Found Deceased PA - Jacob Lipp, 27, Pittsburgh, 16 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why isn't there alot of media coverage on this missing guy? Why haven't any media outlets attempted to interview his girlfriend? Or have they & its just not being reported yet? If the roles were reversed & it was the guy leaving the gal stranded, there's be all kinds of reporting going on. This is ridiculous.

I'm digging into the girl somewhat but can't post anything unless she's a suspected poi...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&nomo=1&biw=320&bih=416&ct=clnk#axzz2MhTM15tl

Decisions of the Westmoreland County judges
By Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snipped:
The following is a partial list of criminal cases handled by judges of Westmoreland County criminal court. Some of the cases involve first-time offenders being enrolled in the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program. The ARD program does not require an admission of guilt, but participants are placed into the program for up to two years. If they satisfactorily complete the program, they may then file a petition to have the case expunged. Unless otherwise noted, court costs are placed on the defendant.
JUDGE ALFRED B. BELL
-- Jacob Lee Lipp, 25, of 9181 Lakeview Drive, North Huntingdon, charged with use/possession of drug paraphernalia, was accepted into the probation without verdict program for six months. He was ordered to undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation and follow all recommended treatment.

Has the Allegheny been searched at all? I mean, this is kinda crazy if ya ask me. This cat was left stranded w/o even his darn cell phone! Did he have his wallet on him? Did he make it back to the bar? Do they have a policy of calling a cab, or no? If surveillance captured him walking, did the camera also catch any other people, other cars, yada yada?

Just wanted to note that Saturday December 15, 2012 was the last night of Hanukkah as it ended at sunset on Sunday December 16, 2012.

Hi showtime... Nice to see ya on here. Help me find some stuff... But be careful as the gf isn't listed as a poi. Barely any coverage. Wondering if posts to major news networks would help...

feb. 4 http://cranberry.patch.com/articles/unsolved-cases-jacob-lipp-went-missing-in-december-57234e34

from facebook in pittsburgh: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PA-Liv-SAFE/150555885012488

nothing different:
He left his home in North Huntingdon Township. Westmoreland County, about 8:45 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, and ended up with his girlfriend at the Static bar on Smallman Street. The couple left the bar and then had an argument in the early morning hours on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012.

The girlfriend drove off, leaving Jake in the parking lot. He walked in the opposite direction, back toward the bar. She circled the block and went back, but Jake was already gone.

He was last seen at about 3 a.m. in the parking lot outside the McDonald's restaurant at 1630 Penn Ave. in the Strip District, about two blocks from where his girlfriend left him. Video surveillance showed him walking on foot.

Jake did not have his cell phone with him when he disappeared. There has been no activity on his bank cards.

a little more detail than most articles relating to him. it is infuriating how there is no coverage.

A theory to consider - he was depressed or maybe just an emotional type of person, add tons of booze and a big fight, perhaps he jumped off the bridge nearby? I don't mean any disrespect or want to upset family. But the river I think is key. In Chicago recently a smart college kid disappeared after a party and was found in the lake. He had all of his personal affects so it wasn't a mugging but his pants were unzipped - they think he tried to urinate off the pier and fell in drunk.

feb. 4 http://cranberry.patch.com/articles/unsolved-cases-jacob-lipp-went-missing-in-december-57234e34

from facebook in pittsburgh: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PA-Liv-SAFE/150555885012488

nothing different:

a little more detail than most articles relating to him. it is infuriating how there is no coverage.

Thanks for this.

Just a note to say the FB link you just provided is a Pittsburgh community page. In case there's a question bc its a FB link, its title is PA Liv Safe. It's listed under Community & Government. WS is struck about certain social media sites. I think this one's allowed & thank you for providing it. I didn't see it prior. :)

A theory to consider - he was depressed or maybe just an emotional type of person, add tons of booze and a big fight, perhaps he jumped off the bridge nearby? I don't mean any disrespect or want to upset family. But the river I think is key. In Chicago recently a smart college kid disappeared after a party and was found in the lake. He had all of his personal affects so it wasn't a mugging but his pants were unzipped - they think he tried to urinate off the pier and fell in drunk.

Good point, Claudette. Thanks. Also, I can't help but wonder if he partook in any kind of hallucinogenic drug. In viewing his social footprints, he seems to be free spirited & very well liked. For instance, if maybe he used xtc that night, mixed w/ alcohol he could have drowned himself. Maybe its more likely he was jumped or something but anything else is possible as well if alcohol and/or drugs were involved.

I'm extremely bothered that his gf dropped him on the street w/o his cellphone after a night of partying AND in the middle of the night.

On another note, in researching The Strip District, it seems it would have still been populated even at 3am. So how come nobody's coming forward saying they saw him?

<modsnip>

I did email the reporter form the cranberry patch link i posted earlier...here is the response::

Not that I've seen. In fact, Pennsylvania Missing Persons webmaster was the one who asked me to run it because no one seemed to be doing anything about it.

Thanks for asking.

Zandy Dudiak

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM, <sophiasmom2006@ymail.com> wrote:
Unsolved Cases: Jacob Lipp Went Missing in December

What happened to Jacob? It's been 7 months now. No news, nothing. Seems like everybody has forgotten about him...

I am amazed at the lack of information on this case. I can't believe we haven't heard anything.. Where are the missing persons flyers and news stories? After December, I never saw anything on the news about him at all. Even if there are no leads on the case, they need to spread the word on this story. Jake I'm sure is missed so dearly and I really hope we hear something soon.

I feel like if this were a woman missing, her boyfriend would be questioned a million times by now and something would have come of the case. You'd still be hearing about it. I'm not saying its the girlfriends fault or she did anything but you know if it were the other way around everyone would believe the boyfriend was involved and would be investigating every angle of the situation. It's such a double standard. Missing men are equally as important as missing women.

Please do all that you can to spread the word on Jake...

I thought I bump Jacob's thread to see if anyone has any new info

Whenever there is water and a drunk person I always suspect the worst :(

I hope they will run a news article on the 1st anniversary of his disappearance. Can't believe one year has passed and there's still nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back