GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I asked several younger, just graduated kids I work with. They said the HS nick name is Heroin High. When I asked if the problem was average, they all agreed slightly above average. The area is well to do and the kids have the money. Scary since I have a child that goes there. A friend was offered cocaine the first day of school. It's a different world we live in. PA is currently legalizing marijuana. Talk to your children!

There was a tragic incident in Eastern PA yesterday. An unknown shooter or shooters opened fire at PSP officers in a barracks near the Poconos. One officer was killed and another critically injured. According to some news reports, emergency responders were also shot at. A 6 mile area of road was closed and there is a massive manhunt ensuing. The other State Police Barracks in eastern PA have been placed on high alert. I fear that Holly's and so many other's cases are going to be put on the back burner for now while this horrible incident is given full attention.

There was a tragic incident in Eastern PA yesterday. An unknown shooter or shooters opened fire at PSP officers in a barracks near the Poconos. One officer was killed and another critically injured. According to some news reports, emergency responders were also shot at. A 6 mile area of road was closed and there is a massive manhunt ensuing. The other State Police Barracks in eastern PA have been placed on high alert. I fear that Holly's and so many other's cases are going to be put on the back burner for now while this horrible incident is given full attention.

It may be, but someone that would shot two PSP Troopers, killing one, is a clear and present danger.

From what I gather, Monica Caison and her team from the CUE Center for Missing Persons is including Holly in their national tour. The current team has or will forward everything they have developed.

At this juncture, all of the areas around where Holly went missing have been searched. There is one potential remote area that may be searched at a later date.

Based on the condition of the interior of the trailer, possible blood on the back steps (removed as evidence by PSP) and no other signs of Holly, I have suggested the volunteer search team continue with posters but suspend all other functions until Monica Caison has a chance to perform her own investigation. My original function in this case was to train the volunteer search team. As that function has been completed and SAR operations have come to a stop, there is not much more I can do from a 'boots on the ground" point of view.

I will update if I learn anything or the CUE center contacts me.

Glad to hear that the case is not going cold. Keep us updated! Where are you Holly??!!

Who saw her drop off her son at the bus that morning? And, what is his alibi, was he on time, was he in school all day,and accounted for? A case cannot be worked from the outside in. You have to start w those closest to the victim. Golden rule.

Snipped a bit

Based on the condition of the interior of the trailer, possible blood on the back steps (removed as evidence by PSP) and no other signs of Holly, I have suggested the volunteer search team continue with posters but suspend all other functions until Monica Caison has a chance to perform her own investigation.

The blood does not sound good. :(

I do not think it has been publicly confirmed by LE if the blood was or was not Holly's. The clothing description was only she may *possibly* be wearing a pink winter jacket, blue jeans and black tennis shoes with a silver bracelet.

I thought it was just the pink jacket that was uncertain? Though not sure why that hasn't been confirmed by now. If the jacket's missing from her trailer, I would have thought it's safe to presume she was wearing/carrying it?

I thought it was just the pink jacket that was uncertain? Though not sure why that hasn't been confirmed by now. If the jacket's missing from her trailer, I would have thought it's safe to presume she was wearing/carrying it?

Temperature in Allentown was between 45-50 that morning, with light rain until about 9:00 AM: http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KXLL/2013/11/22/DailyHistory.html

It might have been slightly cooler away from the city. It is a reasonable bet that she had the jacket with her.

I just get the feeling that in Holly's case, a lot of people have a lot more information than they are stating publically.

I don't think the secrecy is helping. At all.

I just get the feeling that in Holly's case, a lot of people have a lot more information than they are stating publically.

I don't think the secrecy is helping. At all.

PSP is not releasing information. They have also indicated that they may never release the information. A curious statement.

What I suspect based on what has been found, what has not been found and comments made by individuals within the investigation, I cannot print here as: A)The parties can read and it may cause them to change behavior or move evidence. B)It is against WS rules.

Clue: I just told you a lot. Think about it for a bit.

I've read this 50 times and am not picking up on it. Racking my brain!

I've read this 50 times and am not picking up on it. Racking my brain!

The Clue, to me, in my opinion, is what Trackergd mentioned, that it is against WS Rules.
We know what the rules are. A BIG rule, and since this is a Victim Friendly website, well, ya know..that rule....
In My Opinion....

PSP is not releasing information. They have also indicated that they may never release the information. A curious statement.

What I suspect based on what has been found, what has not been found and comments made by individuals within the investigation, I cannot print here as: A)The parties can read and it may cause them to change behavior or move evidence. B)It is against WS rules.

Clue: I just told you a lot. Think about it for a bit.

I agree. Your clue holds A lot of meaning. I understood it as it was referenced previously on my post and yours, if that is what you mean.
IMOO.

Was Holly seen by anyone dropping her son at the bus stop that morning?

I agree. Your clue holds A lot of meaning. I understood it as it was referenced previously on my post and yours, if that is what you mean.
IMOO.

I also think I know what it means :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata