P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several have posted that it appears to be edited out. At least the color was. I know the version I listened to mentions it.

I would be so grateful if you could find the 8/12/08 phone call where Roy K says the color of the bag. This has bothered me since I first heard the phone call.

The LE spin? Ya lost me. Let's recap. The Anthony's pi has a video that HE took of the crime scene, BEFORE we knew it was a crime scene, which to me implies SOMEONE knew she was there. And you are saying there is no way the LE can spin it. I think they are probably jumping up and down for joy. It is BAEZ that is trying to keep LE from talking to the guy, not the other way around.

Can someone save me a few pages of reading, and summarize? Hoover & Dominic worked together, right? Who was Hoover working for when he taped the woods vidoe? Baez, or the Anth's?

But how could these people possibly know that baby girl was laying in the woods and then not intervene? OMG that just makes me sick to even think it. Protecting KC is one thing but knowing where Caylee was and not getting her is just too sick.

Unless I am misunderstanding this whole scenario, the bag that the MR originally reported in August was white. The bag from what I have *heard* that the remains were found in was grey or black. There are rumors (if substantiated, I do not have a link) that the remains were double bagged, right?

Therefore, to continue speculating, perhaps the MR saw the bag in August prior to someone else returning and placing a darker bag over it, which was what was found on Dec 11th. And I am in no way speculating that the someone else was Zanny the invisa-nanny. My speculation runs far closer to the A home turf...

I hope this makes some sort of sense. The day I had is ending with a big fat glass of pinot grigio. :crazy:

As best we know, the color of any bag in that area at any time has yet to be confirmed by LE.

LE has not clarified the story of how it came to be that they went to the scene in August but found nothing even though the meter man was right there to point to the bag. Of course, when you want to keep your story open so it can be changed, you confirm nothing.

Ok. 1. The EVIDENCE will show that she was there in November and even months before. I think this is an absolutely ridiculous claim to try and pull off. What about the medical examiner? What about the entomologists? What about how much decay had happened? The bones were spread all over the place! Come on. There is no way anyone can pull this and it be believable.

2. Why the heck was he filming there? Why is Baez worried about him divulging priveledged information about where the remains were? Obviously they knew.

3. News reports at one time did not want to comment on "what color" the bag was. IF it was a white bag - with a decomposing body in it, it would appear gray. The sheriff made a pretty big point of not wanting to disclose the color at one point. The bag that was in KC's car was white though. So maybe the bag she was in was white - is there a definative report on it?

Now I think they all knew and that's why these reports about LA possibly facing charges and CA & GA wanting immunity and now this video. They were building up to this.

I just don't see how it can go against the physical evidence that the body was indeed there.

Good reminder about the bones being scattered, as hard as that is to write.

They did not support anyone looking for a dead Caylee because they believed or wanted to believe she was alive.
Sorry, I will not believe they knew she was dead and left her there like garbage. Nope, not going to believe it.

I believe they could, because the minute Caylee was found their defense that KC didn't kill Caylee because she was still alive was sunk. And then they'd also have to stop raising money to find an alive Caylee.

I remember there was a video of the area that someone supposedly had...did we know that it was the PI who shot it? If he made it available to the media, it seems to me LE has the right to question him. I don't think this PI ever expected this to backfire on him. Oh, well.

PS- that wacky woman we've seen on video isn't really his wife, is she?

That's what I was wondering. On her blog she,or someone claiming to be her,said her husband worked with Dominic Casey.But the last names are different.

I would be so grateful if you could find the 8/12/08 phone call where Roy K says the color of the bag. This has bothered me since I first heard the phone call.

I'll look and hopefully what I listened to hasn't been edited as well. I do remember Kronk only said white, not gray or black.

No, LP is talking on Nancy G show about there being a daisy chain between KC, LA and the meter reader. He gave a reason. I think it is a possibility. Something doesn't smell right about the meter reader to me. I don't think he is involved but I wonder if this is a friend of a friend of a friend or how he is involved.

Are you referring to LP's statement that someone led Kronk to Caylee? If so, I think LP was talking about in the spiritual sense, as in god.

Or did I miss something?

But how could these people possibly know that baby girl was laying in the woods and then not intervene? OMG that just makes me sick to even think it. Protecting KC is one thing but knowing where Caylee was and not getting her is just too sick.

