P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not have known until it was done- he was probably watching how they spent the donated money and perhaps he disagreed with the use of PIs.

I think this is one time MN regrets attorney/client privilage.He seems to want to talk.He drops clues in his interviews. Maybe the PI's will tell LE who knew what.

I think this is one time MN regrets attorney/client privilage.He seems to want to talk.He drops clues in his interviews. Maybe the PI's will tell LE who knew what.

Would you hire such a lawyer?I know I wouldn't.It doesn't matter,yeah,maybe he needs to talk about what he knows and stuff but he's a lawyer fgs.He should keep quiet and respect the client/atty relationship he had with these folks.

Would you hire such a lawyer?I know I wouldn't.It doesn't matter,yeah,maybe he needs to talk about what he knows and stuff but he's a lawyer fgs.He should keep quiet and respect the client/atty relationship he had with these folks.

Almost EVERY lawyer connected to this case talks too much IMO. No I would not want a lawyer who wanted to "out" me,but I'm a WSer and would love to hear him spill it . and we are O/T sorry..........

Almost EVERY lawyer connected to this case talks too much IMO. No I would not want a lawyer who wanted to "out" me,but I'm a WSer and would love to hear him spill it . and we are O/T sorry..........

I'm sorry :),my yelling wasn't directed at you.It's something I wanted to say re his behaviour for some time now.And of course I'd like him to spill it too :) but it just wouldn't be right.moo

I do agree. What amazes me is they thought their explanation would clear them.

I have so many questions surrounding this video. And your scenario of using the portion that LP saw as a dangling carrot makes sense.

I wonder what else is on the video. LP suggested they would try and sell it to a news source. Why would the news source pay for a video of nothing? And why would they be talking about selling it to the news source back then?

crazy idea, but what about this case hasn't been crazy? >>
What if the PI's filmed it as blackmail? Maybe there are other tapes or more to this one, including the bag. Someone "accidentally" or "on purpose" tips the MR or a friend of his when the A's didn't agree to pay?

Well, they are PI's. They worked for the lawyer and the family. Maybe they figured it out all by themselves, but couldn't pin down the exact location?

But as LP said, they were 2 football fields away. The "we found her and are going to get her now" will take some explaining, however.

could KC have told where she buried the body, but with the flooding and the hurricane, it actually moved? and that's why it wasn't where they were filming, and also why KC was horrified, shocked, etc. when she was found because she thought she was still buried?

crazy idea, but what about this case hasn't been crazy? >>
What if the PI's filmed it as blackmail? Maybe there are other tapes or more to this one, including the bag. Someone "accidentally" or "on purpose" tips the MR or a friend of his when the A's didn't agree to pay?

That's what I was saying in post #63.

could KC have told where she buried the body, but with the flooding and the hurricane, it actually moved? and that's why it wasn't where they were filming, and also why KC was horrified, shocked, etc. when she was found because she thought she was still buried?

Sounds plausible, but I still don't see why the PI's would go out and videotape the area in the first place. What does it accomplish? Who does it benefit? All it does is put them in a precarious situation with LE, as they are now.

Sounds plausible, but I still don't see why the PI's would go out and videotape the area in the first place. What does it accomplish? Who does it benefit? All it does is put them in a precarious situation with LE, as they are now.

I had a fleeting thought that maybe they made the video so SOMEONE who really wanted to go there but could not.....{cindy} could see the place.

I'm sorry :),my yelling wasn't directed at you.It's something I wanted to say re his behaviour for some time now.And of course I'd like him to spill it too :) but it just wouldn't be right.moo

I didn't take it as such LOL1 This is the strangest group of lawyers.
ETA....make that behavior... The lawyers aren't strange,but the public stuff they say...oy!

snipped from article:

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
--------

That is a pretty damning statement by LP. How could the PI or LP NOT contact LE in November with this information?

This theory sounds about right because it fits in with the timeline of the first couple weeks of Nov and with Nejame quiting so abruptly, it's obvious that something huge happened to force his hand.

