Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this website and forums. Happy to be hear. This interests me as I live minutes away from the area of investigation.

I just noticed on MS's facebook page that one of his profile photos includes TM. Sounds like they were good friends.

Just going to post this same thing...NO social media screenshots.
Lets continue to follow TOS please. I don't want to see this thread closed 

No social media screenshots.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've been a lurker here for a while, this is near my hometown though so thought I'd post. I'm from Bucks County and as others have noted there is a pretty big heroin/opioid problem, especially in the last 5 years (and getting much worse in the last 2 or 3), in particular among upper middle class kids. It's pretty often that I see reports of people I went to high school with, or who went to neighboring schools, dying - so in a case like this, that's just the immediate thought most people have.

Mod Note

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine as long as it is based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Comments and posts made by the general public on social media are considered rumor and are off limits. Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. This includes local chatter.

The POI's friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

The missing persons' friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a missing person is not allowed. Please do not accuse any of these missing men of being responsible for the disappearance of any of the others. There are no known facts to suggest this.

Posting with a disregard for the The Rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator directly.

Thank you.

Please "thank" this post to indicate you have read and understand the above.

It seems we all need to read this again from just a few moments ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just looking at a Facebook site that resells shoes. All of their sneaker pictures are labeled the same way as POI

At some point, I believe he was reselling kicks. Who knows if he still was doing this as his pictures on flickr are from 2014

Was just looking at a Facebook site that resells shoes. All of their sneaker pictures are labeled the same way as POI

At some point, I believe he was reselling kicks. Who knows if he still was doing this as his pictures on flickr are from 2014
I know and it could be under any name under the sun. Ugh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to what people thought when Weintraub said to imagine a massive investigation and times it by a million.

Is this a complex situation (much longer in scope or involving other layers/people)

Or was that an emotionally charged or dramatic statement?

I'm curious as to what people thought when Weintraub said to imagine a massive investigation and times it by a million.

Is this a complex situation (much longer in scope or involving other layers/people)

IMHO he was hinting that this was not just a cut-and-dry case, <modsnip>

I have been thinking the same thing. I mean they are digging in a very specific spot doesn't seem to be massive. Unless it means the crime(s) itself is going to turn up to be massive X a million.

Hello, I am new here and signed up after following the 3 (now 1) threads for the past 3 days. I felt compelled to share a few observations I have not yet seen mentioned:

<modsnip>

2. CD reviewed a taxidermist on Facebook. He stated "great work totally a great guy bought dogs off of him and he did my work from africa". That in itself is very disturbing if you ask me. What the hell does that even mean?

3. I am surprised no one has talked about how RADICALLY different CD looks when you compare his Facebook pictures depicting a somewhat slender man compared to a very husky body and face in his mugshot and the other picture that was being used and now is not. It's not slightly different, but majorly. He clearly gained a lot of weight, possibly this is all related to his accident and/or being involuntarily admitted. In fact it took me several careful observations to confirm the same person, which is done so by the small "V" on the center of his hairline, currently shaved but visible in all pictures.

Actually, the Candlewyck is not in the heart of Doylestown, but rather closer to Peddler's Village (see map).
attachment.php

Attachments

• Candlewyck.PNG
    Candlewyck.PNG
    235.3 KB · Views: 733
I just finished watching "Primetime Justice" which featured this "case". Sadly, nothing new. WS is a better informant than HLN.

Finally got around to looking at the map and zooming in to the Aquetong and Lower York addresses and the dig site near the field. Interesting that I was thinking these would be farther apart just because it was 2 different streets. The 2 properties pretty much back up to each other and would be easily accessible through the fields by atv. There is also a pond in between.

Just an observation in case others hadn't looked at the map.

3. I am surprised no one has talked about how RADICALLY different CD looks when you compare his Facebook pictures depicting a somewhat slender man compared to a very husky body and face in his mugshot and the other picture that was being used and now is not. It's not slightly different, but majorly. He clearly gained a lot of weight, possibly this is all related to his accident and/or being involuntarily admitted. In fact it took me several careful observations to confirm the same person, which is done so by the small "V" on the center of his hairline, currently shaved but visible in all pictures.

Yes! I was just thinking about that today. I wonder if he is on any medications for a mental illness, some of those cause weight gain. (And a few other nasty side effects...)

Hello, I am new here and signed up after following the 3 (now 1) threads for the past 3 days. I felt compelled to share a few observations I have not yet seen mentioned:

<modsnip>
2. CD reviewed a taxidermist on Facebook. He stated "great work totally a great guy bought dogs off of him and he did my work from africa". That in itself is very disturbing if you ask me. What the hell does that even mean?

Welcome!

I totally agree with #3.....looks like two totally different people.

A guy I went to school with that came from great ppl and had pretty much evrything he asked for; would do things to be "gangsta". It's like he thought he was some mob guy or something and it's comical looking back to say the least. He was selling pot at high school & fencing for a burglary ring. He even changed to talking ghetto slang. It's hilarious to me now.

That is why I considered it possible CD had 3 to 4 different size shoes in their boxes for the purpose of selling them. Let's face it, his parents are the owners of all this property not CD. The pics are from 2014 so he may have moved on to bigger things.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member