P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wanted to see "what" could be seen.

Anyone remember when George A. was seen looking in the woods? Recollection of where he was seen looking?

Closer to the airport.

All this is nonsense- I remember the day the remains were found and Tim Miller was on NG. He said it was VERY clear that the body had been there for several months- grass was dead under where it lay, and there was an indentation in the earth.

We all (myself included) need to remember that smoke and mirrors is just that. The credible witnesses, those that are not on the Anthony/Baez payroll are going to provide the testimony that really matters and cannot be explained away.

After all, who could imagine anyone not believing Tim Miller?

And forensics- and therefore Caylee Marie will speak for herself in that courtroom.

The way I see it it is a way bigger problem for the defense to explain why their pi was there........

There's no way that LE can defend a detective meeting with the meter man at the site in August wherein the meter man points to where the plastic bag is but the detective finds nothing.

This tape is pure impeachment evidence, because there is no story that LE can spin that would make any sense.

This is impeachment evidence. It will almost assuredly be used to impeach LE (August detective) and/or the meter man.

How come? Surely it supports that the remains were not visible to LE or anyone else in August through November?

Casey Anthony's attorney concerned about police questioning of private investigator
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:04 PM EST, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
The motion states, "there is a chance that such questioning would delve into privileged information."

Baez stated he hired Casey as an investigator July 28, and the service agreement between the two was terminated Oct. 1.
During that time, Casey "acquired certain privileged information that would be protected under the work-product doctrine and the ethical standards adhered to by licensed private investigators."

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rl-bk-casey-anthony-pi-122908,0,4441713.story

Now this article I find interesting. Although it doesn't mention the videotape, in reading between the lines it appears that Baez believes PI Casey and, I would assume, his partner Hoover (who did the filming) used privileged information in some way. Did Casey A. tell Baez where she put the body?

Why was the PI filming woods? Wasn't he investigating the sightings at the malls, the restaurants, and the airports?
The crazy blonde woman is the wife of a guy who works for/with the PI.
How did the A's have money to "hire" the PI after he no longer worked for JB? Money from donations I expect.
They said they were donating their services. Wonder if they had any formal agreement then.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rl-bk-casey-anthony-pi-122908,0,4441713.story

Casey Anthony's attorney wants someone to oversee police questioning of private investigator

Wait .......... so, Casey, the PI, was terminated by JB 10/1 ....... THEN hired by the A's?

Well, isn't THAT just par for the course in this insane mess?

Sometimes I feel I am observing the old "shell game" performed by a street grifter ............. my head is spinning.

They're all con artists, imo, the whole dang bunch.

There's no way that LE can defend a detective meeting with the meter man at the site in August wherein the meter man points to where the plastic bag is but the detective finds nothing.

This tape is pure impeachment evidence, because there is no story that LE can spin that would make any sense.

I thought it was a patrolman, street cop. (detective)?

The Anthony's didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC. CA must save KC at all costs. IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at nite to spend the nite in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and who knows what else and sleeping where? In the trunk of the car??? CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago.

Casey is not the one who did the fliming. It was Jim Hoover. The article is not clear as to whether he's been questioned by LE.
..and somehow and for some reason they want to link the two.

The LE spin? Ya lost me. Let's recap. The Anthony's pi has a video that HE took of the crime scene, BEFORE we knew it was a crime scene, which to me implies SOMEONE knew she was there. And you are saying there is no way the LE can spin it. I think they are probably jumping up and down for joy. It is BAEZ that is trying to keep LE from talking to the guy, not the other way around.

Hmmmm.... just WHAT exactly is Baez so afraid of? hahaha (can't stand him)

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

I'm thinking that good ole jose knew where Caylee's body was, since he seems concerned about this private eye disclosing the conversations that they apparently had about "where Caylee's remains might be".

Holy mother of God, I think if it is ever disclosed that jose and or the anthony's knew this poor baby was there, the uproar from people will be off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member