Now what I don't get is the bolded parts, is jose allowed to talk to people that are no longer on his defense team and inform them about such critical information? The PI's were no longer in his employ so I wonder if jose has just opened himself up to be disbarred?

While jose had no responsiblility to see to that Caylee's body was retrieved how can the anthony's live with themselves having known this information, ugghh this is just so awful.

Also I don't see how filming that area and only that area would help the defense because that's where she was ultimately found, a reasonable person would deduce from those facts that they had prior knowledge which of course could only have come from the defendant.

And that's why JB is jumping through hoops & filing emergency motions for a 'special master' .

I wonder who will benefit the most from this video coming out? The prosecution appears to be the clear victor on this front, imo. The defense is already scrambling to cover their @sses over this. I can't wait to hear the REST of this story....

Right?

I am anxious to see what comes of the conversation/statement from Dominic C in this regard. Baez appears quite concerned about what he may say.

This theory sounds about right because it fits in with the timeline of the first couple weeks of Nov and with Nejame quiting so abruptly, it's obvious that something huge happened to force his hand.

Now what I don't get is the bolded parts, is jose allowed to talk to people that are no longer on his defense team and inform them about such critical information? The PI's were no longer in his employ so I wonder if jose has just opened himself up to be disbarred?

While jose had no responsiblility to see to that Caylee's body was retrieved how can the anthony's live with themselves having known this information, ugghh this is just so awful.

Also I don't see how filming that area and only that area would help the defense because that's where she was ultimately found, a reasonable person would deduce from those facts that they had prior knowledge which of course could only have come from the defendant.
All of this is just random speculation on my part. I figure that with all the evidence already made public, JB must be worried about his chances in front of a jury. The only thing he can really do is try to create any doubt somewhere in the case against KC and then try to convince a jury that having a reasonable doubt is the same as having a miniscule, even improbable, doubt – but a doubt nonetheless.

ITA that any reasonable person would easily deduce that the tape indicates prior knowledge and therefore is more harmful to the defense - but hey, reasonable people found O.J. not guilty, too. In a twisted way, JB could even spin it and say that "of course they didn't get the P.I. to film the area b/c that would be stupid and would only make sense if they had knowledge of the area - which of course they didn't b/c KC is innocent...but hey, looky here, it just so happens that such a tape was coincidentally made..." It could also make sense that the A's may have known Caylee was there and wanted the area taped thinking maybe it would help KC. Since they feel they need immunity, I'm not ruling anything out.

As far as some wondering whether JB would participate in any type of cover up, I would like to say no, but as yet, I remain to be impressed by JB's moral and ethical standards. JB can talk to whoever he wants about whatever he wants as long as he has his client's consent. And unfortunately, JB has a HUGE reason to participate in or be privy to any shenanigans: $$$!! I don't see how he is going to get paid unless KC gets off. Since she can't profit from a crime, she has to be found not guilty to sell the story and pay JB. Everyone (JB, KC, the A's) are equally likely to have reason to be involved with this latest twist. JB gets his money, KC gets her freedom, and the A's get KC back. (although why they would want her is anyone's guess...)

snipped from article:

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
--------

That is a pretty damning statement by LP. How could the PI or LP NOT contact LE in November with this information?

Your talking about the same guy that spent several thousand putting divers in the ECON because he was POSITIVE she was in there, we dont think if he got a tip like that he would have had the free world at that site with every camera in the Western Hemisphere? Personally, I think this is yet another way for LP to continue his spotlight, and he may just get it, maybe they can add that question to the Poly he wont take unless Don King sets it up on pay per view. Sheesh. Really, already.

I had a fleeting thought that maybe they made the video so SOMEONE who really wanted to go there but could not.....{cindy} could see the place.
What was the date of the request for Casey being allowed her "secret outings to help find Caylee" and when was it denied? Could be another factor here!

I would think that LP would either learn to say "this is my theory" as a preface to his remarks or get himself a lawyer. Sometimes you can tell a little too much of what you know and when you know it. JMHO of course.

I personally think a whole lot of people need to be charged with obstruction of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member