GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if something happened at bowling the night before? Perhaps someone she saw that night? Maybe on a team?
Or maybe it is closer to her than that? Someone really close to her, hence the reason why LE is Not sharing information, because that person or persons would then get the information that was relayed to the family...
Very odd case indeed.
IMOO.

That is an outstanding observation! I wonder why that did not jump out at me.... Thanks!!! :)

So now the question is, who close to her would want to hurt her or scare her enough to be in hiding or have some kind of hold over her. Who could this person be??

I keep coming back to the fact that it was such a short time frame that she went missing in that it had to be someone who knew her well or at least knew her routine well. That would mean someone who lives in the neighborhood and was close enough to be able to observe her on a regular basis or someone who is extremely close to Holly.

I have been trying to figure out how anyone else would know about such a narrow window of time to abduct Holly if you rule out immediate family and the BF. I have no information on any of the neighbors so I will leave that part out of my thinking (at least for now).

Maybe it’s not someone who is a close to Holly directly but is close to an immediate family member or the BF. One who has been privy to all sorts of details about Holly’s routine over the years just through general chit chat and casual conversation. Also, if there had been any type of argument or disagreement between Holly and a family member or the boy friend, or even through a more confidential discussion; after an argument or disagreement.

My train of thought is towards someone who possibly had feelings for a family member or the BF, and felt that Holly was somehow the reason why they could not get what they wanted. Wanted… being in a relationship or maybe even wanted a place to live as in Holly’s trailer or Holly’s job.

Making Holly disappear was an opportunity to rid them of this obstacle.

Just one more thought …. I realize that this is somewhat ‘out of the box’ thinking …. but is there any possibility that the person responsible could be a women.

You bring up an interesting view point, shadow of my mind, that this could possibly be a woman.
Think about it,hypothetically, if it were a woman, who was interested in Holly's boyfriend, and the woman knew he spent the night at Holly's,
and the woman knew he already left her trailer, and also knew of her scheduling about driving her son to the bus stop, then hypothetically,
the woman could have entered Holly's trailer, waiting for Holly.
I thought I hit reply to the quote but I didn't...oops!
IMOO.

The suggestion that the perp may be a female is an interesting one... And is something to consider...

I don't remember following that train of thought in Holly's case before... But, historically speaking, there have been many female perps, too, of course...

jealousy, money, ???

:waitasec:

The suggestion that the perp may be a female is an interesting one... And is something to consider...

I don't remember following that train of thought in Holly's case before... But, historically speaking, there have been many female perps, too, of course...

jealousy, money, ???

:waitasec:

Supposedly the father of Holly's son was checked out and cleared. Is there a girlfriend of his that may have resentment?The boyfriend has a teenaged son. I wonder (and it's just a speculation, there's no evidence or reason to suspect anything) if the son's mother has been looked into. Jealously of the relationship? Wanting the boyfriend back? How about friends and/or acquaintances of both Holly's and the boyfriend's teen sons?

I've said this before, in an apartment community environment maintenance men for a community know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE. More so than the nosiest of neighbors. Simply because they spend their days "on property" and notice things day in and out. I'm not sure if a trailer home community employs full time maintenance personnel. If they do, I bet they could tell you a thing or two.

I wonder how many people knew that Holly drove her son to the bus stop? Meaning, that this person/s would know
that Holly would be gone for just a short period of time, so that perhaps they could enter her trailer while she was gone, if
they entered while she was gone.
IMOO.

This has been discussed at length and it may have some merit. Without the evidence PSP gathered from the mobile home, it is difficult to speculate.

Has it been confirmed it was Holly's blood on the door?

Supposedly the father of Holly's son was checked out and cleared. Is there a girlfriend of his that may have resentment?The boyfriend has a teenaged son. I wonder (and it's just a speculation, there's no evidence or reason to suspect anything) if the son's mother has been looked into. Jealously of the relationship? Wanting the boyfriend back? How about friends and/or acquaintances of both Holly's and the boyfriend's teen sons?

RBBM

That's interesting, where did that information come from?

RBBM

That's interesting, where did that information come from?

He posted on either the pray for Holly FB page, or the now defunct search for Holly page. Commented about how broken up his dad was.

Any kids late for school that day?

I will pass that on to the PI. Interesting thought. I have another case where I am wondering if one or more young people were involved.

He posted on either the pray for Holly FB page, or the now defunct search for Holly page. Commented about how broken up his dad was.

Huh... I remember Holly's son being mentioned. I must have missed that.

Many, I would assume. The HS has over 2,000 students.

I wonder if attendance records could be searched and narrowed down. Perhaps look at all absentees/late students that are associated with Holly's son, the boyfriend's son (I believe the boys attend the same high school but I might be mistaken) and/or students that live in the vicinity of the bus stop that Holly dropped her son off at, those who would physically see them and know that Holly was not at home during that time period.

Also, I've wondered-did Holly *always* go back home after dropping off her son? It seems kind of close time-wise. If she dropped her son off daily at 6:30, but left for work at 7am, it would seem likely that she'd sometimes just go straight to work from there, perhaps getting a coffee, cigarettes, or a lunch like so many of us do daily on our way to work. Did she frequently not go back home? I'm wondering if she was expected to be gone, so someone *She Knows*broke in, expecting her to be gone, and she came back and surprised them. Being that the trailer, which is a possible homicide scene, was broken into at a later date, this leads me to believe that there's at least one not so very smart person out there. If she knew the person, and could really get them into trouble if she called the police, some bad stuff may have gone down.

Perhaps a search of school attendance records with particular attention being paid to those who:
A. Lived near Holly
B. Know either her son or the boyfriend's son and may have knowledge of Holly's home and routine, or
C. Have a prior criminal history within the juvenile system, such as burglary, or those who may still be on probation and would be in very deep doo-doo if caught again.

It is a big High School that is known for drug use. Could this early morning disappearance be a result of a teen, maybe friend of the son looking for drugs? The break in a few months later, could it be that same kid desperate and looking for drugs they knew where hidden in the trailer? And later, kids not realizing the seriousness of the situation coming back at the wee hours of the night to do drugs in the trailer? Just pondering ideas, hmmmm. Was it a green Toyota that was seen? If not done already I'd get to the school asap and check for that days absent/late for school, who drive or parent drive green toyota.

It is a big High School that is known for drug use. Could this early morning disappearance be a result of a teen, maybe friend of the son looking for drugs? The break in a few months later, could it be that same kid desperate and looking for drugs they knew where hidden in the trailer? And later, kids not realizing the seriousness of the situation coming back at the wee hours of the night to do drugs in the trailer? Just pondering ideas, hmmmm. Was it a green Toyota that was seen? If not done already I'd get to the school asap and check for that days absent/late for school, who drive or parent drive green toyota.

Regrettably the team members and I do not have PI licences, are not LE and cannot request or subpoena those records. The comments here have been passed on to the team and PI. He will share with PSP as needed.

It seems more and more that drugs are the driving factor in many of these cases. How far we have fallen as a society that individuals feel the need to escape reality, break the law doing it and involve others by act or omission.

And for the record, given the attention to this case by the media and area population, I am not so foolish to think the Perp is not reading our posts.

Yes, referring to EHS. There is a drug problem. I have seen and heard first hand. Whether it is a bigger problem than every other HS would only be hearsay on my part. But it's been said it's one of the worst in the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl
Back