P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Well...if the rest of his story turns out to be true (which I believe it will be substantiated)...guess what this means?!

ETA: We must have seen that at the same time, IRed! LOL It is worth repeating.

My stomach dropped when I read that. This is going to get ugly, uglier anyway.

I have had no doubts about that one since the minute I saw: 31 Days.

Every day a new form of ugly we have never seen comes to light.

Isn't it odd that the Anthony's were out of the state when the body was found? After all these months, it is VERY suspicious that they finally choose to leave Florida and investigate stuff themselves and then the body shows up. I think they had someone "find" it while they were gone.

It's possible the A's wanted Caylee found. I've heard the book and movie deals were contingent on finding the body. Like I've said before, the A's cannot possibly want KC to be acquitted. KC would then become the benefactor of all the money yet to be made, not to mention, she would be in control of everything. In my opinion, the A's had the motive to finding Caylee.

Could blackmail have come into play here? Could someone have been looking for some money for information and was holding this over someone's head and said pay up by this date or we'll reveal where the body is or have someone conveniently find it? I think blackmail is the only thing that this story doesn't have so far, so it would not surprise me....LOL.

P.I. Denies He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:27 pm EST January 8, 2009

<snipped>
Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague, who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Denies Fellow P.I.'s Allegations
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: P.I Jim Hoover Speaks Out
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

"reached out"

Shellshocked! :floorlaugh:
I'm more than shell-shocked...I am totally befuddled. I have no idea what's really going on with all these people and it's slowly driving me insane. I need tangibles!!

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.
What does one thing have to do with the other? When was the last time the As were honest enough to share information with detectives?

It's possible the A's wanted Caylee found. I've heard the book and movie deals were contingent on finding the body. Like I've said before, the A's cannot possibly want KC to be acquitted. KC would then become the benefactor of all the money yet to be made, not to mention, she would be in control of everything. In my opinion, the A's had the motive to finding Caylee.

........Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News that Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

Which means if all this is true about Nov, ALL those collections of money and ALL those donations were FRAUDULENTLY acquired. No wonder they are trying so hard for immunity now.

I've always found it odd that a guy would stop to take a leak (sorry, talking like a guy), happen to see a bag and decide to touch it or look inside of it. Later, when it was reported that the same guy called about the bag two times before, I thought, bs. SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE, I'VE JUST SEEN THE SAME BAG FOR THE THIRD TIME AND NOBODY HAS LOOKED IN IT SO I DID AND IT'S A SKULL (I'M NOT SAYING IT'S CAYLEE ANTHONY OR ANYTHING) BUT YOU MUST COME LOOK! Give me a break! Also, this Kio chick: Well, ten years ago when I played with KC we'd hang out by the school so she must of buried her little girl there. Afterall, she contemplated giving her up for adoption, so I vote, "buried by our old hangout". SAY WHAT? WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE IS THAT? Also, she had reported to LE that KC had called her to see if she could borrow money. Kio remembered later :waitasec:that it was a different KC. PLEEEEASE! Something is rotten in Denmark, if you ask me.
That girl's story just rings of opportunistic dribble. Didn't her own mother come out and criticize her for selling her "story" to the tabloids?

Ok...couldn't this mean that they were aware that he was out searching in this particular area?
Yes. However, Cindy made it perfectly clear she would not associate herself with ANYONE who searched for anything except an ALIVE Caylee. (She made this statement about T. Miller, IIRC)

I just watched some video of it with Mr Hoover and his Lawyer stating that Dominic
Casey (is this no relation btw ?) another PI called Mr Hoover and said "I know where Caylee Anthony is and She is Dead" The reporter then said D Casey had 3 cell phones - of which were vital because only the killer or those that knew would know where the body was...

OK so my Question is - if he failed to report a murder / body informations isnt that Obstruction of Justice and against the law ?

ok, I don't really believe LP could be involved in knowing where the remains were but somethings I found interesting....

This time period is when LP was searching over in that river. I believe the same dates LP said there was this guy, selling his video or whatever is when LP had an offer for someone to follow him. And LP said the other night on NG the guy was offered 200grand, well that is the same amount LP was offered during this time. Do you think they all were gonna do this video together?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

*snippet*
"A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera."
Boy, I didn't know that they were partners. I didn't know that JH was a PI, I thought he was a bodyguard and a lot of other things but not a PI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Well...if the rest of his story turns out to be true (which I believe it will be substantiated)...guess what this means?!

ETA: We must have seen that at the same time, IRed! LOL It is worth repeating.

I'd hate to have to live with that! Seems Dominic is sharing the love & dragging the Anth's down with him.

ok, I don't really believe LP could be involved in knowing where the remains were but somethings I found interesting....

This time period is when LP was searching over in that river. I believe the same dates LP said there was this guy, selling his video or whatever is when LP had an offer for someone to follow him. And LP said the other night on NG the guy was offered 200grand, well that is the same amount LP was offered during this time. Do you think they all were gonna do this video together?

No, not at all. I don't think LP would have called FBI Savage with the info, if he had anything to do with it. LP asked Hoover if he had told LE, and when Hoover told him no, LP called FBI.

I thought I would ease this over to the PI thread:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18445076/index.html

"sources says neither detective (Meant PI I think?) will face charges" but LE is "very interested on what was on those tapes"

So evidently, they aren't in serious trouble with LE over this.
Funny thing about LE...they can say that right up to the time they slap the cuffs on someone. ;)

I believe this was also before they had sworn testimony and the tapes, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back