P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without LE confirming or denying ANYTHING, it is kind of hard to tell how much the PI is getting done...As of now, I really don't think there is any definitive way of separating "real" from "rumor"...JMO

Don't think so - he's not wearing a cowboy hat. LOL

All you have to do is take one look at Cobra and see it's someone you don't want looking for you. I liked Padilla for awhile, until I realized it was all about being a celebrity. He's just an ol' pussycat :) But I still like the cowboy hat!

Go Cobra - I know you can do this!!!

Mel

Yes, it sounds like him. I saw an interview with him on the news. I think he's real and Ron is on board with him releasing this. Misty is the key.

You've got me thinking out loud.
If Ron admits he knows about this other guy and Misty being together, does that mean Misty know that Ron knows? Did Ron confront Misty and they had a fight about it and she promised never to see this guy again?
There has to be some kind of background about this between Ron and Misty.
It would certainly go to motive. If Misty and the guy were in the home that night, and Haliegh woke up and wandered into the livingroom and caught sight of the two of them, wouldn't Misty have reason to eliminate Haliegh as a witness? She didn't want Ron to know she was with this guy again. Especially in his own house while she was supposed to be caring for the children.
So, she had the guy take Haleigh and who knows what happened to that little girl then.
Having watched Misty's interviews, I believe she would go to that length in order that Ron not know what she was up to.
jmo

If anyone doubts Cobra is for real you can go my youtube and see many of his videos I have saved in my favorites. I hope and pray he brings the guilty to justice. My biggest fear is the punishment will never fit the crime. WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE IN SOME OF THE VIDEOS!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolveCrimes

Bringing this over from the closed JVM thread:

Pinkypoo said: I don't think you heard directly from LE that he passed...or is cleared. If you did can you post a link please to that info. The only one I have heard say that is Cobra and I don't belive anything he says. He was caught in a web of lies in the CA case.

What was his role in the CA case?

I'm not sure whether to put this here or Ron and Misty thread. Please move if appropriate.

What is your take on http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/25/exclusive-cobra-inside-haleigh-prayer-vigil/#more-1372

I find this hinky but I'm not sure whether it's because it's RC has said these things to mess with Cobra or because Cobra and AH are messing with journalism.

It doesn't make sense to me that RC would say both
A) that he'll divorce her right away once he finds his child, but until then he keeps his enemies close
and then
B) about recent allegations that it doesn't matter, he still loves her.

If you feel like B, why would you say A?

Pinkypoo said: I don't think you heard directly from LE that he passed...or is cleared. If you did can you post a link please to that info. The only one I have heard say that is Cobra and I don't belive anything he says. He was caught in a web of lies in the CA case.

Pinkypoo must have Cobra mixed up with someone else, because Cobra has never been involved in any way in the Caylee Anthony case. Possibly confusing him with Leonard P or Dominic C?

I think Pinkypoo got the two PI's mixed up that are working on Haleigh's case. It is D.Casey that was on the CA case not Cobra.

I think Pinkypoo got the two PI's mixed up that are working on Haleigh's case. It is D.Casey that was on the CA case not Cobra.

Didn't know DominicCasey was working on the Haleigh Cummings case..Would have thought he would have stayed out of this one considering the mess he has created for himself in the Cayle Anthony case..

Didn't know DominicCasey was working on the Haleigh Cummings case..Would have thought he would have stayed out of this one considering the mess he has created for himself in the Cayle Anthony case..

You would have thought, right. He has been there for quite a while...long before Cobra.

"Keep your enemies close", interesting. Actually Ron is smarter than I gave him credit for!!! Why aren't they checking cell phone records on WBG and Misty??? Can't LE bring both in on Suspicion, something....???

You've got me thinking out loud.
If Ron admits he knows about this other guy and Misty being together, does that mean Misty know that Ron knows? Did Ron confront Misty and they had a fight about it and she promised never to see this guy again?
There has to be some kind of background about this between Ron and Misty.
It would certainly go to motive.

If Misty and the guy were in the home that night, and Haliegh woke up and wandered into the livingroom and caught sight of the two of them, wouldn't Misty have reason to eliminate Haliegh as a witness?

She didn't want Ron to know she was with this guy again. Especially in his own house while she was supposed to be caring for the children.
So, she had the guy take Haleigh and who knows what happened to that little girl then.
Having watched Misty's interviews, I believe she would go to that length in order that Ron not know what she was up to.
jmo.........

azwriter..All the good points started me thinking...What IF the following happened?:

the noise that Misty and he lover was making wakes Haleigh up...She walks in the room and tells Misty she's gonna tell he Dad...
Misty freaks out and tells her lover that Ron will kill them both if he finds out...so the lover takes Haleigh on the way out....jmo..:blowkiss:

"Keep your enemies close", interesting. Actually Ron is smarter than I gave him credit for!!! Why aren't they checking cell phone records on WBG and Misty??? Can't LE bring both in on Suspicion, something....???

I'm sure LE has checked everyone's cel records. They probably have a whole lot more than we know. Can't wait for an arrest so we can see what they really do have.

I'm not sure whether to put this here or Ron and Misty thread. Please move if appropriate.

What is your take on http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/25/exclusive-cobra-inside-haleigh-prayer-vigil/#more-1372

I find this hinky but I'm not sure whether it's because it's RC has said these things to mess with Cobra or because Cobra and AH are messing with journalism.

It doesn't make sense to me that RC would say both
A) that he'll divorce her right away once he finds his child, but until then he keeps his enemies close
and then
B) about recent allegations that it doesn't matter, he still loves her.

If you feel like B, why would you say A?

It makes sense to me that he would say both ... A) Was allegedly said to Cobra ... I am sure RC thought it would be taken in confidence since they were supposedly working together to find Haleigh. B) Was said for Misty's benefit alone. He hopes that by marrying her and lulling her into a false sense of security ... ie, "Baby, it doesn't matter ... I love you and I will never leave you ... just tell me what happened and we will work it all out"

I remember thinking that early on in the Caylee case, if TL had pretended to support KC, maybe just maybe she would have told him SOMETHING. Looking back, I doubt it would have made a difference ... KC is a prolific, well practiced pathological liar and sociopath ... I don't think she will ever tell the truth. I think Misty is just a scared and insecure little kid. I don't blame him for trying ... I feel better about that, than him doing nothing ... or worse, alienating the one person with the answers.

azwriter..All the good points started me thinking...What IF the following happened?:

the noise that Misty and he lover was making wakes Haleigh up...She walks in the room and tells Misty she's gonna tell he Dad...
Misty freaks out and tells her lover that Ron will kill them both if he finds out...so the lover takes Haleigh on the way out....jmo..:blowkiss:

I have a sick feeling that this or some version of this is what happened. I also think that Misty may have not directly been involved in hurting Haleigh ... but is being threatened if she tells. Then she has two threats hanging over her head ... What RC will do when he finds out and what will happen to her or her family if LE finds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver