P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the point is I have been looking at every nuance here and it is why I don't see any further reason to keep questioning the bathroom visit and the light. We have rehashed it to exhaustion.

Which bathroom doesn't lead anywhere since she didn't end up there and the light could have been turned on by anyone including Haleigh. Nothing personal, Nat. I want to see this case solved, too. I want Haleigh home.

Granted, the inconsistencies are there...but what do they mean in the bigger picture? How do they tie into Haleigh going missing? Sure...they could mean that Misty is lying. They could also mean that Misty doesn't remember clearly or she is trying too hard to remember things so has inserted information which didn't happen exactly that way making it sound like she is lying. I wish Misty would agree to undergo hypno-therapy to try and resolve the issue if she has nothing to hide.

If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

I guess the point is I have been looking at every nuance here and it is why I don't see any further reason to keep questioning the bathroom visit and the light. We have rehashed it to exhaustion.

Which bathroom doesn't lead anywhere since she didn't end up there and the light could have been turned on by anyone including Haleigh. Nothing personal, Nat. I want to see this case solved, too. I want Haleigh home.

Granted, the inconsistencies are there...but what do they mean in the bigger picture? How do they tie into Haleigh going missing? Sure...they could mean that Misty is lying. They could also mean that Misty doesn't remember clearly or she is trying too hard to remember things so has inserted information which didn't happen exactly that way making it sound like she is lying. I wish Misty would agree to undergo hypno-therapy to try and resolve the issue if she has nothing to hide.

If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

I think a lot of the confusion is just the way Misty speaks - maybe. She gets up to go to the bathroom. She never said which one that I recall. She could have seen the light coming from the kitchen in her own bedroom.

I'm just so fed up with all these people!!! Get the **** out of your mouth and say something! LOL!!!

I dunno, Seriously. I think that if the inconsistencies were simply due to Misty's age or stress, LE wouldn't be so harsh on her right now. The fact that the only thing they've told the public is that Misty is the key to this investigation speaks volumes. JMO, of course.

Cobra's definition of "soon" is apparently much different then my definition of "soon."

Ron has insurance on the kids so I don't think that would be a motive and how would he know the court was going to file contempt charges on Crystal? Do they tell people that in advance of them doing it?

He knew there was a hearing coming up.

You think 30 hours of talking to the person who last saw Haleigh to be a waste? This same person whose inconsistencies go far beyond the bathroom and a drink of water and whether a light was left on. Really? Who is the "real" perp, then? Where should LE look but where the trail starts and ends? I'd sure love a clue, and it seems you have one. Where is this "real" perp?

Please, if you are going to quote me...don't take it out of context: If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

I don't know who the "real perp" is and neither does LE. They have hit a brick wall with the investigation and they need to correct their nearsightedness. If they are no further along with Misty...they have learned nothing because there is nothing.

ETA: Her inconsistencies don't stretch far from the bathroom or the light in the kitchen. The pink tshirt is the other one. She explained the bed situation.

Anything from Cobra yet??? Bueller, Bueller.....

This guy hasn't wowed me at all. I was all set for him to start busting arse and finding answers. IMO Kronk has this guy beat hands down.

Cobra's definition of "soon" is apparently much different then my definition of "soon."

I agree...I wonder if the break in the case has anything to do with the allegations of abuse and drugs? I am glad he is out there helping...I just hope the find some creditable leads to where this poor child may be...

Please, if you are going to quote me...don't take it out of context: If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

I don't know who the "real perp" is and neither does LE. They have hit a brick wall with the investigation and they need to correct their nearsightedness. If they are no further along with Misty...they have learned nothing because there is nothing.

ETA: Her inconsistencies don't stretch far from the bathroom or the light in the kitchen. The pink tshirt is the other one. She explained the bed situation.

(respectfully bolded) I think it's possible that LE has a very good idea who the perp is. Having enough evidence to convict is a different story altogether. JMO.

snipped

If this was a stranger abduction, or even if it was an acquaintance, that person or persons got into the house somehow. It's very possible that MC unlocked that deadbolt some time during the course of the evening and never locked it back up, and she just won't admit it. There are plenty of scenarios to consider. MC may very well be a key to this investigation, so it's crucial to look at every step she made that night.

(respectfully bolded) I think it's possible that LE has a very good idea who the perp is. Having enough evidence to convict is a different story altogether. JMO.

I agree. There had to be some fingerprints (something) on the door. I don 't think these people are smart enough frankly. Its some SO and they need physical proof. My guess it is the cousin and he came back that night while everyone was asleep.

You think 30 hours of talking to the person who last saw Haleigh to be a waste? This same person whose inconsistencies go far beyond the bathroom and a drink of water and whether a light was left on. Really? Who is the "real" perp, then? Where should LE look but where the trail starts and ends? I'd sure love a clue, and it seems you have one. Where is this "real" perp?

Debbie, as always, you make sense out of nonsense seem so....logical!

Sorry if this has been posted before. Also, warning bad language.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Here's a chilling statement: Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex
· Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"
· Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway
Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

wow, that is sort of like a bombshell, I have never seen this site before and never heard of the reporter. Is this for real and has this guy been proven? Those sound like some pretty strong clues.

I can not verify the site. Only posted it because it was very strong clues if true.

:eek: I haven't listened yet, I'm at work, but Misty sleeping around.....not looking too good on her end. That worries me.

When you get a chance, definitely listen. The part where he is talking about Ron telling him about Misty *bleeping* "a black guy" a week before Haleigh went missing, and then he talks about marrying her and keeping his enemies close. Wow! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2