GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

if that's the case she should've never called in the kidnapping!

WARNING....my computer security system just gave me the BIGGEST warning I have ever seen when I clicked on this link....it was SCARY!!!!!

Sorry! I will host the photo, however I am locked out of my photobucket from too many login attempts. I can't remember my dang password. I did not get any kind of warning from that site! I deleted it from my original post.

If she had $300,000 in cash how did she get through airport security with it?

did this woman really think calling in a kidnapping and carjacking would not cause an amber alert, and a check of the airport?
I don't know what she was thinking, but some years in prison would be enough reason for some people to run, IMO. Why she only took one child, IDK. Sounds to me like she was frantic, but nothing excuses claiming a fake kidnapping and the waste of resources that entails.

I can't figure out why she would ever call in the kidnapping??

What channel you watching? Who said makor announcement coming soon?

Nothing happened on my end...

If the site came up you might want to virus scan just to be sure...it was a full page warning, not just a little pop up bubble like usual. I just read enough to make me want to click out of it FAST.

Well, after a frantic late night and early morning here, we at least know Julia is most likely okay. Her mom must be a total crackpot, though. I want my day back.

I think we should STOP judging before we know the facts. I don't agree with what this mother did, but maybe she has a LOGICAL and VALID reason for doing what she did. Maybe she was trying to protect the child! Please don't judge her until we know all the facts! And I certainly would NOT be calling her a crack pot, because that is HIGHLY offensive!

what in the crap is wrong with people these days.Dont they know what divorce is and restraining orders.I believe i could find away to legally take my daughter and run like crap.

Is there something hinky about the place where she worked? Not registered as a charity?

This totally ticks me off!! she better have a good reason for this. This type of case is the reason LE are slow to issue amber alerts, and get info out to the media. she should be ashamed. Some other child missing may not get the exposure needed do to LE being gun shy next time.

If she had $300,000 in cash how did she get through airport security with it?
She probably did not take it all at one time, I would assume that she could have opened an account with her maiden name or something and deposited it over time. There have been cases here in Fl where the same thing has happened and they usually buy property or something with the money. She could have bought a home here too.

Maybe she thought she might get away with it. Maybe she thought they wouldn't find out about her flight to Orlando. I think the thought of being caught w/ stealing the money, going to jail, was enough to send her packing. I couldn't leave my kids, impending jail/prison sentence or not, but she must be pretty frightened. Still, no excuse for what she did.

Possibly a desperate attempt to throw off who she was running from, if she was running from someone, without giving much thought to important resources that would be thrown off as well...

I would do that for my child if the situation called for it, until I started thinking clearly again.

I'm sure we'll know soon though...
Until then... I am coming up with too many theories and confusing myself.

On a plane bound for Orlando FL...

police planning MAJOR announcement..

Orlando, of course! Slightly off topic, but, I lived in Orlando for 21 years,and only moved a year ago. During the last 5 years I lived there the news became increasingly worse. Just figures I leave and then one of the most bizarre cases of all times happens - KC and the whole crew. My children went to the elementary school with some of Judge Strickland's children. He is an honorable, upstanding family man. God bless him for what he has had to deal with this year. Back to this case - I don't think Ms. Sweeten needed to go to Disney to visit Fantasyland as she lives in it! Hope they get her soon, and hope she has not managed to catch a flight from Orlando out of the country.

bonnie-sweeten-photos-250x163.jpg

She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

I've been thinking along similar lines.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat