Found Deceased PA - Jacob Lipp, 27, Pittsburgh, 16 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still missing Jake... I'm sure his family would love for him to be home this holiday. There's still hope... everyone keep him in your thoughts and keep searching...

I'm still thinking of Jacob too, every day. Still praying for good news and a safe return home.

I hope they will run a news article on the 1st anniversary of his disappearance. Can't believe one year has passed and there's still nothing.

We have a number of cases like this in PA.

Lots of rivers

Lots of woods

Lots of lakes and containment ponds

Lots of abandoned coal mines

Lots of quarries

Limited Resources in LE and SAR

Territorial pi**ing matches between Police and Sheriff's Departments, Fire Departments and in some cases SAR Teams.

Lots of "paved cow path" roads that lead deep into nowhere.

Short attention span by the public and the media.

Isn't this a striking resemblance to Jacob Lipp?

Here is Trent's story:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014...n-high-speed-chase-with-guns-and-baby-in-car/

I was a bit stunned by the resemblance.

trent_humphries.jpg

Very similar at first glance, had to do a double take. But I could tell right away that this man looked taller than Jacob and has a longer more pointy face and nose. I pray every day that he will be found.

"Pittsburgh police are asking residents to help them find a man who did not return to his home after he visited a Strip District club more than a week ago.
Jacob Lipp, 27, of North Huntingdon, was last seen in the parking lot of the McDonald's on Penn Avenue in the Strip District about 3 a.m. Dec. 16.
People who know him told police he went to Static club in the Strip District that night and did not return home......"

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories...ng-north-huntingdon-man-667911/#ixzz2H6hYJ3Qq

Your sig is perfect for this situation/victim. :)

I wonder where he was found? And what happened to him? Rest in peace, Jake.

Any word on what happened to him? Being in the area, I am always interested to see. Sad that he was found deceased :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back