P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I said before everyone needs to be looked at until LE says otherwise.
I'm sorry I don't take the video into account until I see the whole thing. This is MOO.

I just don't see why people pick sides I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm for Haleigh side and will look into everyone!!!!!!

RC side has been placed every where in this I don't see much about the CS!!!

You all have a great day!!

RC side has been placed on a defensive footing ever since CS an MG got here, set up camp next to the TV staging area and began with the drug allegations. I saw and heard it happen. I am 100% for Haliegh. That being said and my knowing Rons' lack of people skills I took to trying to help save his name and reputation in this community. Everything has spiraled out of control from there. the only ones placing Ron out there are the rumor mongers and the otherside. I only defend what I know..

Again I ask those who think CS with motive being money.
1. MC would have to be in on it, because she is covering something.
NOT
2.Crystal would have to flee the country to not get caught once Haleigh resurfaced.
NOT seein it
3.Back support and support for JR would still be owed.
NOT
4. Cobra and Kim would not have been brought in, no one is going to hire a PI and attorney to get to the bottom of their own crime committed.
NOT
If 4 was it, it would have to include 5
5.Cobra and Kim would have to be in on this and I dont see them as wanting prison time for 35,000 split 3 ways...
And if it was to rid of Haleigh, I dont see the point as she would still have to pay support for JR....and I dont see her as risking prison to save half of 300 and something dollars a month.
JMOO

And lets not forget Cobras "I still have the cup" That is just silly. What good reason does he have to save a cup that he says he and ron shared?
It makes no sense at all.

fingerprints? i am sure he know how to lift them himself and can maybe make matches from other suspicious places. Come on, you guys, let Cobra do his job. He has techniques, i am sure.

I don't know who's side Cobra is on or what his real purpose is. But I do hope that something happens soon in this case. Haleigh has been missing too long now.

Break in the case? NOPE!
Sorry but we can go on forever 'guessing' about what happened.
LE and experts have not given out 1 clue.
IF they don't have anything, then IMOO this case will go cold.
No one seems to be on the hot seat.
Is Misty suppose to take the fall because she is a minor for the RC family?
I have seen a few cold cases in my town, just because people were afraid.
Even our LE was afraid. But the FBI gave up like on Cherri Mahan.
Oh yes, her name comes up in the news,on AMW every year, but she vanished...........
Cobra? working in another city still on case for KP? not wanted in Satsuma for sure!

It is obvious to me there is a very close relationship between Cobra & K.P.
Their 1st concern has been to prove RC as an Child abuser, drug user and distributor and a fool for believing Misty and marring her. IMOO they have failed because it is not true. The fact is these two are obstructing the investigation and will be charged in the end.
The two families that have drawn their line in the dirt since the beginning said a lot to me. RC and family have remained focused (NO MUDSLINGING)and determined to be cooperative with LE. Crystal has in the past shown not to be cooperative, DNA request and DR. visit that could not be rescheduled to accommodate LE's request.
Misty's 30 hr of questioning does not sound unreasonable or indicate guilt in the time frame of 960 + hr since abduction. Three lie detector test should be able to indicate guilt or not. My question is has she been arrested? NO
We all have been feed here daily the rumors that have came out of Sheffield/ Griffis camp. We have oowed and aawed the sensationalized hearsay that has been published and broadcast that has been provided by this side of the family.
To be paid for the opportunity to be on National TV to beg and plea for your child to be returned is wrong. The truth of that appearance was to slander instead , which is a crime! IMOO and will not argue it but stand by it.

Thank you. Ron has never gotten into the mud other than to defend himself against the child abuse thing. Thanks again Tex... I need support over here...Another great day in Paradise.. Lets find Haliegh

IMO, Time for LE to send the circus packing, bring back in "the real deal" if searching needs to be done, as Tim from equisearch is the most honest caring sincere man there is when it comes to searching for children... Send this circus packing, bring back Tim, and carry on with the investigation...
All the abuse accusations, and custody battles can be delt with when Haleigh comes home... Obviously JR is NOT in that much danger if LE hasn't done anything, DFS hasn't done anything, and Crystal continues to return him to Ronald.

If I was in her position, and I "knew" my chhild was being abused, I would NOT return him, which would cause a contempt of court, which would prompt another court date, where I would then bring in my witnesses and state my case with the so called "evidence" I have!~MOO

I think there is alot more to the story about Cobra and TN in the woods than we were told. There is something else going on there. I don't think TN set him up at all. I think he is just trying to discredit her becasue she is the one person most people belived.

Well, i for one would not appreciate being led deep into unknown woods and then being abruptly left. yes, i would have made the same accusations against TN as Cobra did. That would be anyone's first reaction to realizing you had been abandoned deep in some woods . . . "set up."

RC side has been placed on a defensive footing ever since CS an MG got here, set up camp next to the TV staging area and began with the drug allegations. I saw and heard it happen. I am 100% for Haliegh. That being said and my knowing Rons' lack of people skills I took to trying to help save his name and reputation in this community. Everything has spiraled out of control from there. the only ones placing Ron out there are the rumor mongers and the otherside. I only defend what I know..
I am going to disagree with you respectfully of course, RC became defensive prior to the Geraldo interview, when they held the first press conference and he was rude to the press, and answered everything with Im here to find my 5 yr old daughter. Never ever seen Lunsford or any other parent that rude to the press, when the press is there to get your daughters face out. These werent questions about drug use either. I thought that was pretty bizarre at the time..MOO

fingerprints? i am sure he know how to lift them himself and can maybe make matches from other suspicious places. Come on, you guys, let Cobra do his job. He has techniques, i am sure.

I'm thinking those who support Ron C and the Cummings clan aren't interested in COBRA's techniques...Seems people want Haleigh found, but only if the investigation is pointed in the other direction of where Ron C is standing...

That was a brutal onslaught that I took from the Griffis/Sheffield clan. It has what the 4/5 have been doing all along, but the lowest was the reposts of our conversations. That 1 person lied so much about me and herself she even got crossed up. I reported it to gunner immediately and kept it going until the could see what was happening. Kind of funny when you go back and see their communications and the ones between each other. Oh Well. That being said we need that post re opened. If gunner wants to drop me I'll accept that, but just to let everyone know I have not spoken to Cummings about this. I offered them to come and read, but they refused. They are above that. IMO hanks for your post and thank you for being here.

I agree what i read this morning in the locals thread was a onslaught where one local was trying to flex her detective skills on you player. however, she was wrong, and you set her straight. however, i have seen her make some very good sleuthing posts that have been productive and been good contributions. JMO

I am going to disagree with you respectfully of course, RC became dafensive prior to the Geraldo interview, when they held the first press conference and he was rude to the press, and answered everything with Im here to find my 5 yr old daughter. Never ever seen Lunsford or any other parent that rude to the press, when the press is there to get your daughters face out. These werent questions about drug use either. I thought that was pretty bizarre at the time..MOO

Gypsy I saw that interview, and if you knew Ron that was him.. He lacks(IMO) the people skills that most have and he says it like he feels it. You know immediately where he is and what he's about. Yes he did come off to the news folks and audience as rude, but assuredly his only concern is Haliegh and he has never lost focus on that. I'll take rude, truthful and honest over deception anyday.

Is someone from Sarasota Florida involved in this case does anyone know? How far away from Satsuma is Sarasota? I just heard a clip about Haleigh, something about Sarasota and Cobra, I didn't hear it all ..

Well, i for one would not appreciate being led deep into unknown woods and then being abruptly left. yes, i would have made the same accusations against TN as Cobra did. That would be anyone's first reaction to realizing you had been abandoned deep in some woods . . . "set up."

The problem with that is we dont know that TN abruptly took off from Cobra. The video shows them walking in the woods. TN in front...Cobra and the cameraman behind her BUT off to the side...then we see Cobra standing still talking that TN set him up. Without the rest of the video...uncut...we have no clue if TN took off running from Cobra OR if in fact Cobra and the cameraman just stopped following her.
I find it very hard to believe that this so called bounty hunter could not keep up with a woman in the woods.

Gypsy I saw that interview, and if you knew Ron that was him.. He lacks(IMO) the people skills that most have and he says it like he feels it. You know immediately where he is and what he's about. Yes he did come off to the news folks and audience as rude, but assuredly his only concern is Haliegh and he has never lost focus on that. I'll take rude, truthful and honest over deception anyday.
Okay agreed, that may be the case, but rude doesnt exactly make one look truthful and honest. More curve balls IMO.

May I please ask are LE planning on doing any more ground searches with dogs in area's they have not checked for Haleigh?I feel they really need to be doing this and keep doing searching in all different places.She really might be out there.

Gone with the wind.. I thought the local thread was closed.. Where do I find it ?

The difference I see is CS is not afraid to speak. she can go off on the rumor chit and then move on to talk about Haliegh. She answers questions in great length and does not respond with..."I dont know I was at home". IMO silence is the key here....the less you speak the less you fumble..just sayin MOO

The problem with that is we dont know that TN abruptly took off from Cobra. The video shows them walking in the woods. TN in front...Cobra and the cameraman behind her BUT off to the side...then we see Cobra standing still talking that TN set him up. Without the rest of the video...uncut...we have no clue if TN took off running from Cobra OR if in fact Cobra and the cameraman just stopped following her.
I find it very hard to believe that this so called bounty hunter could not keep up with a woman in the woods.

Your right, for all we know, TN and Cobra all left, and Cobra and the cam man went back to the woods and filmed that piece.

What is that saying about believing none of what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see??? lol

Okay agreed, that may be the case, but rude doesnt exactly make one look truthful and honest. More curve balls IMO.

Just a follow up. When I first saw Ron I shyed away. I am not into piercings or body art. I noticed him doing odd jobs and I needed some help around here. I asked him and he said yes. The rest is history. I like and respect Ron. IMO he is a good guy and great father. His kids were his heart and soul. Past the inital rudness it's still Ron. Not your average person a good father and man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83