PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can’t recall if I posted this already.

“Do you also find it odd … that the body of Matthew Crooks had not only been released and cremated — but that the coroner who’s responsible for releasing the body had no knowledge of it?” Mills pressed.

“Yes, absolutely,” Shaffer said.

“It sounds like destruction of evidence,” replied Erik Prince, a former US Navy SEAL who founded the private military contractor Blackwater in the late 1990s”

LoL Erik Prince. He should be careful, throwing rocks in glass houses.

I don't see in the linked article where they question that and I haven't read any speculation about that. I think they fell off his feet during the scuffle and then the agent threw one off the stage so no one tripped over it. JMO.
I heard him ask for his shoes when they got up and he was leaving, you can hear him if you listen. He later said that he was knocked out of his shoes when they jumped on him to protect him. He was very grateful for their selfless act.

A note of color from in the press pen: our CBS security team today got to the man first to rip him off the riser near our live shot location. Not local police, USSS, or private security at the venue. Another security lapse at a Trump rally

News media pay close attention to anyone coming near the press risers. The tv/video cameras of the news media are on the risers, so anyone walking around on the risers can cause the cameras to move and the live video to bounce or jiggle.
From the article, it sounds like today the news/ tv stations hire their own guards to handle the job. Makes sense. It seems like crowds today are much more prone to violent and erratic behavior.

It sounds like the CBS guard was doing his job. No need to trash the SS. They did their job by coordinating the candidate's security at the event and providing close in security to the event, during and away from the event, on the drive to and from the airport and to and from the airport and plane.

Last edited:
A note of color from in the press pen: our CBS security team today got to the man first to rip him off the riser near our live shot location. Not local police, USSS, or private security at the venue. Another security lapse at a Trump rally

We were watching the rally when we saw something pass in front of a camera, obviously, because it blocked out the view of the stage and podium when President Trump was speaking. So either the perpetrator blocked the view or media security team members or cameramen or LE walked in front of the cameras and blocked the view, perhaps during a scuffle with person who climbed up on the media riser.

Hopefully there will be better security planning for the media area and any other areas that might be of interest to a person who wants to cause trouble at a campaign rally event.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back