PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC 10 chopper is on it's way back to the area.

Otis

NBC helicopter coming in. Tower bells Top of the hour. Really hot out there. Keep hydrated they are saying

Interesting that the 2 helicopters are flying west and east over where all the activity by the construction area was late this afternoon. wondering if they think he’s still in that area and are trying to fool him by not having air activity over his head…

NBC 10 chopper is on it's way back to the area.

Otis
I just heard the NBC helicpoter flying over my house a few minutes ago to get there. Fingers crossed, it really seems like they're closing in on him. I'm watching the Fox 29 live stream as well as 6 ABC on TV - 6 ABC showed all officers with guns at the ready, and the reporters were asked to move back as a result.

I just heard the NBC helicpoter flying over my house a few minutes ago to get there. Fingers crossed, it really seems like they're closing in on him. I'm watching the Fox 29 live stream as well as 6 ABC on TV - 6 ABC showed all officers with guns at the ready, and the reporters were asked to move back as a result.
Praying for your safety.

I hope they get him tonight and your life gets back to normal soon!

Do you know where the construction site is? Is it on Schoolhouse Road?

Otis

I know it's unnerving for this to be going on for so long! Your community needs to get back to normal and this dude needs to be caught, hopefully today.

Reporter says he is live on Facebook also probably under fox 29 Philadelphia This live stream ends soon he said

Praying for your safety.

Otis
I know it's unnerving for this to be going on for so long! Your community needs to get back to normal and this dude needs to be caught, hopefully today.
Thankfully I'm about 15 miles away and not immediately in the area, but it has still been crazy! It's constantly been on everyone's minds. I feel awful for the people that do live, work, and go to school right around there! I just happen to be directly in the flight path between NBC 10 and Longwood Gardens.

I'm not sure where the construction site is - I don't often go out that far west and it's been a couple of years since I was out as far as Longwood.

"I'm telling you RIGHT NOW. That mf is NOT real."

9 days, this guy is a shapeshifter. They can't get him because he can change into a squirrel.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

They need to capture this guy, awful and frightening for the residents there.

Praying for your safety.

Otis
I’ve been assuming the construction launchpad, is just west of the garden in my screenshot here, the vertical slice next to Conservatory Rd. as that’s where they’re building a new conservatory. They were focused on that swampy area just north of it this afternoon. When I used to visit Longwood frequently circa 1990-2004, that was always like a staging area for construction.
Thankfully I'm about 15 miles away and not immediately in the area, but it has still been crazy! It's constantly been on everyone's minds. I feel awful for the people that do live, work, and go to school right around there! I just happen to be directly in the flight path between NBC 10 and Longwood Gardens.

I'm not sure where the construction site is - I don't often go out that far west and it's been a couple of years since I was out as far as Longwood.

Attachments

• IMG_1495.jpeg
    IMG_1495.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors