P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I went through the media thread to look at this time frame.
Here's a summary of sorts
Nov 12 Larry Garrison is fired or quits
Nov 13 divers find toys in Econ River[just to remind you what was happening at this time]
Nov15 Michelle B announces a big news conference for Monday [meet and greet?]
Nov 17 A family announces they have tips and findings to prove Caylee is alive,but put off their news conference until MN returns.
Nov 19 Local 6 reporter tours Anthony home
Nov 20 MN resigns / news conference cancelled
Nov 21 Caylee look alike mall picture hits the media
Then they had that awful last minute news conference where MB looked like she has just gotten out of bed and Cindy kept her head down the entire time.
Don't forget that around that time the defense put out a 30 page request to the SA for the DP to be taken off the table and it stated the possibility of Caylee's death being an accident. Also...T. Black's statement that Caylee was dead was made on or around Oct. 15th, IIRC.

Ok, that quote did it for me. DC is back-pedaling, and fast, trying to say look what a good guy I am (I would "pray" first if I found her, I'm "appalled" that someone would profit, I told Hoover it was "inappropriate".) C'mon, next thing you know we're gonna hear how he does work with battered women and homeless shelters...geez-suck it up, you did what you did.

Did you notice how many times he blinked when making that statement? He keeps back peddling and stepping all in it.

Last night I went through the media thread to look at this time frame.
Here's a summary of sorts
Nov 12 Larry Garrison is fired or quits
Nov 13 divers find toys in Econ River[just to remind you what was happening at this time]
Nov15 Michelle B announces a big news conference for Monday /meet and greet held [?]
Nov 17 A family announces they have tips and findings to prove Caylee is alive,but put off their news conference until MN returns.
Nov 19 Local 6 reporter tours Anthony home
Nov 20 MN resigns / news conference cancelled
Nov 21 Caylee look alike mall picture hits the media
Then they had that awful last minute news conference where MB looked like she has just gotten out of bed and Cindy kept her head down the entire time.

Here are a few more:

Paladine posted this on rumours thread -

Interesting.

November 14th, Henry Lee examines the car

November 15th PI's go to site

November 16th Caylee mall sighting

Just interesting...

And I added these ones:
November 13th - LP river search, Garrison says he quits due to erratic behavior of A's ('manipulated into undiginified behaviors'), A's counter with accusing Garrison of profiting, MB announce Meet & Greet for 22nd - and states that they'll hold a news conference on the 24th detailing new evidence as to why they believe Caylee is alive. MN blasts Garrison.

November 18th - KC countersues ZFG

November 19th - OCSO releases statement that FBI evidence proves Caylee is dead

November 22nd - A's cancel planned press conference

November 25th - motion hearing. JB asks for more evidence, less publicity (gag order). FBI investigating the CA WFTV OJ email (later claimed hacked)

November 26th - OCSO blasts A's for mall sighting pictures, Gag order denied

There was a lot going on over those few weeks. I'm sure I missed more, so fill in the blanks

I did, TYVM, BUT, all I saw was the quotes, nothing new added?

It was MB, wasn't it? The A's were supposed to do a major announcement around Monday, November 22nd, with new evidence as to why they believed Caylee was alive. It kept getting pushed off.

We've discussed it a bit on the rumours thread to try and figure out if this is related to the PI's being near the remains site 15th/16th. And MN quit on the 20th of November, so...

I resent.

I thought it was her...

Don't forget that around that time the defense put out a 30 page request to the SA for the DP to be taken off the table and it stated the possibility of Caylee's death being an accident. Also...T. Black's statement that Caylee was dead was made on or around Oct. 15th, IIRC.
There was a lot going on then.Document dumps,FBI tapes coming out.LP had the memorial and confrontation with the A's,and the Caylee is Alive lady [Joy W.] and the Cowboy PI were showing up everywhere.Remember that weird pic on the couch with the cowboy ,TM and MN? It was a very stange time.

As far as the people seeing KC with shovel in hand.. are you talking about the guy interviewed on TV who saw her rushing back to a car with a shovel, wearing red glasses? Just for clarification...

Do we know whether or not JH videotaped any other area, or if DC took still pics of any other area? Maybe they have a pile of videotapes! A pile of pics! But the interest is where the remains were later found.

My understanding is that the ONLY place videotaped by the Anthony P.I.s was right by where Caylee's bones were scattered.

Yes, I was talking about the red sunglasses guy. I was also talking about the times LE was called out because of dead animals and suspected Caylee and Casey clothes & backpacks. How did the P.I.s know THIS location was more worthy of videotaping than hundreds of others...some with actual claimed Casey sightings and validating phone pings?

