads at all. I hope this case hasn't just gone stone cold. This little girl needs to be found. We have had two little ones returned to their mama's alive and well....why can't Haleigh be the third one in a week or so? It is time.

I agree it is time for this case to break open. I am still hoping someone has her and she is being taken care off. Maybe whoever has her will let her be found just like Bryant in Calf. When I seen that news I immediately thought of Haliegh. Please just let her turn up O.K.

Thanks, Tom'sGirl~ I would say he fits right in with the Putnum Perp Population from the looks of his mug shot. He wanted to get into the "underbelly" of the county and I guess he succeeded in that respect. ;)

No BIG BREAKS in the case (good thing I never held my breath), but 5 years or $5,000 fine will break his already broken bank it sounds like to me.

Yeah well, that was nice...now tell us who in this world will care enough about finding Haleigh, actually help find Haleigh now?
Very sad situation. Maybe Cobra shouldn't have done what he done, but this DS guy was a child molester, not an upstanding citizen of the community. Seems to me like Putnam County wants this to go away for some reason.

Simply put: 2 wrongs don't make a right. Just because DS is in the gutter, does not negate the law to allow Cobra to take part in criminal actions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster