GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Search Team has located the individual being seen in Allentown and identified as Holly. They have her name and where she lives. As it turns out, she is not homeless and she does look a lot like Holly. This information is being forwarded to the PSP, Allentown PD and the PI today. My hat is off to them for the intense effort to run down this clue.

Now the focus has shifted to the scenarios A) she left the area on her own or B) was abducted, with the latter as the higher probability.

According to the outreach services (private and State) we have shown her picture to, they are not aware of anyone on the streets that looks like Holly.

Just curious, are you in Wescosville or Allentown?

I'm currently in Allentown. I grew up in Emmaus, one town over from Wescosville.

The Search Team has located the individual being seen in Allentown and identified as Holly. They have her name and where she lives. As it turns out, she is not homeless and she does look a lot like Holly. This information is being forwarded to the PSP, Allentown PD and the PI today. My hat is off to them for the intense effort to run down this clue.

Now the focus has shifted to the scenarios A) she left the area on her own or B) was abducted, with the latter as the higher probability.

Wow!! That was A+ work they did! I am relieved that an answer to this was found- both for the lingering questions about this, as well as knowing that this woman is indeed not homeless.

I saw something on Facebook quite awhile back, I'm going to have to do some digging to see if I can find it again. It was on a page for Emmaus, PA locals, and a thread was started regarding Holly. Apparently there were some not so nice comments on there that the mod deleted. The people posting these things were given a bit of a hand slapping, and told that family members may be reading and it wasn't nice to say such things. I never saw the deleted comments. There was a gentleman on there that said something to the effect that all he wants is to have Holly back. It wasn't her boyfriend.

Has anyone answered yet regarding whether or not Holly has a history of leaving? I ask this because one thing that always seemed very odd to me was the fact that a 40+ year old woman's mother was driving by her house at 6-something am to check on her. Was the mother driving by that insanely early to make sure Holly went to work? Did Holly have a history of not going to work, so much to the effect that her mother had to keep an eye on her? Did Holly have a history of not coming home at night, so the mother sort of played "keeper"? It always struck me as odd that a person would be driving around that early to check on their middle aged child.

I found a few threads on the Facebook page that I had mentioned:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/239930776040130/search/?query=holly grim

It's the second thread. Looks as if a neighbor who knew her was reporting on police activity, was concerned enough to publicly post his location and what he witnessed on a facebook page, yet "nobody saw anything"? He even talks about the length of time it took police to respond and take prints, what the weather was like, etc. yet no one saw any people/vehicles/etc or has one iota of info to give?

I have asked that question of the family and so have the team members. From what I gather, she does not "wander off". Now that the question has been asked again here, I will go back and ask again.

I also have a question in with one of the members of that FB page. That is not one of the Holly Search Team pages.

Has anyone answered yet regarding whether or not Holly has a history of leaving? I ask this because one thing that always seemed very odd to me was the fact that a 40+ year old woman's mother was driving by her house at 6-something am to check on her. Was the mother driving by that insanely early to make sure Holly went to work? Did Holly have a history of not going to work, so much to the effect that her mother had to keep an eye on her? Did Holly have a history of not coming home at night, so the mother sort of played "keeper"? It always struck me as odd that a person would be driving around that early to check on their middle aged child.

Holly's mother reported that Holly had been sick at the time of her disappearance. Her mom tried calling her to see how she was feeling and when she didn't answer, she went to check on her, knowing that she wouldn't have normally left for work yet and should be home.
http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-29/news/mc-c-lower-macungie-missing-holly-grim-20131129_1_bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

I am from about 3 minutes from the area where Holly went missing. I can attest that there are inordinate amounts of posters around with Holly's face on it, saying missing. I do believe this is a very odd case and have read mostly all of this thread and previous ones prior to posting here. If there is any help that anyone would need (Even camera photos of the area) that would help let me know I can do that fairly easy. I can tell you that during the day this area is very desolate. But there are a lot more people in this area than most would think. Breinigsville (Upper macungie) is right up the road where I am living. If anyone local is interested in looking around the area for clues (But not compromise the work of any PI or the PSP) I would be interested in getting together. It almost seems to me that Holly is nowhere near here and if she is she is most likely deceased. There is a pretty large amount of woods/fields (corn/beans/hay). I road bike and ride my bike through all of these areas and know these areas very well.

If anyone has any specific things they would like photographed that could possibly lead to any help let me know.

I pray for Holly's safe return and things like this don't happen in this area very often. There has been some robberies lately (Bank and KFC) in the past couple months. A lot of the crime that happens in this area is linked directly to Reading.

Again let me know of anything I could possibly do in living so close.

Thanks
Eric

And hello to everyone I am new here but willing to help in any way on ANY case.

Welcome Flucky07 ! Nice to have you onboard.

I am from about 3 minutes from the area where Holly went missing. I can attest that there are inordinate amounts of posters around with Holly's face on it, saying missing. I do believe this is a very odd case and have read mostly all of this thread and previous ones prior to posting here. If there is any help that anyone would need (Even camera photos of the area) that would help let me know I can do that fairly easy. I can tell you that during the day this area is very desolate. But there are a lot more people in this area than most would think. Breinigsville (Upper macungie) is right up the road where I am living. If anyone local is interested in looking around the area for clues (But not compromise the work of any PI or the PSP) I would be interested in getting together. It almost seems to me that Holly is nowhere near here and if she is she is most likely deceased. There is a pretty large amount of woods/fields (corn/beans/hay). I road bike and ride my bike through all of these areas and know these areas very well.

If anyone has any specific things they would like photographed that could possibly lead to any help let me know.

I pray for Holly's safe return and things like this don't happen in this area very often. There has been some robberies lately (Bank and KFC) in the past couple months. A lot of the crime that happens in this area is linked directly to Reading.

Again let me know of anything I could possibly do in living so close.

Thanks
Eric

And hello to everyone I am new here but willing to help in any way on ANY case.

:welcome: Flucky!

Always great to have locals share here on Websleuths!

:seeya:

I'm confused. How does the discovery of a women that looks a lot like Holly shift the focus or affect the investigation at all? Unless it is confirmed to be her and she is going by another name? Hoping LE, PSP, PI got some answers on this mystery women today!

I think maybe it may save some precious time...if searchers are cruising around looking for a "faux Holly", thinking it's her, when it's not, other clues may be unnoticed elsewhere. I just can't shake this gut feeling that something is off here. I know I played devil's advocate a bit with some of my questions, but something is just....wrong. Seems like quite a few people in the vicinity had things to say about the disappearance, but perhaps PSP has not shared them. Or perhaps they didn't ask the right people. Or perhaps they bungled this from the beginning, maybe a miscommunication or error that caused *an extremely long delay* in gathering evidence. All the clues needed to find Holly may have been there, but were investigated too late. I've wondered several times if the district attorney should be involved in this. To wait 2 weeks to gather fingerprints on an endangered person sure seems like bungling to me.

I just can't see a woman willingly leaving and not even taking her glasses or any money.

Eric is right in that things like this definitely don't happen around here. I think people are very punchy right now, we've had several horrible scares in the past few months. First Holly, then the brutal murder of sweet Ashley Kline (may she rest in peace) followed by another brutal murder of Angela Steigerwalt.

All I can think about is that young man who is missing his mother, and has no idea of her whereabouts. This is going to affect him for the rest of his life. I had a family member go missing when I was a young child (in this case, it was willingly) who was never seen nor heard from again, and that was over 35 years ago...and this sort of thing leaves deep emotional scars. I want to find Holly for her son. No kid deserves to have to live through something like this.

I'm confused. How does the discovery of a women that looks a lot like Holly shift the focus or affect the investigation at all? Unless it is confirmed to be her and she is going by another name? Hoping LE, PSP, PI got some answers on this mystery women today!

It has been confirmed that this person is not Holly. Team members talked to PSP and the PI yesterday.

The focus has shifted as the Holly look alike was thought to be Holly. Now we are back to walk away out of the area and abduction.

For those not aware, I am part of the search operation for Holly and am in contact with PSP, PI and the search team leaders.

It has been confirmed that this person is not Holly. Team members talked to PSP and the PI yesterday.

The focus has shifted as the Holly look alike was thought to be Holly. Now we are back to walk away out of the area and abduction.

For those not aware, I am part of the search operation for Holly and am in contact with PSP, PI and the search team leaders.

So, and I think this is what Heartgoesout was also questioning, this woman resembling Holly has been confirmed to be the person in the area of Airport Rd? The one that was seen at the hotel by their staff and the one that a friend of Holly had seen walking in that area? Because otherwise, all that has been confirmed is that Holly has "twin."

So, and I think this is what Heartgoesout was also questioning, this woman resembling Holly has been confirmed to be the person in the area of Airport Rd? The one that was seen at the hotel by their staff and the one that a friend of Holly had seen walking in that area? Because otherwise, all that has been confirmed is that Holly has "twin."

In all but two instances, it has been confirmed that the individual thought to be Holly was this "twin". In the other two instances, team members are investigating. I will report back on that later as the locations are particularly dangerous and great care is being taken to protect team members.

We did confirm with Holly's mom that Holly did not "wander off" on any other occasion.

Has there been as explanation on who/why was at Holly's trailer at the wee hours of night?

Has there been as explanation on who/why was at Holly's trailer at the wee hours of night?

No there has not. We have not been able to locate the green Toyota and PSP has had no luck either, at least as far as they are telling us. As far as we can determine, the car does not belong to a direct family member.

We have not been able to determine at this juncture who has been in the trailer. The locks have been changed, so it is a short list of individuals who would have a key.

Thanks for the info Trackergd. What a mystery. Have they fingerprinted her home since these break ins? ((big sigh)) I'm always hoping for answers for her family and this case has been so bizarre.

Thanks for the info Trackergd. What a mystery. Have they fingerprinted her home since these break ins? ((big sigh)) I'm always hoping for answers for her family and this case has been so bizarre.

The cooperation from PSP is rather limited. It is pretty much a one way street. They develop their evidence and theories, but do not share with us. We on the other hand share every bit we find with them, and in at least one instance was information they were not aware of, so that lent a degree of credibility to the team with PSP.

This is sure an odd case. I honestly think the answer is closer to home than originally thought, both in location and individual(s) involved. I also think there was something in Holly's life that was the trigger for the event, perhaps even something she saw that she was not supposed to.

The cooperation from PSP is rather limited. It is pretty much a one way street. They develop their evidence and theories, but do not share with us. We on the other hand share every bit we find with them, and in at least one instance was information they were not aware of, so that lent a degree of credibility to the team with PSP.

This is sure an odd case. I honestly think the answer is closer to home than originally thought, both in location and individual(s) involved. I also think there was something in Holly's life that was the trigger for the event, perhaps even something she saw that she was not supposed to.

I wonder if something happened at bowling the night before? Perhaps someone she saw that night? Maybe on a team?
Or maybe it is closer to her than that? Someone really close to her, hence the reason why LE is Not sharing information, because that person or persons would then get the information that was relayed to the family...
Very odd case indeed.
IMOO.

I wonder how many people knew that Holly drove her son to the bus stop? Meaning, that this person/s would know
that Holly would be gone for just a short period of time, so that perhaps they could enter her trailer while she was gone, if
they entered while she was gone.
IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879