There was a lot going on then.Document dumps,FBI tapes coming out.LP had the memorial and confrontation with the A's,and the Caylee is Alive lady [Joy W.] and the Cowboy PI were showing up everywhere.Remember that weird pic on the couch with the cowboy ,TM and MN? It was a very stange time.

Indeed, it was. And now we have notice of the PI's being near the remains site (very near, if you consider all things), on Nov. 15/16th.

Something smells in Denmark.

Do you recall when we heard about the DP being taken off the table? (You'll probably remember faster then the search will show) :)

-- Dec. 5th looks about right

Hey Could someone start a thread with a time line of events in the news like this...like what you guys already started and then people can add info to it and have it become one big page with all the info and timeline.....no discussion just timeline??? I would LOVE that....but unable my self to start one and follow thru just of now....hubby kids stuff and I can only be on and off for a bit at a time....:) PLEASE

Hey Could someone start a thread with a time line of events in the news like this...like what you guys already started and then people can add info to it and have it become one big page with all the info and timeline.....no discussion just timeline??? I would LOVE that....but unable my self to start one and follow thru just of now....hubby kids stuff and I can only be on and off for a bit at a time....:) PLEASE

We'd better search the other timeline threads fist - and the calendar. Maybe we should add to those, or did you mean you'd like a specific new thread about activities around the PI video tape stuff?

Given all that was going on in the case, it really does seem a strange time for the PI's to go check out the "Kio story." Whether this place was a hangout or not just doesn't seem an important enough issue, unless you associate Kio's suggestion with Caylee. If the family PI's were just steps from finding a live Caylee, why take pictures or video of the presence or absence of discarded chairs, beer bottles, trash?

Do you recall when we heard about the DP being taken off the table? (You'll probably remember faster then the search will show) :)
Sorry, I was off looking for the actual motion for the Master request.

I believe it was done on November 6th.

It matters if DC was talking with someone from the Anthony camp. If DC was filming where the kids hang out why was he not behind the school? They didn't hang out in the area Caylee was found. Why is DC already threatening to sue Hoover? Seems to me he's afraid of what Hoover will tell. If DC was on the phone with his daughter LE can find out easily.

Good point! Why is DC threatening and coming out so strong in opposition, belatedly and in the media?

Firstly, why does he care if this is all innocent? It will just make JH look bad once investigated.

Secondly, why not keep quiet and talk to LE -- why drag this out in the media? While DC may feel the need to defend his actions, he isn't simply doing that -- he has made a few assertive/combative comments. Sometimes no reaction and maintaining silence speaks volumes, as in - "no comment".

His buttons got pressed so there is more to his reaction than meets the eye.

Given all that was going on in the case, it really does seem a strange time for the PI's to go check out the "Kio story." Whether this place was a hangout or not just doesn't seem an important enough issue, unless you associate Kio's suggestion with Caylee. If the family PI's were just steps from finding a live Caylee, why take pictures or video of the presence or absence of discarded chairs, beer bottles, trash?

thank you very much! Kio's interview by LE was in July, why wait until November to go searching to see if "it really was a hangout for kids"

Why even care, if you are searching for a live Caylee!

That was alot to scour through. Thank you.

Another one bites the dust, :blowkiss:

O/T Hope you are feeling better. Still allergy season here in the south!

and MB needed to go.I wonder what she knows? She looked awful in that interview.

How about compiling a list of specific questions that we hope get answered Monday. (Add to the list inside a quote, so we have one list we can check back with later?)

- What or who propelled the PI's to go so close to the remains site on Nov 15th/16th?
- Who was PI Casey speaking to on the phone
- Who was the 'Leader' for this - Did Casey initiate the trip and Hoover just followed along, or vice versa?
- Does the Hoover videotape still exist?
- If it does, has LE seen it?
- Did Hoover contact LE himself, voluntarily, or did another event cause LE to approach him?
- Why hasn't Hoover returned PI Casey's 40+ calls/msgs?
- Is Hoover still involved with he A's in any capacity?
- Did their tour of the site have any impact on MN quitting on the 20th?
- &/or the mall sighting that same week?
- Did this have anything to do with MB announcing on the 17th that a press conference would occur on Nov 22nd, which never happened?

Ok, carry on sleuths...

And thanks to you.

It isn't difficult to see the desperation on the defense side. Next week should prove very telling.
I also think that the A's were ripe for the grifters and charlatans that seem to have attached themselves to them.

That was alot to scour through. Thank you.

I was scribbling in crayon with my son on my lap. I just wrote a few things down,but your welcome.It's interesting to see what else was going on during that timeframe.Things that make you go hmmmmm.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required