P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. There had to be some fingerprints (something) on the door. I don 't think these people are smart enough frankly. Its some SO and they need physical proof. My guess it is the cousin and he came back that night while everyone was asleep.

If the cousin was in the house legitimately that day or earlier his fingerprints (if any) on the door could be explained away in an innocent manner unless they're in an improbable place.

But I don't think that you have to be smart to wear gloves when breaking and entering , you just have to watch a lot of TV.

When you get a chance, definitely listen. The part where he is talking about Ron telling him about Misty *bleeping* "a black guy" a week before Haleigh went missing, and then he talks about marrying her and keeping his enemies close. Wow! :eek:

That interview is by far the most interesting news to date.

(respectfully bolded) I think it's possible that LE has a very good idea who the perp is. Having enough evidence to convict is a different story altogether. JMO.

I worry that they don't have any idea who the perp is. Taking the door at such a late date is not a good sign, and the random searches they've been doing... I think websleuths is ahead of them.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Also, warning bad language.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

I've never heard the Cobra guy speak before either, does it sound like him talking?

He's throwing some serious information out there, though. Either:

-he's for real & Ron's on board with him releasing this info
-he's a fake
-he's not a fake but he's burned his bridges with Ron & Misty and has nothing to lose by putting it out there.

I guess the point is I have been looking at every nuance here and it is why I don't see any further reason to keep questioning the bathroom visit and the light. We have rehashed it to exhaustion.

Which bathroom doesn't lead anywhere since she didn't end up there and the light could have been turned on by anyone including Haleigh. Nothing personal, Nat. I want to see this case solved, too. I want Haleigh home.

Granted, the inconsistencies are there...but what do they mean in the bigger picture? How do they tie into Haleigh going missing? Sure...they could mean that Misty is lying. They could also mean that Misty doesn't remember clearly or she is trying too hard to remember things so has inserted information which didn't happen exactly that way making it sound like she is lying. I wish Misty would agree to undergo hypno-therapy to try and resolve the issue if she has nothing to hide.

If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

I also have pondered why LE would keep going over what seem like such small inconsistencies (30 hrs) seems like alot to me as well, however we have not been told a whole lot of info from LE . IMO it has to do with what they learned from the little brother.

I've never heard the Cobra guy speak before either, does it sound like him talking?

He's throwing some serious information out there, though. Either:

-he's for real & Ron's on board with him releasing this info
-he's a fake
-he's not a fake but he's burned his bridges with Ron & Misty and has nothing to lose by putting it out there.

Yes, it sounds like him. I saw an interview with him on the news. I think he's real and Ron is on board with him releasing this. Misty is the key.

That interview is by far the most interesting news to date.

ITA- if this interview is for real- it is good to hear someone just laying it all out there without stopping to worry about the consequences.

I hope something comes out of this. But if this information is real and Ronald is in the know, why the marriage? I don't get it.

Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex
· Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"
· Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway
Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

snipped for space

A young African-American male, huh?

That would fit in with what Jr. was saying about a "black man in black" taking Haleigh then....if what he was saying was true and not something just implanted into his head by one of his parents.

Also, that comment from Ron about Misty being "the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns" sounds kinda ominous to me. Maybe it's just the wording.

I hope something comes out of this. But if this information is real and Ronald is in the know, why the marriage? I don't get it.

AND...Why would RC blame Crystal for the making the "man in black" story up? Why would he be sooo sure it never happened. Something is as hinky as it gets.

Well, from what I understand, like it was said in the interview, he married her because she's the only tie that he has to Haleigh.

Indigo said:
AND...Why would RC blame Crystal for the making the "man in black" story up? Why would he be sooo sure it never happened. Something is as hinky as it gets.

I also wonder this same thing. It's kinda like how he denied having any contact with Misty's cousin.

snipped for space

A young African-American male, huh?

That would fit in with what Jr. was saying about a "black man in black" taking Haleigh then....if what he was saying was true and not something just implanted into his head by one of his parents.

Also, that comment from Ron about Misty being "the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns" sounds kinda ominous to me. Maybe it's just the wording.

Does any one know if the police or Cobra are checking this guy out.I think they should.

If Ron really did know this and he married Misty anyway, could this have bearing on the custody issue?

I personally do not want to see anymore fake tears from Ron and Teresa.

Cobra's news about Misty is shocking, and, IMO, the whole Cummings family knows about it but do nothing but reward her.

Here's a chilling statement: Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex
·Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"
·Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway
Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

This does not sound like misty is a good mother figure to me.

Does anyone think that an African American named "White Boy" might be the same as an Imaginanny?

Does anyone think that an African American named "White Boy" might be the same as an Imaginanny?

Indigo, I have to relisten to the interview again later on, I can't right now I have to get and run an errand for a few hours.

IIRC, Cobra was going to ask RC about the allegations that MC "sleeping with" an african american male (Cobra had heard that rumor) before Cobra could get the full question out, RC says "I know what you're going to ask.."

It was then that RC said he had heard allegations about MC "sleeping with" yet another male.

So I derived from the conversation that there are two men that MC had allegedly slept with.

Note: the word allegation wasn't used in the convo that's my addtion for clarity should anyone read this and assume has been proven to be factual.

:eek: I haven't listened yet, I'm at work, but Misty sleeping around.....not looking too good on her end. That worries me.

This was my first theory. Misty was *entertaining* a male visitor and Haleigh woke up and saw them. moo

This would explain the bouncing couch. It would also explain why Misty can't keep her stories straight. It would also explain Ron's strange comment *I'll take out the trash when it's time.* moo

I guess the point is I have been looking at every nuance here and it is why I don't see any further reason to keep questioning the bathroom visit and the light. We have rehashed it to exhaustion.

Which bathroom doesn't lead anywhere since she didn't end up there and the light could have been turned on by anyone including Haleigh. Nothing personal, Nat. I want to see this case solved, too. I want Haleigh home.

Granted, the inconsistencies are there...but what do they mean in the bigger picture? How do they tie into Haleigh going missing? Sure...they could mean that Misty is lying. They could also mean that Misty doesn't remember clearly or she is trying too hard to remember things so has inserted information which didn't happen exactly that way making it sound like she is lying. I wish Misty would agree to undergo hypno-therapy to try and resolve the issue if she has nothing to hide.

If this was a stranger abduction, look how much time has been wasted on Misty and the inconsistencies. 30 plus hours alone just in interrogations which could have been used to find Haleigh and the real perp instead.

ITA SS, The minute Misty woke up, still lying in bed she would have seen the lilght was on.

The br door is always kept open and even Ron said on NG the kitchen light would have been seen in the br. He said that house is black in the nightime.

xox

Indigo, I have to relisten to the interview again later on, I can't right now I have to get and run an errand for a few hours.

IIRC, Cobra was going to ask RC about the allegations that MC "sleeping with" an african american male (Cobra had heard that rumor) before Cobra could get the full question out, RC says "I know what you're going to ask.."

It was then that RC said he had heard allegations about MC "sleeping with" yet another male.

So I derived from the conversation that there are two men that MC had allegedly slept with.

Note: the word allegation wasn't used in the convo that's my addtion for clarity should anyone read this and assume has been proven to be factual.

Thanks, Kat! I'll have to go back for another listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove