Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely do NOT see a body in the 1st pic. Can you circle, in the picture, where you feel you're seeing it? IMO if they found a body I don't see how they'd allow that to be videoed, given that that would be a very insensitive way for family of the missing 4 to find out a body was found. Don't think it's appropriate to state with such certainty that you "see a body" when you have no way to verify it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13486693
I did. Hours ago.
It is what I see.
Time will tell.
MOO

MOO

I totally agree because I saw it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a rock. Moo

(Shades of Abby's and Libby's thread...one thing I've learned here is different people can look at the same image (or listen to the same audio clip) and all see or hear something totally different..."it's git, no its get, it's rope, no its goggles, it's a gun, it's not a gun, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a panda!!)

Does anyone know if that concrete looks fresh? If so, this guy had to have help.

My best guess is that the slabs have been on the farm for a while, probably discarded there by the cement company that is owned by the landowner. I read somewhere that a lot of the equipment that they are using to move the cement slabs was already on the farm, which is probably why they are moving around the slabs. If someone was trying to hide something, they'd probably move a bunch of heavy rocks on top of it if they could. In my opinion, I doubt that any fresh cement was poured, but with our current information the possibility is still there.

My best guess is that the slabs have been on the farm for a while, probably discarded there by the cement company that is owned by the landowner. I read somewhere that a lot of the equipment that they are using to move the cement slabs was already on the farm, which is probably why they are moving around the slabs. If someone was trying to hide something, they'd probably move a bunch of heavy rocks on top of it if they could. In my opinion, I doubt that any fresh cement was poured, but with our current information the possibility is still there.

"A backhoe could be seen near where investigators were searching. Weintraub said he believed the backhoe was already on the property, which was purchased by Antonio and Sandra DiNardo of Bensalem in 2005, according to online records."

Snip

"Officials said the buildings on the property are in disrepair, but the owner rents the fields to farmers."

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-bucks-county-missing-men-20170710-story.html

I imagine that if their bodies are there under that concrete, it's going to take quite a while for them to carefully exhume them and preserve the evidence/bodies, similar to when and how an archaeologist(s) extracts an artifact.

Just heard on KYW traffic report to police activity on route one in Bucks County they're not sure if it's related to this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In February, police found Cosmo DiNardo with a 20-gauge shotgun he was not authorized to posses, because of his history of mental illness, according to a police affidavit. [video=twitter;884567933908910084]https://twitter.com/LehighCourts/status/884567933908910084[/video]

DEad2BnXoAA1JKg.jpg

He had previously been involuntarily committed to a mental institution for inpatient treatment, the affidavit read.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-suspecting-foul-play/?utm_term=.931c6277322c

I imagine that if their bodies are there under that concrete, it's going to take quite a while for them to carefully exhume them and preserve the evidence/bodies, similar to when and how an archaeologist(s) extracts an artifact.

IMO that may be why initially the media stated that they would be with us all week? I watched from the live feed as they made the passes with the bulldozer and there was zero apparent visible body, but the concrete slabs were all in that area. MOO

Not defending the potential subject at all, but I'm not sure why that probable cause affidavit wasn't sealed due to the involuntary commitment disclosure. If officers and the courts can go around releasing private mental health records to the press like that, or if the press can simply obtain it as a matter of public record, it discourages those that need help to get it.

JMO.

If all 4 are deceased, I have a feeling there will be more than one arrest. If all 4 are not deceased, I have a feeling there will be more than one arrest. JMO.

Not defending the potential subject at all, but I'm not sure why that probable cause affidavit wasn't sealed due to the involuntary commitment disclosure. If officers and the courts can go around releasing private mental health records to the press like that, or if the press can simply obtain it as a matter of public record, it discourages those that need help to get it.

JMO.
Couldn't agree more. It seems inappropriate, especially as a photo of a document posted on twitter by a reporter. That's my opinion. The part that isn't my opinion is that at the end of the day, while everyone is already pretty much condemning this guy, he is not yet proven guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow