PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how easily one can access their underground tunnels…

I'm also listening to the emergency services dispatch on OpenMhz. Someone reported a possible sighting in East Fallowfield Township, about 10 miles from Longwood. Considering how far that is and that LE is so focused on Longwood Gardens, I'm not sure that it would/could be him.

Was it about Hispanic male in store didn’t shave for awhile?

Reporter on Channel 6 said there's upwards of 350 cops out there.
350 with weapons on site, helicopters, drones, and a whole bunch of people studying the site and tactics at their computers.
All against this one wily individual, who is likely unarmed.

One news sources listed here said that police were investigating a break in of Pietro Industries with DC as a possible culprit. I looked up the company and they produce mushrooms.

Last edited:
There is a report that locals are on Schoolhouse Road with shovels and other items to attack as needed.

They are ready to get back to normal. I can understand their frustration and I support them.

Just my thoughts.

Oti
350 with weapons on site, helicopters, drones, and a whole bunch of people studying the site and tactics at their computers.
Or possibly they know he is armed at this point.

He left with nothing except something tucked in his back. Soon after he had a back pack, a duffle swing pack, and a hooded sweatshirt.

So who is helping this guy? Or was he lucky enough to come into the loot by theft right after he escaped? And, if he stole them, did he also steal a weapon? Kitchen knives? They say this homeowner believes he only stole food but after a more thorough look around I wonder if this has changed.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/...mate-murderer-prison-freeman-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

I'm not so sure he's unarmed. He got those supplies somewhere (or from someone).

jmo

I wonder if he might be armed too.

In one video image captured of him (night camera where he is seen moving to the right with some supplies and I believe no shirt on? from a few days ago?), it appeared to me he was carrying a stick, rod, shovel? It didn’t seem to be a gun, but who knows. And the image was not ideal and only momentarily on screen. He also seemed to be carrying a backpack and a shirt, towel, or sweat shirt.

MOO

PS update added thereafter: also hope that if nothing else, that facility greases those walls where inmates are getting a free ride. Or paint them with some slick low coefficient of friction paint. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member