I agree with you but......they couldn't......they knew every move they made was being watched. It may be part of the reason they've acted as crazy as they have.

wow!! i was just off WS for a couple hours. log in and seem this. WOW.
I do wonder if the meter guy call his tip into Anthonys???

LOL ~ same here!!! I am waiting to log on and read "George & Cindy ARRESTED"

I am serious!! This show could not get this crazy without it not happening! :eek:

I've consider this rumor. But if it is not rumor, then how could he (meter man) see it in August, yet the detective not see it?

I have seen a couple of people point this out before, but I will say it again. A deputy responded to the call, not a detective. This is all in the dispatch records that were released. A detective did not go out to the site with the meter man, a deputy did. Did the deputy screw up - quite possibly - he certainly didn't make much effort to search the area, but let's keep the facts straight - it was a patrol deputy who went to the area, not a detective.

That's what I was wondering. On her blog she,or someone claiming to be her,said her husband worked with Dominic Casey.But the last names are different.

Don't know if we're talking about the same woman.
She stood next to the drunk cowboy in JBP where Leonard had the divers.
She was the blonde holding the Caylee is alive sign, Joy? She has a chatango?

No, LP is talking on Nancy G show about there being a daisy chain between KC, LA and the meter reader. He gave a reason. I think it is a possibility. Something doesn't smell right about the meter reader to me. I don't think he is involved but I wonder if this is a friend of a friend of a friend or how he is involved.

My first instinct is to say no.....no friend of a friend and not the meter reader. Thing is though....this whole case has become so bizarre I'm not sure about anything anymore:confused:.

Horrible and hard to believe. But if you were honesty faced with the facts they were facing. . . . . revealing what they knew would hurt their daughter. Caylee was already dead and had been for a while nothing was going to change that. Hard to believe I know. GA & CA may not have known, but I feel pretty strongly that Baez did and unfortunately maybe LA.

Several have posted that it appears to be edited out. At least the color was. I know the version I listened to mentions it.

I'd really like your input on this one.

Is it too far out there to imagine that a dark garbage bag might have appeared gray in August after being covered in silt and dirt, then dried out with a film of grit on it in August?

I'm probably way off, but I don't have any problem at all reconciling the different colours of the bag depending upon the most recent weather activities.

A film of silt could account for the 'gray' tone in August, which was later washed away in further floods/water recession?

...even the most determined cross-examination won't alter the end product: Caylee's remains were found there, with additional physical, and likely forensic evidence.
I agree. Right now, we don't know what kind of evidence LE has (and ultimately, prosecutors) but in the past month, I am sure it has gotten a lot more. Granted, we don't know all of the precise evidence right now but it's incredible to me that anyone could be talking about wrongful conviction at this juncture. Besides a body (a major piece of evidence and major find b/c a juror could easily have been convinced that Caylee might still be alive), there are also statements of the smell of a dead body in the car used by the accused....a smell that existed at the time the victim was missing and the smell noticed by LE, third parties (towing company rep) and the accused's own family. In that same car, there is a strand of hair that suggests it came from a dead Caylee. The strand of hair showing a dead Caylee being found in the part of the accused car that's out of view (the trunk). And with all the clothing and other items taken from the Anthonys in the last week, my bet is that LE will find something belonging to Casey that has on it decomposition from Caylee. PLUS, now that the remains have been found, we are probably going to see lots more physical evidence resulting from that find. Perhaps Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape that was apparently found with Caylee's remains? Or how about soil matching the burial spot found on the bottom of Casey's shoes.....Shoes that were recently retrieved from the Anthony home and which were purchased fairly recently? I bet there is going to be a lot more physical evidence and will probably connect Casey to a dead Caylee.

Until LE states exactly who it was or states that it was not a detective, I'll stay with the initial reports of the person being a detective.

Wudge: Here is the link to the dispatch reports:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

The reports redacts the deputy's name but if you go to the second to last page of the calls for service details, it gives the # of the patrol car and after it a name - which I will not post here. Go check it out and you will see that it IS a patrol deputy who goes to the scene.

I only know one thing. This case drives me crazy and gets weirder by the day. I want to know the truth about the whole shebang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member