Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so bizarre. My gut says they were all lured there in some way, but was the bait the same for each? I have so many questions...Perhaps their cell phones all pinged in that area? There must have been something pretty definitive to lead them so quickly to CD's property. And who was the person DF got in a car with that isn't missing, maybe that person has divulged info to the police? I hope we get more info and I really hope they are alive

*Could the person DF got into the car with that isnt missing be CD or do we know there was someone else in the car? Thanks!

RSBM

True.
4 bodies is A LOT to conceal.
Is it possible someone at the cement plant poured concrete over them at a different location ?
I get a very Sopranos vibe from all of this so far, iykwim.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's pretty much "I can't comment" "can't disclose that" "no comment"

DA said he has hope.

11am and 3pm presser tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

D.A. admits that they are trying to solve this crime.....

So why didn't at least one reporter ask "What is the crime?"

At this point, I'm tempted to take a 20 minute drive over to Solebury and get my own answers.

Anyone have a recap of the 3:30 presser or a fb live video we can watch again? TIA.

If you are a family member of CD, you may not want him released. If he truly has a history of mental illness he may be a lot safer in custody than out on the streets. He might be too unpredictable.

Presser, Bucks County DA:

- No other POI at this time

- No, CD's father is Not a POI

- Cadaver dogs have been on the property

- No, did not ask his parents to not bail him out

- Afternoon updates will be at 3:00 PM (not 3:30 PM) beginning tomorrow

I have been seeing conflicting reports about who Dean was last seen with. Do we know, for a fact, if DF was seen getting into CD's car on Friday? Or was it someone else?

I have been seeing conflicting reports about who Dean was last seen with. Do we know, for a fact, if DF was seen getting into CD's car on Friday? Or was it someone else?

They just keep saying other person who is not missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow