Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's same one I saw with the blonde woman it was in 6 abc.

Oops! Edit: Referring to the comment about the bartender being interviewed.

I saw a big bonfire pic from Aug. 2014 ... other than that, a whole lot of photos of his shoes

After seeing the video of the excavation at the site, this pic is particularly creepy. The bonfire pic on his FB is massive and backs right up to trees. I was trying to find a good pic to compare the profile of the treeline to see if it is the same as the excavation area, but can't find one from the right perspective.

Selling expensive sneakers is a thing. My coworker does it and makes hundreds, as well as my 17 year old neighbor. You purchase a ticket to hopefully win the lottery which then allows you to by a pair of sneakers. Re-sell online and make a huge profit. So he has the money to buy them, then sells them and has a bunch of cash for a young kid that doesn't need to go by mom and dad.

I would guess, for his own safety AND to make sure he goes no where that they will have police watch on his 24hrs a day. He isnt going anywhere without LE knowing.

I'd be worried about a POI with reported mental illness being out on bail making it to a trial. (Forgive the bluntness but I'm surprised they allowed him to get out)

Selling expensive sneakers is a thing. My coworker does it and makes hundreds, as well as my 17 year old neighbor. You purchase a ticket to hopefully win the lottery which then allows you to by a pair of sneakers. Re-sell online and make a huge profit. So he has the money to buy them, then sells them and has a bunch of cash for a young kid that doesn't need to go by mom and dad.

Definitely agree. IMO this is the least strange thing about this whole thing. Heck, flipping of certain brands of baby clothes is huge for a lot of moms. Nothing weird about this aspect but that's JMO.

It's kind of shocking the stuff people flip and the people I know who do it are pretty well off. If anything, I think the posts of his shoes are for attention. I personally get the feeling he enjoys attention and his mug shot only further makes me think that. No way I would be smiling.

I cannot begin to imagine what the family and friends of the 4 missing young men are going thru. My prayers are with the families and those working in law enforcement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker for quite sometime as this site always seems to have more information that MSM about the cases that catch my attention; I am local to this case and was finally posting to say that CD was named a POI but I see that it has already been done and after that point decided to jump in and say hi. I have also noticed that it seems like more local people have been doing the same than in other cases I have followed. I live in Philadelphia, pretty much directly between Bridesburg and Bensalem, both locations have a big drug problem and a general mix of heritages.
Glad to see a thread for all 4 in 1 spot. Also want to echo inkedlilys post, and to inkedlily - hi, neighbor! We must live very close to each other. 😊
This case is so wild. And wow, he's out on bail. I hope these boys are found soon, imo I don't think they're alive, but there's always hope...
Off to read past page 4. Keep up the food sleuthing, sleuthers!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What's up with the picture of him with scratches on his forehead and nose?

Ok, I thought I have read almost every post on these threads, but i must have missed something. So I don't feel too bad asking, would someone enlighten me as to where I can see these historical photos of the property?I thank you in advance.

I know this is probably crazy but I grew up in the area and there were under ground tunnels in that area used to hide slaves back in the day. I wonder if there are tunnels in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wonder if he'd as good at buying and selling so many shoes. What else would he purchase in large quantities to sell? Maybe even a few shady dealings other than drugs. That could involve other ppl from a larger criminal base. We are hunting possibilities. He's obviously smart abt flipping things. He probably wants to make his own $$ & prove himself as an adult. He's POI in 4MP cases. So, I'm considering an element that went darker than just selling 100 pairs of shoes. That was 2014. It's 2017. So that's 3 years to up his game and find a better source than shoes. Nothing wrong with selling shoes at all, I'm trying to figure out where it got to 4MP. He may not have sold anythng involving these MP cases. May just have raging fits bc of his frontal lobe damage for all I know. We may never know how it all connects.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm getting the
feeling like this whole case is like a scary movie.

Terrible.......

I have a peripheral acquaintance who is also a wannabe. Like CD, he also grew up with a silver spoon. He also sold expensive tennis shoes a few years ago, so it must've been the "in thing" for wankstas at the time. In any case, it wasn't for money, but for status. Everyone came to him to source "rare" shoes, and he purportedly had the "connections" to get them. Silly really, but his ego was stroked. Which is all he wanted.

Yes! It was the blonde bartender. ok makes sense, I watch fox 29 and channel 6. Thanks.

I'm getting the
feeling like this whole case is like a scary movie.

Terrible.......

Me too... :ohoh: the more and more I hear about it, I can't believe this is something happening in real life. It sounds too much like the movies.

Ok, I thought I have read almost every post on these threads, but i must have missed something. So I don't feel too bad asking, would someone enlighten me as to where I can see these historical photos of the property?I thank you in advance.

If these are what you're looking for, they were in the first thread: http://imgur.com/a/F1Ovk

Just caps of the current dig spot. To see more you have to download google earth (older download version, the new online version doesn't have historical imagery available)

Edit: I re-arranged them in chronological order.

I don't know how to carry over a post from the Thread 1 so I'm copying and posting it here: from bobbb "Historical satellite imagery: http://imgur.com/a/F1Ovk"
Hope that helps those people wondering (a few people have asked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991