P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If G&C hired him there should be no privilege- Baez only reps Casey.

But I don't know if a PI is subject to privilege anyway.
That's right...what does Baez have to do with this then? Shouldn't the new attorney, Conway, be talking?

I really don't think the Anthonys would knowingly let Caylee lay rotting somewhere and not do anything. They loved that little girl... how could any loving grandparent do that to a grandchild they adored? I don't believe they knew where she was all that time... I just can't go there.

Of course they wouldn't. According to all sources, the area was underwater up until a week and a half before the body was found. The article makes no sense at all. Can anyone make sense of these quotes, supposedly by Carlos Padilla?

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Who is 'they' if it's not 'we'?

And one more thing- how can this guy PROVE when he taped that area?

Good point.

But -- wasn't that area still under water at that time????

Mid-November! Water should have drying up-he might have been checking out how FAST it was drying up! Maybe checking to see how much time was left till the area was searchable again?:waitasec:

WOW...I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop...sounds like it just did! The pieces of the puzzle are coming together, slowly but surely, IMO.

Wonder if any other areas were recorded by the PI?

Interesting that he recorded the area mid November...MNJ's resignation was November 20th...I wonder if that had anything to do with his resignation?

Sounds like they wanted to make sure they had a tape of the area before...so that when it was found, they could spin this story, such as they are trying to do now. When will they learn that they can't "trick" the OCSO and / or the FBI? This will all come out in the wash...and I can't wait to see it happen! This sickens me!

I really don't think the Anthonys would knowingly let Caylee lay rotting somewhere and not do anything. They loved that little girl... how could any loving grandparent do that to a grandchild they adored? I don't believe they knew where she was all that time... I just can't go there.

Doesn't mean they didn't suspect particular areas though, and that doesn't say much for their nanny kidnap theory. IMO they knew or suspected what KC had done and where she might have disposed of poor little Caylee. And that makes all their statements and actions very suspicious to me.

Of course they wouldn't. According to all sources, the area was underwater up until a week and a half before the body was found. The article makes no sense at all. Can anyone make sense of these quotes, supposedly by Carlos Padilla?

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Who is 'they' if it's not 'we'?
I assume meaning "them".

five will get you ten the story is true,watch and see.

And one more thing- how can this guy PROVE when he taped that area?
Ok...I think I get it now...I do remember someone saying they had a tape of the area and it showed no body (please don't make me look)...or was that August? Anyway, if this guy claims he has a tape from November and there is NO WAY of proving it was taken then (and in most likelihood it wasn't) could this be considered "obstruction"?

Well we knew they were needing immunity for something, reckon we might know what now.

I remember there was a video of the area that someone supposedly had...did we know that it was the PI who shot it? If he made it available to the media, it seems to me LE has the right to question him. I don't think this PI ever expected this to backfire on him. Oh, well.

PS- that wacky woman we've seen on video isn't really his wife, is she?
i believe it was a couple teenagers that liuve right there who had a video of the area. as for a cover up, aiding and abetting, i'm so willing to bet LEE is part of it. he has been nothing but odd and suspicious to me since the jail visits. maybe the "lost black jack" in their coded discussions was actually "Caylee"? who knows! something more bizarre every day! i am not sure what to think about george and cindy anymore either.:confused:

Doesn't mean they didn't suspect particular areas though, and that doesn't say much for their nanny kidnap theory. IMO they knew or suspected what KC had done and where she might have disposed of poor little Caylee. And that makes all their statements and actions very suspicious to me.
Why would he have gone out to film the area? That must certaily doesn't gel with the "Caylee Alive" theory.

Ok...I think I get it now...I do remember someone saying they had a tape of the area and it showed no body (please don't make me look)...or was that August? Anyway, if this guy claims he has a tape from November and there is NO WAY of proving it was taken then (and in most likelihood it wasn't) could this be considered "obstruction"?

I think they are more interested in knowing who told him to go to that area. When he did is not as important as why he did.

I'm not seeing the big deal here. IF the guy taped the area and didn't see anything, so what? LE was out there a number of times and didn't see anything. There's the question of why he was in that particular area, of course. WFTV failed to mention what his reason was. Maybe he filmed many areas near the Anthony home.

Can anyone reasonably think that George and Cindy had him film the area and then moved Caylee there after it was filmed? The body was obviously there at the time he filmed, he just missed it.

I remember there was a video of the area that someone supposedly had...did we know that it was the PI who shot it? If he made it available to the media, it seems to me LE has the right to question him. I don't think this PI ever expected this to backfire on him. Oh, well.

PS- that wacky woman we've seen on video isn't really his wife, is she?

That was Gail from an unmentionable web site. Her film was done at the end of the road...not where Caylee was found but not very far from where she was found. She was at the endof the road to the left was the turn into Hidden Oaks Elem. School. She was close though. If the P.I. filmed in mid-Nov. the neighboors have said that just before Caylee was found @ week r two before it was still under some water. I want to see the tape NOW!!!:rolleyes:

i believe it was a couple teenagers that liuve right there who had a video of the area. as for a cover up, aiding and abetting, i'm so willing to bet LEE is part of it. he has been nothing but odd and suspicious to me since the jail visits. maybe the "lost black jack" in their coded discussions was actually "Caylee"? who knows! something more bizarre every day! i am not sure what to think about george and cindy anymore either.:confused:
He went south after the first phone conversation. I wonder why he switched sides...the truth vs the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member