P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the computer forensic reports. It was done under Caseys computer username, check it out, its on this site...

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...uter+forensic+report+casey&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

This is true - I did computer forensics for my Dad's Investigation business - we had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person was using the computer at that time - Sooooo the defense will say that yes it's under Casey's user name but then so what, anyone in the household could have used that computer

Prosecution will have to prove, it was Casey - how many login names are there on the computer - are they password protected - what other searches were done under that name at the same time of these chloroform, neck breaking, etc. searches

I think the prosecution will be able to prove it was Casey - as we'll see her maybe chatting with someone at the same time while logged into her computer doing these searches - OR she was on websites that she has frequented before (which LE will be able to tell by the memory chip)

There are a lot of ways to tell if it was Casey - we haven't seen all those documents

AND I don't think LE would have released this info of the computer forensics UNLESS they had a certaintly that it was Casey

That report and the date time stamps of the chats online - I'd have to see if they match - that would be interesting

Here's a good example of my point - what proof do you have that Casey googled anything about shovels, chloroform, neck breaking, etc? Anyone in that household had access to the computer. It has been reported in the press that Casey did all these searches - nothing proves that she actually touched the keyboard.

So does that mean GA, CA r LA was goggled them & they r the guilty party. I don't think so computer forsencis can determine who logged in to all of the PC's. Only KC knew her passwords proof is in the jail visit's with the rest of the family. LA, GA, & CA asking her for her passwords the truth WILL COME OUT that it was KC did the goggling. CA was at work during the searches proved by time-cards as was LA can prove that. I can't speak for GA as he worked afternoons but I'm sure LE knows who did goggled these terms. I think the PI's know they are in trouble withholding info that they all knew where Caylee was & she wasn't alive in KC's trunk. I don't know anyone who drives around with a decomposing body in thier trunk. Though I know it happens how do u explain that? JMOO

This has been discussed from both angles. It has a foundation in fact.
Your post about Kronk being a bounty hunter has no foundation in fact.

Be clear, this is not debatable. If you cannot substantiate such a claim,don;t post it.

If a credible source reports this information, then you can start a thread. But until such time if we let everyone post info that has no factual basis to it, this place will blow up.

THAT made me laugh! Just visualizing it....eek!

Nothing from the defense side has taken on any realistic or verifiable facts. Every single thing coming from their camp has been openly disputed already by the facts. Caylee was never seen alive after the confirmed, verified video taken by Cindy on June 15th. The defense cannot get around that fact or 31 days while Casey was partying her @ss off. They have not come up with any scenario which would have prevented Casey being charged with First Degree Murder and Manslaughter With Aggravating Circumstances either! A Grand Jury of 12 plus people heard the evidence that LE had (which they have an abundance more today) and they confirmed those facts were enough to charge her.

This is true - I did computer forensics for my Dad's Investigation business - we had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person was using the computer at that time - Sooooo the defense will say that yes it's under Casey's user name but then so what, anyone in the household could have used that computer

Prosecution will have to prove, it was Casey - how many login names are there on the computer - are they password protected - what other searches were done under that name at the same time of these chloroform, neck breaking, etc. searches

I think the prosecution will be able to prove it was Casey - as we'll see her maybe chatting with someone at the same time while logged into her computer doing these searches - OR she was on websites that she has frequented before (which LE will be able to tell by the memory chip)

There are a lot of ways to tell if it was Casey - we haven't seen all those documents

AND I don't think LE would have released this info of the computer forensics UNLESS they had a certaintly that it was Casey

That report and the date time stamps of the chats online - I'd have to see if they match - that would be interesting

I couldn't agree more, thanks for your valuable input...:)

Though certainly in the rumor category, this would make one wonder. The defense would love for this to be true.

Trust me - you can believe NOTHING on the Greta blog - I was on there in the beginning of the case - you think this site is bad for armchair sleuthers - MG you should hang there sometimes!!!!

This was back when Casey was out on bond - there were people claiming to be Casey, family, friends - things are a terrible mess there

If anyone believes what Greta bloggers say, I have a bridge in AZ you can buy! LOL

thread is too long. I am going to start a new one.

Go Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member