Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense at all. Why not sell him a QP for 800 since that's all he had. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. $800 of weed is still a pretty good deal. Which makes me think CD didn't have any weed anyway. Unless there was another reason? But why all four guys?

I agree. I also think the "amount" of weed was probably a stretch. I highly doubt JTP planned on buying $8000 worth of weed. My guess if weed really was involved it was probably a small recreational amount that he never planned to sell them.

That, plus if I was selling $8000 dollars worth of weed but the buyer only had $800 we'll I wouldn't then say, hey you wanna buy a shotgun instead? I'd say, ok here's $800 worth of weed. This dude is full of it.

Exactly. $800 of weed is still a pretty good deal. Which makes me think CD didn't have any weed anyway. Unless there was another reason? But why all four guys?

I think he needed money for something, and he thought he'd never get caught. Who knows how many more people he would have killed, or has killed in order to get what he needed.

That, plus if I was selling $8000 dollars worth of weed but the buyer only had $800 we'll I wouldn't then say, hey you wanna buy a shotgun instead? I'd say, ok here's $800 worth of weed. This dude is full of it.

Especially since you're going to kill him anyway so he can never tell his side of the story and whatever CD says will be written forever.
As far as I'm concerned, anything out of his mouth about the victims is very likely a lie.

From that article if we can believe what CD & SK stated to LE, the lure to get the four young men to where CD wanted them to kill them was separate drug deals. But why those four in particular is the big question?

I don't think that he was particular about whom he killed. He just wanted to kill. And he couldn't keep it to himself. He had to brag about it to his cousin and show him what a killer he was, and then had to spill his guts. I don't think that he realises the importance of what he has done.

From that article if we can believe what CD & SK stated to LE, the lure to get the four young men to where CD wanted them to kill them was separate drug deals. But why those four in particular is the big question?

They showed up and / or got into truck. No doubt KBM would have been missing / murdered had he got in to truck to discuss drug dealing.

I think he needed money for something, and he thought he'd never get caught. Who knows how many more people he would have killed, or has killed in order to get what he needed.

Then why not just pick any random person? If he was a serial killer in the making i don't think they're too fussy about who they choose, and any easy target in their head would do as long as
they can carry out their evil intentions. They are predators after all.

They showed up and / or got into truck. No doubt KBM would have been missing / murdered had he got in to truck to discuss drug dealing.

So from what you are saying you believe it was over drug dealing? If not i stand corrected. But that was kind of the point i was trying to make that it was over drug deals, otherwise why unless the four guys were really good friends with CD would they even go there for any reason? And i haven't read anywhere that any of them were good friends of CD's. They probably could of known of each other, and JP & CD both belonged to the Facebook group that sold shoes, but not good friends. There was something else that linked them together to feel comfortable enough to let CD pick them up and drive them to his place.

Yes, you know KBM knows he literally dodged a bullet by a moments decision that day.
IMO

Yes, you know KBM knows he literally dodged a bullet by a moments decision that day.
IMO

Maybe, maybe not? Out of any of them it actually mentions in the affidavit that CD & KBM were friends, but doesn't state that about CD and the victims in this case.
I'm still wondering if inadvertently CD heard via the rumor mill that those boys had ratted him out for something or trying to set him up for something? In his delusional mind that is.

Maybe, maybe not? Out of any of them it actually mentions in the affidavit that CD & KBM were friends, but doesn't state that about CD and the victims in this case.
I'm still wondering if inadvertently CD heard via the rumor mill that those boys had ratted him out for something or trying to set him up for something? In his delusional mind that is.

I don't think that he had any loyalties to anyone. I am not sure where you are going with this. I don't think that he had any other reason except that he wanted to kill. If it were not those young men it would be other young men.

The shooting in the barn seemed out of place to me.
He ran out of ammo and ran over TM?
He was killing for the thrill, nothing more, nothing less. imo

MOO

NYT just published a new article:

" During Mr. DiNardo’s confession, the prosecutor’s office said, he also claimed that, at 15, he killed two people in Philadelphia."

This might give investigators probable cause to continue to search the farm for further graves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/bucks-county-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.html
I guess this may answer where a lot of missing teens are. They were killed by kids there own age and disposed.
It's hard to swallow, but may very well be true.
Nothing related to CD, just that kids kill more than we realize.
MOO

MOO

I don't think that he had any loyalties to anyone. I am not sure where you are going with this. I don't think that he had any other reason except that he wanted to kill. If it were not those young men it would be other young men.

Where i am going with this is trying to figure out Why those four boys in particular? If he wanted to kill for thrills he could of singled out any random person who he saw as being an easy target.
That's what serial killers do to satisfy their murderous urges.

It says exactly the same thing in CD's affadavit and that info. in the affidavits hasn't been redacted as of today?
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf
Do you have a link please for where it says it's a lie?

This is what he told them the first time he was arrested, before they found Dean's body. He told them this BS story, got bailed out of jail and then got arrested again. This info was posted way back in the thread. He also said he dropped Dean off and left him to go fishing. All BS.

NYT just published a new article:

" During Mr. DiNardo’s confession, the prosecutor’s office said, he also claimed that, at 15, he killed two people in Philadelphia."

This might give investigators probable cause to continue to search the farm for further graves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/bucks-county-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.html

CD didn't tell them where these other victims are then? Well he did brag about killing before.

The four young men who were killed and buried on a 68-acre farm in Solebury last week were not just names. The young men had stories and were members of our communities.

LevittownNow.com and NewtownPANow.com took time this week to learn about victims and who they were.

http://newtownpanow.com/2017/07/15/meeting-the-missing4/

Thanks very much for sharing this link. It is just so heart breaking and made me emotional. I took a brief break from reading this thread but I still cannot stop my thinking about these 4 young men...they had so much more to do in life and be their specialness to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge