Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that shots were fired Saturday afternoon/night, since the one boy went missing Friday and the other's went missing Friday night. The two didn't show up for work Saturday morning... I think something had to happen prior to Saturday. It doesn't add up to me. Though one of them wasn't reported missing until Sunday...

Correction: One went missing Wednesday.

Would shell casings and such be that deep? Just wondering what all the sifting is about.

Opps, I meant to type " the one boy went missing Wednesday and the other's went missing Friday night. The two didn't show up for work Saturday morning... I think something had to happen prior to Saturday. It doesn't add up to me. Though one of them wasn't reported missing until Sunday..."

I feel we're missing tons.

And I wonder (just wondering out loud) if they are going that deep looking for something else/ someone else.... what comes to mind is the SK this year that killed the boyfriend and tied up the girlfriend and they found 6(?) other bodies on the property. Can't remember his name...
But anyhow, I'm not saying this is what I think is happening here, just made me think of it and wonder.

I agree, but I still think they (LE) may be annoyed by their (media) presence.
It's hot out, they may find really bad things, and all the while they are being recorded and listening to the 'thwack thwack thwack' of the helicopter.

Thank you I was just thinking how annoying it would be to listen to the constant noise of the choppers.

My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??

RSBM

Even with access to heavy equipment, it looked like where they were digging was firmly packed.
As in, not a freshly-buried person(s) ??
IMO

Wow....how I wish this CD would fess up.

Maybe he has?

If there are bodies in this deep hole, and they are the bodies if the missing men, he HAD to have help! That's lot of work for one person in such a short period of time!

If there was a bonfire Saturday eve, perhaps it was to destroy bodies/evidence. They would be sifting dirt/ashes trying to get sizeable pieces? I don't know that a bonfire could reduce a human body to ashes.

If a body was burned at high temps then buried, they'd be sifting for bone fragments.

But that deep? I know the owners of the property have diggers and such, but surely someone would have noticed if there was a lot of digging going on in the weekend. Well, I guess we will all find out eventually....

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

This could be a ballistic search too, trying to recover casings from target practice or hunting spot on the property.

Wouldn't it be better if this guy has a underground bunker and was just a nut job holding them all somewhere. I recognize how absolutely ridiculous that is lol 1 or 2 maybe; but all 4 would overpower him. Wishful thinking. IMO I suppose he could have a bunker setup somewhere. That would be a perfect place to stash weapons bc he isn't allowed to have guns. This is all just talking out loud and very random possibity. I have NO reason to think tht. Just trying to think outside of the box. Something other than these men not coming home I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member