PA, James Lambert, 73 , beaten to death by 7 youths, Philly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t know. There was a 13yr old girl who turned herself in with counsel, but there’s nothing about whether that is the one who was shot. I’m guessing they are two separate 13yr old girls.

The girl who was shot (who is 13 years old) has almost certainly got to be the one with counsel; the girl who was charged was 14 years old. This article states the name of the 14-year old girl who was charged with 3rd degree murder and the name/age of the 14-year old boy who was also charged:

I think the article about the 13-year old having counsel was published prior to the attempt on her life. The motto “stop snitching” is taken VERY seriously indeed in certain parts of Philly.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Asst. DA testified today that they were unaware both teens were out until James Lambert Jr.’s niece called them after seeing Jones in N Philly.

I guess it's because they've been charged as adults that the 14-year old accused killers' full names (Gamara Mosely, Richard Jones) have been made public--I thought their names had been withheld from the press, but evidently not.

It's ludicrous that Mr. Lambert's relatives have to deal with the additional (and fully warranted, IMO) fear that these thrill-killers will be coming after them if they're free to roam the streets of Philadelphia until their trial begins!

They're an obvious and grave danger to every law-abiding, vulnerable citizen who happens to cross their path in public. I say "vulnerable" because they would never take on someone who could handle them quickly and easily.
They need to be put away for a long, long time. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove
Back