Found Deceased PA - Franchesca Alvarado, 22, Philadelphia, 17 March 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am always amazed at how often shoes with feet in them wash up on beaches. Hope they find out whose this on is. A family is worrying somewhere.

I am always amazed at how often shoes with feet in them wash up on beaches. Hope they find out whose this on is. A family is worrying somewhere.

I read this was pretty common as the ankle joint is pretty weak and usually the first to separate from the body.

At 5'3", I wear a size 8. I don't know anyone my height or taller with feet that small.

My 15 year old daughter wears a size 5.5 in ladies shoes when they are available in that size. She's about 5'1". Most brands of ladies shoes start at size 6-6.5 much to her dismay.

I read this was pretty common as the ankle joint is pretty weak and usually the first to separate from the body.

At 5'3", I wear a size 8. I don't know anyone my height or taller with feet that small.

I'm 5'4" and wear a woman's size 6 or a boys 41/2-5
I typically purchase boys sneakers. as I have always had duck shaped feet and boys sneakers are cut wider .

Her NamUs profile has not been pulled yet; but that only means they have not been contacted yet.

I hope they're able to figure out what happened to her.
Rest in peace Franchesca.

WS post NJ - Sneaker, skeletal foot found in Ocean City 8/7/13

Find Franchesca Cheka Alvarado - It is with deep sadness, pain and heartache that we inform you - TEAMCHEKA the loss of our Beloved Sister Franchesca Milagros Alvarado. It has been confirmed from the state of New Jersey that the DNA match Is our Sister.
We ask that you Please keep us in your prayers as we grieve, but also thank God for our answer regardless of the circumstance.
Updates on our Baby Sister's Memorial to follow. We love you and thank you always #TEAMCHEKA · 16 hours ago

attachment.php

www.facebook.com/FindaCheka

The facebook page announced the DNA results...

My heart breaks for the family

WS post PA - Franchesca Alvarado, 22, Philadelphia / Atlantic City NJ, 17 March 2012

Find Franchesca Cheka Alvarado - It is with deep sadness, pain and heartache that we inform you - TEAMCHEKA the loss of our Beloved Sister Franchesca Milagros Alvarado. It has been confirmed from the state of New Jersey that the DNA match Is our Sister.
We ask that you Please keep us in your prayers as we grieve, but also thank God for our answer regardless of the circumstance.
Updates on our Baby Sister's Memorial to follow. We love you and thank you always #TEAMCHEKA · 16 hours ago

Attachments

• FranchescaAlvaradoRIP.jpg
    FranchescaAlvaradoRIP.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 256
According to the facebook page set up by the family of Franchesca Alvarado, human remains found in New Jersey were confirmed as belonging to Franchesca.

t is with deep sadness, pain and heartache that we inform you - TEAMCHEKA the loss of our Beloved Sister Franchesca Milagros Alvarado. It has been confirmed from the state of New Jersey that the DNA match Is our Sister.

1236128_902024329277_1670088565_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....380295382003381.91637.380288795337373&type=1

The page does not specify which human remains were matched to Franchesca, but according to this article, they had been waiting on DNA results from the human foot that is the subject of this thread:

A Philadelphia family is waiting to find out if DNA, from a severed foot found inside a shoe at the Jersey Shore, is a match for their loved one who has been missing since last year. A fisherman discovered the skeletal remains of a foot inside a size 5 1/2 tennis shoe that had washed ashore back in August at Corson's Inlet State Park in Ocean City. "We're just praying that it doesn't belong to Franchesca, just like anyone who is missing a loved one," said Christine Dior. Dior's sister, Franchesca Alvarado, left her home on her way to Atlantic City in March of 2012 and was never heard from again.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Severed-Foot-in-Shoe-Found-at-Jersey-Shore-224641401.html

According to the facebook page set up by the family of Franchesca Alvarado, human remains found in New Jersey were confirmed as belonging to Franchesca.

t is with deep sadness, pain and heartache that we inform you - TEAMCHEKA the loss of our Beloved Sister Franchesca Milagros Alvarado. It has been confirmed from the state of New Jersey that the DNA match Is our Sister.

1236128_902024329277_1670088565_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....380295382003381.91637.380288795337373&type=1

The page does not specify which human remains were matched to Franchesca, but according to this article, they had been waiting on DNA results from the human foot that is the subject of this thread:

A Philadelphia family is waiting to find out if DNA, from a severed foot found inside a shoe at the Jersey Shore, is a match for their loved one who has been missing since last year. A fisherman discovered the skeletal remains of a foot inside a size 5 1/2 tennis shoe that had washed ashore back in August at Corson's Inlet State Park in Ocean City. "We're just praying that it doesn't belong to Franchesca, just like anyone who is missing a loved one," said Christine Dior. Dior's sister, Franchesca Alvarado, left her home on her way to Atlantic City in March of 2012 and was never heard from again.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Severed-Foot-in-Shoe-Found-at-Jersey-Shore-224641401.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom
Back