GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting a theory out there:

Any possibility that the parents were working with accomplices to set up a large law suit against the school district?

Just a thought.

I know she said she escaped. But I am not sure that she was not 'allowed' to escape. I don't think we know enough yet.

I just think that with the 'expertise' this kidnapper showed, it would be unusual that they would let a 5 yr old have an opportunity to escape.

Nothing adds up here. On the surface this looks like a perfectly planned and executed targeted abduction but when you look at all the unnecessary risks the perp took that doesn't make sense. It feels like an "inside" job but there is also that element of sending a message.

If it was an insider then inside the family or inside the school? Either could fit but both lead to more questions. Why would family leave the brother behind? Why Naiilla if it was someone at the school?

If sending a message was the goal, what message and to who? Was the school the only place there was an opportunity to take her or was it specifically chosen as part of the message?

School districts are very different. Large cities, such as this one, contract with subs who go where they are assigned. Many have never been to the said school before and have not been advised on school policies such as these. This is a Philadelphia school - no idea of it's policies

Have you all seen this? Not the first incident at Bryant:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50469994/ns/local_news-philadelphia_pa/

I love this guy who found Nailia! I hope he gets the reward. He's wonderful.

Per presser:

He (Nelson) said Nailla told him someone was chasing her and she ran.

He got the impression that someone dropped her off there.

She was cold and wet. It was very dark, the ground was wet.

He picked her up over the fence of the playground and tried to get her warm with his coat. She was shivering. She had a long black t-shirt on that came to her ankle. It was an adult t-shirt for sure. No socks or shoes. She was shivering so much that she could hardly speak. He asked her her name. He couldn't make it out at first until she spelled it. He understood 'Robinson'.

Under lip a new scar / wound that was probably bleeding recently.

seems there is some confusion. I am reading that nailla walked with the woman to a house a few blocks away blindfolded - and also that she was driven there.

Also reading she escaped from her captors and also that a teen female took her to the park.

Misreporting or something not adding up?

Eta: "nailla told police that she was blindfolded and walked several blocks to a house, according to abc news. Later, a teenage girl took her to the park."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/nailla-robinson-missing-philadelphia_n_2478955.html

eta2: Now i can't find this in articles anymore - just on the google search page - "nailla robinson, girl abducted from philadelphia classroom ...
Huffington post-3 hours ago
the tape shows her getting into a car, later determined to belong to ..... Nailla robinson, philadelphia girl, taken from school found outside city ..."

deleted!!! May be wrong information!!!

Per presser- No doubt in mind someone placed her in that playground and left her there. Don't know how long she was there.

they feel someone placed her in the playground, she couldn't get in by herself

So video caught NR getting into a car with the perp...And know who it belongs to!

I think this might have gotten in there from another google search. I am going to go back and delete my post if I still can.

Two different reports of what she allegedly told police.

"Nailla told police that she was blindfolded and walked several blocks to a house, according to ABC News. Later, a teenage girl took her to the park."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2478955.html

"Chitwood says in addition to the female suspect, investigators believe a male suspect may also be involved. Chitwood say the young girl told investigators she remembers getting into a car with the female suspect and then going to a home where a male suspect was staying.

Chitwood also said the victim told investigators she escaped from her abductors.

“Basically she says to the Good Samaritan that she ran away from the people that took her,” Chitwood said."

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-upper-darby/

Maybe she means she ran away from them once they dropped her off? :waitasec:

Just a thought...

She was wearing a black tee-shirt that was down to her ankles.

I hope LE is looking in trash containers for her discarded clothing, shoes, socks, backpack, etc.

Per presser:

He said Nailla told him someone was chasing her and she ran.

He got the impression that someone dropped her off there.

She was cold and wet. It was very dark, the ground was wet.

He picked her up over the fence of the playground and tried to get her warm with his coat. She was shivering. She had a long black t-shirt on that came to her ankle. It was an adult t-shirt for sure. No socks or shoes. She was shivering so much that she could hardly speak. He asked her her name. He couldn't make it out at first until she spelled it. He understood 'Robinson'.

Under lip a new scar / wound that was probably bleeding recently.

With the pervert having accomplices? Never heard of a case like that before.

Maybe the perp uses females to lure his "catches"... Somewhat like what I hear happens in some human trafficking incidences...

Just a thought...

I love this guy who found Nailia! I hope he gets the reward. He's wonderful.

Oh I agree. What a sweet man. I can't imagine a better person for her to run into in the park. He has a 5 yr old daughter himself and he comforted and protected this lost, cold child. I hope he does get some reward money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat