P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is impeachment evidence. It will almost assuredly be used to impeach LE (August detective) and/or the meter man.

How does it impeach the meter man?

He saw a bag in August. There probably WAS a bag in August. It may or may not have been the bag Caylee's skull was found in.

People throw garbage off into wooded areas all the time.

Ask those that participated in the Tim Miller's searches how many garbage bags were located??? I bet too many to count. On THIS site searchers posted pictures of clothes, bleach bottles and flip flops found in brush. During LP's Blanchard Park search there were garbage bags found that smelled like dead bodies. People are slobs. I KNOW over a six month period more than ONE garbage bag was pitched into that woods. I've had six pitched into my woods in ONE day before.

In NO way does the P.I.'s search take anything away from the meter man's find in December.

Body finding is NOT an exact science. They were finding pieces of Caylee for over a week. Some were the size of small pebbles. The P.I. probably walked all over little Caylee.

Sure sounds like that P.I. was looking for a LIVE Caylee...not!

IMO

Now this article I find interesting. Although it doesn't mention the videotape, in reading between the lines it appears that Baez believes PI Casey and, I would assume, his partner Hoover (who did the filming) used privileged information in some way. Did Casey A. tell Baez where she put the body?

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Anyone know if privileged information applies to the PI?

HEH.

This is the same PI who CA reported was finding truth in all KC's lies - a mere two days before our Caylee was found. Correct?

mmmm-kay... moving on... :rolleyes:

Tater I think the lot of em are nuttier than fruit cakes. However this may get interesting....lol

...and that's why I think LE is out to nail these guys as well...somehow they've (the PIs) opened themselves up to a lot questions.

Indeed, they (LE) are going to need a "wide net" to encompass ALL the malefactors in this case.

It proves they were looking for remains yet swearing she was alive and there were sightings that LE wasn't following up on. That includes Baez as well as the Anthony's.

I am just so disgusted at the thought that anyone (other than casey) knew where Caylee's body was and just allowed her to lay there in a garbage bag. This is beyond the pale. I am truly horrified.:eek:

Why was the PI filming woods? Wasn't he investigating the sightings at the malls, the restaurants, and the airports?
The crazy blonde woman is the wife of a guy who works for/with the PI.
How did the A's have money to "hire" the PI after he no longer worked for JB? Money from donations I expect.

This is curious to me.
He was supposedly investigating LIVE sightings of Caylee.
So what's up with the interest in the swampy wooded area?

I have a problem with this statement made...

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be. "

Now correct me if Im wrong, but the defense claimed all along Caylee was alive, so why would they be having conversations about finding her remains?

I have a hard time believing that any member of the defense would say any such thing to WFTV. Baez hates WFTV.

If the video is not legit....why is BAEZ so worried?

Because of the mere fact that the PI was in that area taping.
WHY was he there? Baez obviously knows why.

Are we sure that MM saw THE bag in Aug? I recall him saying he saw a white round object and a white board laying against a fallen tree that looked like it had been cut on.

I thought the August bag was white, too.

In the incident report dated 8/11 it says "gray bag".
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

In the 8/11 phone call he says "something that looked white".
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347190.mp3

In the 8/12 phone call he says: "fallen tree, white board and something round and white underneath it.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347234.mp3

Can't wait for the final report.

I have a hard time believing that any member of the defense would say any such thing to WFTV. Baez hates WFTV.

Like I said in a previous post...IF its accurate....it could have been taken out of context, but until someone states otherwise....thats what has been reported.

I've never understood that myself. Unless there were torrential downpours between the time Kronk called the tip in and the time LE went out to look, it should have been right where he saw it.
However, I don't believe Kronk is lying, nor do I believe that anyone moved the body after Casey put it there in the 3rd week of June.

I agree, Chilly.
I will have to listen to Kronks calls again and someone correct me if I'm wrong,
but, did he not mention in his August calls he saw something white? I did not hear him say a black garbage bag.
I think he did see something but it wasn't the bag Caylee was found in, I think it was other garbage and stuff thrown into the swampy area.

Whoa, I think this is huge that the PI was videotaping the area where Caylee's remains were found. He had to know what direction to go in and he could only know from the Anthony's.

More crooks than anything in this case.

Are we sure that MM saw THE bag in Aug? I recall him saying he saw a white round object and a white board laying against a fallen tree that looked like it had been cut on.

He saw A BAG, A Grey Bag, in August, I do not think it was the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj