GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...g_Bucks_mom__daughter__sought_in_Florida.html

The woman was caught on video surveillence at Philadelphia International Airport yesterday about an hour or so after her call to authorities. Using fake identification and cash, she bought two one-way tickets to Orlando.

Fake ID? This has been planned for a while I think.

Maybe she took the cash to help out with the Anthonys Kidfinders Fund. :crazy:

(Okay...I'll go to my corner now...)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...g_Bucks_mom__daughter__sought_in_Florida.html

The woman was caught on video surveillence at Philadelphia International Airport yesterday about an hour or so after her call to authorities. Using fake identification and cash, she bought two one-way tickets to Orlando.

Thanks. So HLN may be wrong about the daughter not being sighted at the airport in PA. But the other story about the woman who may have helped her....hope the ticket was for Julia and not for the other woman. Want Julia to be safe and found soon.

one thing i think the media should do is get there dang story's straight .Is she with her daughter or alone omg come on

Has anyone heard if she has any ties to Tampa?

nothing confirmed yet...waiting for a couple callbacks...also...who was seen getting out of her denali...whose voice on those 911 tapes?

Where is JULIA in all this...

:furious:

one thing i think the media should do is get there dang story's straight .Is she with her daughter or alone omg come on

These news reporters should be ashamed of themselves. Have they ever heard of Fact Checking? WPVI Channel 6 is still reporting Center Avenue instead of Central Avenue. And they also stated the abduction took place in Feasterville (s/b southampton).

tyup not a surprise.. i mentioned this earlier that the possibility of hoppping a cab or train to the airport and the safety of cehter city makes more sense for a suburban mom to ditch a car then any would be abductor.. also that it was possible for the little girl to know and been going with the mom out of concern for her moms welfare..
I am not surprised to hear this is not what she claimed it to be.. sorry to that thess stories detract from other real abductions but way to much didnt add up...

nothing confirmed yet...waiting for a couple callbacks...also...who was seen getting out of her denali...whose voice on those 911 tapes?

Where is JULIA in all this...

:furious:
I thought they reported that mom and daughter got out of the denali and met another woman on the street and all three walked away. Mother and Daughter arrived for their flight about an hour later.

I don't get it....all this for a mere $300,000? In this day and age, that isn't really THAT much! Now...three million MAYBE! But $300,000? Sheesh.

Maybe....she is going underground to protect her daughter. Aren't there people who help with fake ID's and such for women to disappear with a child if abuse is claimed?

Seems that sort of thing happens after court cases and custody issues, though.

HLN with another report coming up....

I thought they reported that mom and daughter got out of the denali and met another woman on the street and all three walked away. Mother and Daughter arrived for their flight about an hour later.

Could well be...I am confused and getting conflicting info myself from some people who know more than me....

Maybe shes Cindy's cousin...

gonna take a cruise with the blood money and the stolen money

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/gallery?section=news&id=6833465&photo=12

Go to the above web address, and then go to the small section at the right hand side which states "related stories." Click on the link about the mother and daughter caught on surveillance video getting on a plane to Tampa. According to the article the mother worked for a local charitable organization headed by an attorney. Police are talking to the attorney. From what I have read in this article it could be that the mother had embezzled funds, and planned to be "kidnapped" with her daughter and start another life under new identities. JMHO , but it seems loigical. And I am sure that some other websleth member has probably beat me to the punch on this. But, if not,here it is.

I wonder who the other woman is and what role she played in this. Did she go with them? I know it was reported that two tickets were purchased, but maybe she gave this other woman some cash and the other woman purchased her own ticket?
This is all very confusing, not to mention all the conflicting reports.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back