GUILTY PA - Jarrod Tutko, 9, disabled, starved to death, Harrisburg, 29 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per each Defendant's Upper Court Docket Sheet.

9/21 pennlive.com article says trial has been delayed for a month. I don't how to cut-and-paste from the phone.

I really hope they throw the book at these parents. So disgraceful that a child had to die for CPS to get their act together and remove those kids from that awful situation. Jarrod could have turned out so much differently if he was in a loving, competent, enriching environment. I do wish forcible sterilization was available as a last resort for parents like this.

I really hope they throw the book at these parents. So disgraceful that a child had to die for CPS to get their act together and remove those kids from that awful situation. Jarrod could have turned out so much differently if he was in a loving, competent, enriching environment. I do wish forcible sterilization was available as a last resort for parents like this.

Maybe life in prison will effectively sterilize these monsters.

Good! It won't be anything compared to what little Jarrod went through, though :(

There was no shortage of tears as the Tutkos stood before Cherry awaiting their fate. County Children & Youth Services workers and even Chief Deputy District Attorney Sean McCormack wept with emotion while describing the house of horror that was the Tutko home...

Even the defense attorneys conceded the Tutkos failed miserably and inexcusably.

Chief Public Defender Bradley Winnick, Jarrod Sr.'s attorney, told Cherry it was not easy for him to separate his personas of father and lawyer and advocate for his client.

"Jarrod offers no excuses," Winnick said. "This was a catastrophic failure of parenting."...

Erika Martel, an ex-childrens services caseworker, sobbed continually while giving a victim impact statement on behalf of the children...

While all the images are horrid, one was especially awful, she said.

"You cannot forget the feces-covered stuffed bunny that was likely the only comfort Jarrod Jr. ever had," Martel said. "You cannot forget it takes a very special kind of evil for a parent to do what was done to these children."...

As he prepared to sentence Jarrod Sr., Cherry noted that last week he terminated the Tutkos' parental rights to their surviving four children. All of the kids, including Arianna, are thriving in foster care, he said.

-44a3a16b2d0e1403.JPG

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2015/12/i_am_not_a_monster_jarrod_tutk.html#incart_story_package

Much more here... But I warn you, it will make your blood boil :furious:

McCormack spoke of gruesome new details of the night in August 2014 when police removed the decomposing body of Jarrod Tutko Jr. from the family’s home at 2119 Green Street. He said the boy’s father, Jarrod Tutko Sr., offered a cab driver $100 to bury a “dead cat” in the man’s backyard.

That did not happen. Instead, Tutko covered his son’s body in a sheet and then bought bleach and mothballs in an attempt to cover up the smell of the decaying body.

http://abc27.com/2015/12/16/couple-sorry-for-sons-starvation-death-unforgiven-judge-says/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back